Stubbornness & 5 Lettered Word

The Playlist Drabbles

Sorry by Justin Beiber - 17

Stubbornness & 5 Lettered Words - Jimin x You

Word count: 369

 

It had been three days of lying around your apartment, looking at your phone’s blank screen only to toss it back on your bed. Sighs were becoming your way of speaking. Clothes littered your bedroom floor from all your attempts to get up and do something, only to flounder back in bed, wrapping up in anger and self pity. The argument you had with your boyfriend had been another silly one, that you honestly couldn’t even remember what the source was. It was the end that mattered anyway. “Is it really so hard just to say sorry?” another sigh. It was though, neither of you had contacted the other. Both were to blame but pride got in the way.

 

It made you wonder, was Jimin doing the same thing as you? Probably not. These thoughts made you mad all over again. Punching your pillow a few times, you dropped face first into it, yelling your frustration out into a muffled silence. Fingers twitched for the messages that weren’t there but you ignored it. The doorbell rang, you heard it but moving was so hard. You contemplated ignoring it. Your current attire was his old shirt and a pair of three year old grey sweatpants that had holes in the pockets from so much wear. Hair? Hah! It looked like a birds nest, messy bun atop your head.

 

The ringing turned into persistent knocking. Letting out a frustrated cry, you hoisted yourself out of bed, hands stuffed into your pockets. Grumbling to yourself you had reached for the knobs, unlocking and opening the door to see a huge life-size teddy bear in your face. Blinking in surprise your eyes slowly read the white shirt it was wearing, “SORRY.” A small giggle escaped your lips. A moment later a head peeked around the bear. “Jagi, I’m done being stubborn. I miss you too much.” His eyes were bright, full of hope that you’d accept his apology. “I’m sorry too, Jimin-ah.” Stepping back you let him through the door. “Take out will be here in five. I have your favorite movie. Apologies and cuddles okay tonight?” Smiling you nod and kiss his cheek while shutting the door behind both of your silliness.