Six

Travellers Story

"Hyung? Are you sure this is the right way?" Eunyhuk asked while his right hand is  clinging on Leeteuk's arm while his left hand is holding on the bag that they just bought earlier.

 

Leeteuk didn't answer the question immediately instead he wanders his gaze around them. "I'm not sure Eunhyuk-ah. I don't remembered the way that we took before." 

 

With that answered, Eunhyuk keep his silent. He can't blame Leeteuk too since this is also his fault. If he just followed Leeteuk silently while they were walking to the shop earlier, maybe Leeteuk will noticed more on their street. He just burdenning the older. 

 

Eunhyuk sighed softly. 

 

"We will get back to our motel. Don't worry Eunhyuk-ah, hyung will protect you." Leeteuk said with his smile. 

 

"I'm sorry hyung. I always burdening you. Maybe, this is wrong. I should not insist to follow you from the start." Eunhyuk said suddenly. Leeteuk stop walking when he heard it and turn Eunyhuk's body to face him.

 

"Don't say that. You never burden me Eunhyuk. This is my willing, I want to, not I was force to right?" 

 

"But hyung. I am the one who should help you. I've told you that I want to pay your kindness to me but now, it is in opposite way." Eunhyuk said with a pole of tears in his eyes. 

 

Leeteuk feel bad about it. He never thought that Eunhyuk will thinking in that way about all his help. He just want to help Eunhyuk and he already swear in his heart since the first day Eunhyuk joined he and Sungmin. Eunhyuk is alone and he want to be a hyung for Eunyhuk. Someone that Eunyhuk can rely on to. 

 

Leeteuk don't wait for long before he pulls Eunhyuk into his embraces. "Stop saying all that Eunhyuk. You know, you already pay for my kindness." He said while patting on Eunhyuk's back.

 

Eunhyuk pull his body to make a little distance between them. "I do?" He asked innocently.

 

Leeteuk smile warmly. He nodded his head with Eunhyuk's statement. "You make me happy and that is enough for me." 

 

"So, hyung only want happiness?"

 

"Yep. You know Hyuk-ah, hyung never had a friend like you, like Sungmin and maybe Yesung and Hangeng too." He said while he put his arms on Eunhyuk's shoulder, pulling the younger to start walking with him back. "My parent had died months ago and since that, I decided to travel. I want to find my own happiness and maybe learning something new in my life. And guess what, I met you. And I am happy." He said.

 

"I never knew that." Eunhyuk said before he wipe his tears.

 

"Because I never told you." Leeteuk chuckles. "Anyway, the point is the fate brought you to me and you make me happy. That's enough. And I want to say thank you too to you. So Eunhyuk-ah, you already paid me your debt okay?" 

 

Eunhyuk smile while nodding his head eagerly. 

 

"Good! And from now on, you are my brother. I will be your hyung forever." 

 

"Forever? You will not leave me?" 

 

"Nope, why? You want to leave me?" He asked with a teasing tone.

 

"I don't want to because I also don't have anyone else in this world. I want to be with hyung forever!" Eunhyuk said happily before he hugging the waist of the older.

 

Maybe Leeteuk forget it before, but now he noticed it. No matter what, Eunhyuk is still a young teenager though. Leeteuk chuckles softly. Both of them keep walkong while trying to find a way back to their motel. Since this is their first time in this town, so it's quite hard. And now, Leeteuk is hundred percent sure, they are lost. 

 

They ended up at the point of a dark street between the building. There is no other way else. So, there is only two choice. Turn around or just go through.

 

"Hyung, this street look scary and I'm sure we don't need to pass this street if we want to go back to our motel." Eunhyuk whispered.

 

"I know Eunhyuk-ah. Let's turn back and try asking the people." Leeteuk said agreely with Eunhyuk. Just as they turn around and making a small step, a sound stopping them.

 

A small whimpered and a sound of sobbing. If you don't pay enough attention, you will heard nothing at all. But, the street is quiet since no one else passing by except for Leeteuk and Eunhyuk so they can heard it really well. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk exchanging their eyes together along with sending a telepathy message with each other.

 

"What is it?" Leeteuk asked eventhough he already know, neither Eunhyuk nor himself got the answer for it. Eunhyuk just lifting up his shoulder as a sign that he also don't have any idea. 

 

Leeteuk slowly turn his head back to the source of the sound. The dark street. Maybe if he is not thinking enough, he will just make a conclusion that there is a ghost and he need to run fastly enough away from this street. But somehow, his heart told him the otherwise. Should I check on it?

 

Carefully, he make a way entering the darkness. Just a little though, not too deep inside and his action were followed closely by Eunhyuk behind him. 

 

"Stop!!! Help me!!!!"

 

Their ears caught some voice and this time it is a bit clearer than before. When their brain digested enough of the meaning behind those words, they gasp while looking at each other.

 

Someone is there, crying for help. What should we do?

 

"Shut up!!" Another voice can be heard but this it is rougher and scary. Something must happen in there and Leeteuk's instinct told him to go, keep moving. Someone need your help. Go!

 

Without waiting any longer, Leeteuk run more deeper inside the darkness of the street. Eunhyuk gasp in shock with the sudden movement from Leeteuk and before he could grabbing the older to stop him, the older already gone and he didn't have a choice except to follow Leeteuk. 

 

Under the dimmed light from a window above them, two guys are in surrounding a young teenage boy. The boy is trembling in scare while sitting on his knee, crying and pleading the guys to release him. Two guys in black outfit just ignoring his pleading as they keep laughing at the boy. Leeteuk stop running when he saw the scene not far from him. Without making any sound, he slid himself behind a barrel and Eunhyuk who had just arrived got stop immediately from the older when he didn't see Leeteuk. Eunhyuk panting hardly before Leeteuk put his palm on Eunhyuk's mouth before pointing to the front of them.

