Bonds Broken

The Playlist Drabbles

 #1 - You Don’t Know by Loco

Bonds Broken - Suga x You

233 Words


Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. The sound of each second passing by, growing into minutes that grew into hours, had Yoongi ready to strangle someone. It was one of the most annoying sounds he had ever heard and it wouldn't quit. The tick and that darn rock had become a constant.

A constant that appeared when he waited for you at the cafe with you showing up an hour later. Or when he called you and it went to voicemail after the umpteenth ring. Nothing was on Yoongi's time. He was quick to run whenever you called and was the only one who was disappointed when you cancelled. This relationship was a rollercoaster for his emotions: up and down, loops, drops. While you floated in the clouds, he was falling at a heart wrenching speed.

The last straw had been broken: you just didn't know it yet. He had a master plan and it was flawless. Holding your phone up to your ear, you waited impatiently as it rang. Wondering why he wasn't picking up on the second ring. He always did. "Not around. Leave a message." You could hear his bored drawling voice through the line. No idea knowing that this was only the beginning, you shrugged it off.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Is all you'd be hearing from now on. Min Yoongi wasn't a toy and he certainly wasn't yours.

Not anymore.