009

#Superglue

The boys eventually left and Luna was going to spend the rest of the day with Minhee. 

"Wanna do the colouring book today? You left your book here from the last time" Minhee said.

"Okay!" 

The two started coloring their individual books while having some girl talk. 

"So, how is you and Wonpil?" 

"Wonpil?" as Luna blushed.

"Oh come on, we all know there's something going on between you two." 

"He is nice... And is kind of cute..." 

"Ohhhhhhhh Luna Kang, you have a crush on Wonpil~~~" 

"It's not a crush! Only an interest..." as Luna tries even harder to hide her blushing face. 

"You know, Wonpil is a really nice guy. I approve!" 

"Yea yea, what about you? Dowoon?" Luna teases. 

"Hey!!! I told you we are friends!" 

"Uh huh, you've told me that a million times" 

"But like you know... Is it possible to like two guys at once..." as Minhee looks up to Luna, eager for her answer. 

"Obviously not. So why? You've got two in mind? Dowoon and Mingyu?" Luna asks. 

"How did you know?!?" Minhee shocked that Luna could her mind. 

"Duh, it's obvious as hell" 

"Oh then why couldn't you see Wonpil's crush on you too" 

"That's a different story," as Luna tries to change the subject "the main story here is why you feeling like that?" 

"Like you know... That whole crush on Mingyu thing..." 

"Uh huh, continue" 

"It really did make my heart flutter when we started talking and that 'date' we went on after school was ju-" 

"Uh huh, the one you couldn't stop thinking about" 

"I actually started thinking of Dowoon on that 'date'...." as Minhee trails off in thoughts of the 'date' that day. 

"Ohhhhh things are getting complicated" 

"YES... And so yesterday, I was looking at Dowoon and suddenly I felt my heart beat super duper fast. I have never looked at Dowoon and felt my heart beat this fast before." 

"So you don't know what to do and feel right now?" 

"Yea... Dowoon has been my best friend for so long and now suddenly he feels... Different? How am I supposed to even..." Minhee lets out a deep sigh, frustrated from confused feelings 

"Awwwww, it's okay. Your heart will decide soon" 

"You sure?" Minhee asks. 

And at that moment, Minhee receives a text message from Mingyu. 

*text message* 
"Wassup, what you doing now? I'm cooking lunch with Wonwoo now and he is not even letting me enter the kitchen. I'm booorrreeeddddd" 

"SEEEEE~ he does aegyo like this even on message and it really makes it so hard for me to even handle my feels" as Minhee shows Luna her phone. 

"Don't worry, your heart knows best. It will come eventually." Luna tries to encourage Minhee. 

"Thanks so much for listening to me rant..." 

"Hey, what is the thanks even for? We're friends" 

Minhee did feel a lot better after letting out her thoughts to Luna. The two continued coloring while catching up on each other's lives. Time passed fast and it was time for Luna to leave, leaving Minhee alone at home. Minhee looked around the kitchen for ingredients to cook with but she realized that there wasn't much ingredients to cook with. Breakfast this morning wiped out her supplies. Minhee was about to head out to get ingredients when she received a text from Mingyu. 

*text message*
"You wanna come over for dinner? We're throwing a party tonight, I'll pick you up!" 
 
A dinner with company sounds nice. She do not have cook and eat alone. Minhee texted Mingyu to meet her at the bus stop as she is already ready to leave the house. The two eventually meet at the bus stop and walk towards Mingyu's house. 

"Why are you guys suddenly holding some party? Isn't it exam period now?" Minhee asks. 

"Ours just finished, hence the party. Everyday is a party for us anyways hahaha" as Mingyu reminds Minhee how crazy Seventeen can get. 

"Of course of course" Minhee agrees with Mingyu after experiencing what happened at the beach that day. 

The two of them enter Mingyu's house and Minhee looks around his house. His house was big. It is not only big, it is huge. There was even a backyard where there's a outdoor cooking area. Minhee starts to wonder if Mingyu is a chaebol or something. Her thoughts were disrupted when she heard Seventeen's laughter coming from the living room. The boys were watching Running Man while eating. The couch couldn't fit everybody and some were sitting on the floor. The boys noticed Minhee and said hi to her before turning their attention back to the TV. These boys really are still boys. Minhee actually liked how the boys are not giving her too much attention. 

Minhee took her food and joined the boys to watch Running Man, sitting next to Mingyu. The show soon ended and everybody was feeling full from dinner. 

"Nooooo, now we have to wait one more week" Dokyum complains. 

"What's next?" Mingyu asks. 

"News." Hoshi answers. 

"BORING" as everybody responded the same way. 

"Let's play truth or dare!" Seungkwan suggests. 

Everybody agrees as there was nothing else to do. The boys gathered and everybody sat in a circle. Minhee was sitting next to Mingyu and Joshua. The game was 10 minutes in and all was fun and good, until the bottle pointed in Minhee's direction. 

"Ohhhhhhhhhh" as the boys got excited on what to ask Minhee. 

"Who is your ideal type out of all 13 of us?" Vernon asked. 

Minhee immediately thought of Mingyu and she blushed. 

"Ehhhhhh, she's blushing!!" Dokyum teased. 

"Tell us who is it~~~" Dino begged. 

"I think it's... Mingyu?" 

Mingyu heard his name and he started coughing as he choked on the drink he was drinking. The boys started cheering and making all sorts of noises. 

"Woah chill bro chill" as Wonwoo pats Mingyu's back. 

"So when you guys gonna get together?" Joshua asked in a teasing manner. 

"Hey! One question only!" Mingyu answered to protect Minhee. 

"OHHHHHHHHH HEARTEU BBANG BBANG FROM MINGYU TO MINHEE" Hoshi teased as everybody joined in.

"Bro" as Mingyu gave Hoshi a stare. 

"Fine fine, I'm gonna stop" as Hoshi raises his two hands in defeat, before whispering into Minhee's ear "You two still cute tho". Minhee was blushing so badly while Hoshi just winked at Mingyu. Mingyu is clueless to what Hoshi just whispered to Minhee but he hopes it's something good.

"Who is next?!?" Scoups tries to being everyone's attention back to the game. 

"Minhee spin the bottle!" Wonwoo said. 

"Nice one! It's Dokyum!" an excited Seungkwan slightly screamed. 

"Do. Not. Ask. Something. Stupid." Dokyum warns Seungkwan. 

"No question is a stupid question" Seungkwan tries to outsmart Dokyum. 

"Not when it's coming from you" Dokyum argues back. 

"Whatever," as Seungkwan can't be bothered anymore "so hyung, what is your rank point in school?" 

Everyone knew the answer. Dokyum was almost the last in school. Seungkwan really was asking for death. 

"AHHHHH HYUNG IM JUST KIDDING" Seungkwan screams why trying to escape from Dokyum

"KID MY FOOT. GET YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW" as Dokyum chases after Seungkwan's poor  

The night continued on with the game and it was a fun experience for Minhee. When the game ended, the boys decided to watch some TV show that she wasn't interested in. She felt bad for exiting the room just because she didn't like the show so she decided to just watch the show. Mingyu was looking at Minhee from afar, admiring her. He really was falling for her. He noticed how bored she was and knew she didn't want to feel bad for leaving the room. He eventually called her out, on the excuse that he wanted to show her his garden. Minhee was thankful he is saving her from the boring show but just what did he want to show her? Didn't he already show her his garden earlier on?