Muse

The Playlist Drabbles

200% - AKMU- 37

Muse - Yoogi x You

Word Count: 469

 

How many times had you two been in this position? He sat across from you. You sat across from him. Two very different drinks in front of you at a very late hour. This 24-hour café was a hidden treasure and a blessing. Yoongi sipped his Americano while his elbows rested on the table, his fingers entwined, chin resting on the top of them. Warm chocolate eyes drinking you in, like he was from his Americano. His eyes were full of many different emotions that even had him feeling overwhelmed. Yoongi couldn’t tear his eyes away from you. Lips twitched into a small smile unconsciously. His grungy old notebook lay on the table with his pen lying haphazardly on top of it untouched.

 

He watched your every move, from your finger scrolling on your phone to you whip cream from your lips to the strands of hair falling loose from behind your ear. He took in the curve of your cheeks, the length of your nose the man liked to boop but would never admit to. The almond shape of your eyes had always entranced him but what really kept Yoongi’s focus from his work was the way your glossy lips would turn up at the corners every so often for whatever reason had you amused or in awe. He couldn’t get enough of your smile. Especially when it was directed towards him. This reminded him of all the reasons he enjoyed being with you. Your smile made him warm, content, relaxed, excited, loved, the need to protect you and desire to stay by your side always.

             

              Yoongi didn’t move from his spot, chin still resting on his hands, eyes on you like a magnet. A grin forming as you shifted uncomfortable under his intense gaze. Confusion showing in your furrowed brow. “Why are you staring at me so much Yoong-ah? D-do I have something on my face?!” Alarmed, you hurriedly rush to grab your compact from your purse. His hand shoots out grabbing your wrist while shaking his head no. The roughened pad of his thumb caressed the soft skin of your wrist. “Nothing. You’re perfect. Just…” With his other hand he picked up his pen, scribbling words over his old worn notebook. Raising a brow you were used to his random pauses in speaking to write when inspiration hits. Spinning the notebook around so you can see, he nods and you read.

                            

Stay Beside Me

 

              Yoongi’s fingers entwined with yours and he smiled at you full of the pure love he had never quite felt for anyone before you. A warm smile from you heated up his heart once again and a second later the words to a song about you were flowing from his pen all the while never letting go of your hand.


Ever.