Other Half

The Playlist Drabbles

3 - All I Want by Kodaline

J-Hope x You

Word Count: 237

 

    He used to want a lot of things. He used to want her knocking at his door. He used to want to hear her saying, “I was wrong. Let’s start over.” He used to want to see her smiling face just one more time. That was then. That was for over a year. That was her warm embrace haunting him and he let it. He let it consume him. Eat, breathe and sleep her return. Rolling over onto his side he saw a new image when he opened his eyes to the empty pillow next to his own. A new image that was so beautiful it left him breathless, just from the thought.

    A knock on his door and he was already padding his way to the entrance way in his plaid slippers. Upon opening the door, his hand ran through his messy bed head hair. A smile lit up his face. Your smile made him smile. Your presence set a roaring fire in his heart. Your everything, from the hairs on your head to the tips of your toes, soothed his battered heart. “Hoseok-ah,” His name coming from your lips made everything right in his world.Taking your hand in his, he pulled you inside and into his embrace, nose smothered in your hair. The door fell shut. He used to want her at his doorstep, but now he found someone even better.

His other half.