Seven

Travellers Story

Morning comes, the sun rise from the west and the sunlight brightening the world. From between the open curtains, the sunlight get through the room and straightly went to Yesung eyes. Yesung search for the blanket to hide himself from the rays but he can't find it. He rolls his body to one side but he can't move. What is this? Yesung gives up so slowly he open up his eyes.

 

Yesung blinking his eyes repeatedly to adjust with the bright before he turn his head to the the left and found out the reason why he can't move. Sungmin is sleeping while hugging Yesung. His leg on Yesung's legs and Sungmin's hand on his chest while the younger's head close to his shoulder. 

 

Carefully don't want to wake the pinky lover's boy up, Yesung move up Sungmin's hand and put it on the other side, same with his leg. And after three minutes, he success to release himself. Yesung get up from the floor and stretching up his body a bit. Well, kind of a routine for every morning right. He grabs his towel but before he get in the bathroom, he takes a glance at the others. He smile when all of them are stil in their dreamland including the new boy that Eunhyuk and Leeteuk brought back last night. 

 

As Yesung close the door of the bathroom, the sound of it awaken someone else up. Leeteuk snap his eyes open but later on he regret it when he feel like his body all went numb. The effects of last night or something maybe. But luckily, it slowly get better in each minute. Leeteuk tossed his blanket away and push his body up. At the same time, Hangeng also already open up his eyes to adjust with the bright light. He heard the water from shower inside the bathroom, so he don't rush up to get up. Instead, he lays there lazily after he cover Eunhyuk and Sungmin with the blanket. 

 

Leeteuk rubbing his messy hair before he make a way approaching the new boy on the bed across him. He sit on the edge of the bed next to the body before he put his palm on the latter forehead. It's relief when he not having a fever and the bruised on his face also get better. Leeteuk smile satisfiedly. Nothing to worry now. He just need to wait for the boy to wake up. 

 

"Oh, you're awake hyung. Morning." Hangeng greet when he realized the older appearance who is walking towards to check on them.

 

"Morning Hangeng." Leeteuk replied as he open up the curtain to allow more rays getting through the glass window. Spontaneous, he heard a grunt from Eunhyuk as the latter hiding himself more into the blanket on Sungmin's back.

 

Hangeng take that as a signal that he should wake up now. He rolls his body flatly on his stomach before he start doing a push up. After around fifteen times, he push his body up using his hands and when he get up, he do a warm up exercise. Leeteuk just watch at the taller with awed. Done with morning exercise, he standing on the window and take a deep morning breeze. Ahhh, fresh.

 

The bathroom's door being wide opened before Yesung get out with a dripping water from his body with just a towel on his waist, covering his lower part to his knee. His eyes look shock when he saw Leeteuk and Hangeng already wake up since he not expected it before.

 

"I thought nobody are awake yet so I forgot to bring my clothes with me earlier." He said as he make a way to his backpack, pulling out a new clothes but he didn't put it on  immediately, instead he put the folded clothes on the table as he sit on the floor next to it.

 

Leeteuk look at Hangeng to ask either the latter want to take a bath first or he can just go, but Hangeng eyes told him the opposites. Hangeng gestures the older to go taking his bath first since he is still too lazy to touch the cold water. 

 

"You better dry your hair quickly Yesung if you don't want to get a flu later on." Hangeng adviced. The heater in the room is not quite well so the room is a bit colder.

 

"Hangeng..shi?" Yesung voiced out but look like he is a bit hesitated in his last word. 

 

Hangeng lift up his eyebrows to the called. "Uh?"

 

"Which month that you was borned in?" Yesung asked while he drying his hair.

 

Hangeng take a sit across the latter on the table as he reply, "February. Why?" 

 

"Ahh, that's mean I should call you hyung then. At first, I don't know what to address you since we are on the same year but still, it feel awkward." 

 

Hangeng chuckles. "Yesung-ah, we are friends isn't it? Just call me as your friend since we were borned in the same year. It's fine for me." 

 

Before Yesung get to open up his mouth, both of them snaps their head at the same direction. The new boy had awake. Hangeng quickly getting up from his spot and rush to the boy on the bed, who is stirring badly with his close eyes. Yesung also doing the same like Hangeng did, approaching the bed while holding on his towel on his waist.

 

"Hey, wake up kid. Hey!" Hangeng shaking the shoulders slightly.

 

"No!! Let me go!! Let me go!! Please, don't hurt me!!!" The boy screamed still in his close eyes. The screamed wake up Sungmin and Eunhyuk who still confuse with the current situation.

 

"We need to wake him up. He is having a nightmare, I guess." Yesung pointed out.

