013

#Superglue

*Wednesday* 

Dowoon looks at himself in the mirror, all dressed up to meet Minhee, but he feels like something is off with his outfit. He decided to ask the hyungs for help. 

*sends picture to the chat group*
"Hyungs, do I look okay? Should I wear a shirt instead?"

YoungK: "Awwwwww my Dowoonie is all grown up and learning how to dress smarter

Jae: "what the heck Brian"

YoungK: "shut up, you're just jealous"

Wonpil: "I think it looks fine!" 

Sungjin: "But you're meeting Minhee right? I think you should wear a shirt, something she's more comfortable with too."

Wonpil: "DOWOONIE, WEAR YOUR FAVOURITE WHITE SHIRT. Luna said Minhee loves it when you wear that shirt."

Jae: "Wonpil, this is why you should stop denying about you and Luna" 

Wonpil: "I just-----"

Dowoon: "thanks hyungs! I think I'll change my top" 

YoungK: "GOOD LUCK MY FAVOURITE DOWOONIE" 

Jae: "stop screaming" 

YoungK: "says the one that bombards every SNS post with hashtags too long to read" 

Jae: "nobody asked you to read them" 

 

While JaeHyungParkIan continue their daily bickering, Dowoon changes his top to his favourite white shirt. He quickly leaves his house, taking along a necklace with him.

Minhee looks at the clock and hurriedly tries to dry her hair in front of the fan. She got too carried away while watching videos and lost track of time. She suddenly hears the doorbell ring and rushes to answer it. She opens the door and sees Dowoon. 

"You're here already ahhhhhh, give me 10 more minutes! You can sit in the living room first" as Minhee invites Dowoon in to her house.

"Were you drying your hair with the fan again? Just when are you gonna get a hairdryer?" Dowoon nags at Minhee.

"Well... I will get it when--"

Dowoon interrupts Minhee and take the towel in her hand to dry her hair for her.

"You know, it's bad to dry your hair using the fan? That's why you keep complaining on getting headaches too." Dowoon continues nagging at Minhee 

"I'm just too lazy to get one." Minhee answers 

"Ahhhhh, looks like I have to come by more often to help a lazy bum dry her hair instead"

"What???" as Minhee's face heats up from Dowoon's comment, and also thankful that her back is facing Dowoon. 

Just when she thought she has calmed down, she sees Dowoon hands in front of her and something cold on her neck. Dowoon places the necklace he bought for Minhee on her. Minhee looks at the necklace and sees a drumstick. She was about to turn around to face Dowoon when Dowoon spoke.

"Don't turn around yet! I'm shy" as Dowoon holds Minhee's back, not allowing her to turn back.

"Hahaha, thank you so much for the gift!" Minhee ignores Dowoon's gesture and turns back. She sees Dowoon's red tomato face, especially his ears.

"I... I have the other drumstick!" as he shows Minhee a necklace that he's wearing "You know you can only play the drums with both drumsticks right? You're really important to me and I don't wanna lose you." Dowoon says as he looks down, too embarrassed to look up.

"Why would you lose me? I'm always here!" Minhee asks. They've been friends for so long, there's almost no way they would suddenly stop being friends.

"I mean..."

"Yeah?"

"I mean... I want to take things between us to the next level. I don't want to lose you to another man..." 

"Hey" Minhee tries to get Dowoon to look up and have eye contact with him. She's embarrassed right now too but she knows how much courage Dowoon took to even get this far "Are you talking about Mingyu? He's just a friend to me okay? I feel more right when I'm with you"

Minhee and Dowoon maintain eye contact for ten whole seconds, just staring at each other in silence, before Dowoon leans in and kisses Minhee. 

They break apart from the kiss and Minhee whispers "You really look good in that white shirt, it's my favourite top of yours." before she looks down, unable to look up from shyness.