 

"Give us your money!!" The taller one yelled before he lift up the boy's hair. The boy cringed in pain.

 

"I..I don't have any money. Please, let me..go." 

 

"Do you think we are a fool!! We saw you've got the money from the old man earlier!!" The shorter one said before he slap the boy hard in the face making a pang sound. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk can heard it clearly.

 

"Please..."

 

Eunhyuk take Leeteuk's hand on his mouth and put it away as he look at Leeteuk. "We must do something hyung." Eunhyuk whispered slowly. He don't where he got the brave but he just want to do something. He want to save the boy. 

 

Leeteuk nodded his head, understandly. He must make a quick plan and he can't involving Eunhyuk. It's too dangerous for the younger. While Leeteuk keep thinking about it with his finger on his forehead, Eunhyuk's eyes wander around. Luckily, he found something. In time like this, this old wooden block really give a lot of help. Without waiting any longer, slowly he make a move to take the wood that is located across him. 

 

Leeteuk only realized Eunhyuk action when he heard a loud bang next to him. His eyes went wide in horror when he saw Eunhyuk falls flatly on the ground with a wooden block in his hand. 

 

Unfortunately, not just him hearing that but also the guys and the boy in front of them. This is not good, not at all. Leeteuk shaking his head worriedly. His mind can't functioning really in time like this. He is panic when he saw Eunhyuk scared face and the rush footsteps that approaching them. He must do something!

 

"Eunhyuk-ah, run!!" Leeteuk shouted as he push the barrel to the guy before he run to Eunhyuk.

 

 

Meanwhile, in the motel's room, Sungmin is walking aimlessly in one line while Yesung and Hangeng are sitting calmly on the bed. The room is not big enough so Sungmin walks really make them get a headache.

 

"Sungmin-ah, can you sit down for a minute? You've been walking like that for almost an hour." Hangeng called for the boy in pink shirt. 

 

"I can't! I am so worried about Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk. What if something happen to them outside there!" Sungmin replied, stopping his track for a while as he looking deeply to Hangeng.

 

"Relax up a bit Sungmin. Maybe they still not done yet? Or maybe he stop by somewhere?" Yesung pointed out. It's not that he don't care, he also worried with the current situation but he just a person like that. Keep calm keep positive, yeah he is like that. 

 

Sungmin's legs give up with him. Sungmin let his facing the soft matress of the bed in between of Hangeng and Yesung. Both of the older only looking at him in silence.

 

"What if they lost? We just be in this town for a day hyung." He said worriedly. "Should we go out and find them?" He suggested while looking hopefully to them.

 

Hangeng flips his bang on his forehead. "No, we can't Sungmin. We don't know where are they, how can we find them? The best solution for now is waiting patiently for them to come back." He said.

 

Just as after Hangeng uttering the words, the door of their dorm being open widely. Eunhyuk appears from behind the open door with Leeteuk next to him and another boy on Leeteuk's back. Their clothes is in a worse stage, so dirty while their hair is messy and what worse is their body have a lot of scratches also blood? Is that blood on Leeteuk's lips?? 

 

Three of them stomped straightly to the their friends. Hangeng helping Leeteuk by taking the boy on Leeteuk's back and lay him down on his bed. Sungmin and Yesung helping Eunhyuk and Leeteuk to take sit on the floor around the table. 

 

"Hyung! You are bleeding! What happened??" Yesung asked caringly. He grabs a small towel that he found on top of a backpack, don't care of whom. He went to the bathroom and come back second later with a basin on water. Sungmin on the other hand searching for a box of medicine inside his backpack. All his clothes are scatters around as he search for that box. 

 

Hangeng just sitting next to them calmly as he examines Eunhyuk and Leeteuk injuries. Nothing serious, just a sratch here and there. He sigh satisfiedly. Hangeng motioning Eunhyuk to open his shirt since it is dirty with sand and mud. 

 

"We are helping that boy." Eunhyuk said after he put on his new clean shirt that Hangeng gave him.

 

"From?" Yesung asked as he wipes away the blood from Leeteuk's lips.

 

"The bad guys that beaten him up." Eunhyuk replied.

 

"Don't worry guys, we are fine. You should check on that boy." Leeteuk voiced out.

 

"He is fine, I've checked on him earlier. He just fainted." Hangeng said as he get up and walking to the bed, where he put the boy.

 

"You two really make me worried. You are lucky that there is nothing serious." Sungmin stated angrily.

 

"Sorry." Eunhyuk and Leeteuk said it together.

 

Hangeng move to his backpack and take out a towel and a short pant. Once again, he approaching the unconcious boy. He change the boy's clothes into his skillfully without making much movement to bother the boy. After he had done, he covers the body with the comforter. 

 

"Let's take a sleep. It already late in night. You two need rest." Hangeng ordered before he pull out another thick comforters from inside the wardrobe and put it on the floor. Since it is just a small motel, they only provided with two single bed. One is already occupied by the fainted boy while another one they decided to give it to Leeteuk even the older don't want to accept it. Eunhyuk, Yesung, Sungmin and Hangeng are sleeping together on ths floor with a thick blanket to cover them up from the cold night. They don't mind about it also.

 

"What about the boy?" Eunhyuk asked suddenly after he settled up in between Hangeng and Sungmin while Yesung on the other side of Sungmin.

 

"He will wake up tomorrow. Just sleep now Eunhyuk-ah." Yesung replied him. 

 

After wishing their goodnight to each other, Leeteuk who just came out from ths bathroom switch off the lamp before he lays down on his bed. "Sleep well."