 

"Arhhh, help me!! Help!!! Helll.." The screamed had stop when the boy's eyes wide opened. He blinks confusely of what he saw once he opend his eyes. A guy is holding on his shoulders while the other guy is holding an empty glass but both of them are looking at him. Once he recalled back on last night, he quickly jump in scare and distance himself from them.

 

"Hey kid, are you okay?" Hangeng asked, taking his hand away from the boy.

 

"Don't be scare, we are not going to hurt you. We are nice people." Yesung said, want to calm the shivers boy.

 

"Who..who are you?" The boy asked in his trembling voice.

 

Sungmin and Eunhyuk exchanging their eyes to each other before both of them get up and peeking from behind Hangeng tall body. 

 

"Uh, you are awake!" Eunhyuk shouted in joy when he saw the boy. Hangeng move aside to give a space for Eunhyuk. "You don't remembered last night? Leeteuk hyung and me save you from those bad guys." Eunhyuk recalled.

 

The boy nod his head slowly before he smile to Eunhyuk. He remembered that face, the gummy smile. "Thank you." 

 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" Sungmin questioned the boy when they saw that the boy already in calm mode. Maybe he had trusted them when he looking at Eunhyuk earlier.

 

The boy shaking his head to Sungmin question. 

 

"Which questions is the answer for that shaking head? Okay or hurt?" Yesung asked while continuing to dry his hair on the bed across them.

 

Shyly, the boy said, "I'm fine and not hurt." 

 

Just then, Leeteuk comes out from the bathroom after almost twenty minutes he spend in there. His eye caught the others that are surrounding the boy.

 

"Oh, you are awake. How are you boy?" He greeted and make a way there.

 

The boy look quite uncomfortable. Maybe because he didn't expected that there are this many people in one room. "I..I am fine."

 

"It's great! What yours name?" Leeteuk asked with a towel on his head.

 

"Ermm..Dong..Donghae." Donghae replied with a little bow since he start to recognize Leeteuk's face since the latter was the one aho caught him from fallen on the ground last night.

 

"Donghae?? I am Eunhyuk!!" Eunhyuk offered his hand and being pick up by Donghae happily.

 

"I am Leeteuk. This is Sungmin, Hangeng and that is Yesung." Leeteuk pointed out. The said name only smile to Donghae when Leeteuk introduced them except for Sungmin since he waves his hand to Donghae.

 

"So Donghae, what happened last night?" Hangeng asked concernly. 

 

Donghae bit his lower lips before he open up his mouth to start telling them about what had happened. Even they are strangers, but Donghae don't mind about it. They have save him so there is no wrong right to believe in them? Well, Donghae is just a person like that. 

 

Donghae told them on how he got in this town. Factly, he was not from here. He is from Mokpo, a town that located on a east side of this country, far in the island is his home. Since he was ten, his parents leave home and never come back for him again. He lives alone for years before one day, when he was at age of fifteen, someone who was known as his parents's friends brought him here. From that time, he was live here under those men care.

 

"Then, where are they now? Why were you alone last night?" Leeteuk questioned.

 

Donghae sighed as he keep playing with the blanket on his laps. "The two guys that you saw last night, was them." He whispered.

 

"They beat you??" They asked in gasp.

 

Donghae nodded his head with a tears that threatening to fall. 

 

Eunhyuk pull Donghae into his arms before he patting the latter's back, soothing him. Eunhyuk understand Donghae feeling right now. When Donghae told them of his story, Eunhyuk keep reminiscing back about his life. Even it is absolutely difference experience, but Eunhyuk can see himself inside those rounded black eyes. 

 

Donghae on the other side is quite shock with the sudden pull, but he just let Eunhyuk hugging him. 

 

"Where is your home?" Sungmin asked after Eunhyuk releasing the boy.

 

"Home? I don't have home. I lived with them in a small room. I never called that as my home."

 

"Let's go there!" Yesung said shocking everyone, especially Donghae. He trembles on his seat.

 

"For what hyung?" Eunhyuk asked, not agree with it.

 

"To grab your things, of course. So then, you will follow us." Yesung replied casually. "What you say, Leeteuk hyung?" He added when the older just keep silent.

 

Leeteuk smile as he let out a soft breathes. He then look at the scared Donghae before he say, "Want to join us? We don't mind to keep our track to Mokpo now." 

 

"Hangeng hyung?" Sungmin called as he just keep silent.

 

"Uh? My treasure can be anywhere. So, let's just keep moving on." 

 

Donghae don't know if he is doing the right things or not. To come back to that place is not a good idea either. And to trust these strangers also a decision that is too fast to make. But he don't have any other choice too right? He just want to go home, live alone in his small room in his small village. Even he don't have anything else, at least, he save. Please, don't make me choose the wrong decision..