007

#Superglue

*alarm rings*

Minhee tries to get up for school. She fell asleep right after she washed up that she forgot to text Mingyu. She checks her phone for updates and indeed, Mingyu did leave a message. 

*message*
"I got home safe!! You sleeping soon?" 
10:20pm
"I guess you're sleeping already. Good morning! *attached file: 2481.jpg* 
11pm

Minhee opened the file and it was the selfie they took at the beach. She laughs at how Mingyu's eyes were half closed but she could still see how handsome he was. The selfie does kind of look good even if it was a blurry selfie. Her second alarm soon rang and she rushed to get ready for school. 

Minhee quickly left the house, not forgetting the black snapback of course. Reaching the school gate, she gives Dowoon a call. 

"Dowoon-ah, where are you guys?" 

"At the canteen, you're coming over?" 

"Yup, wait for me!" 

She puts down the phone and walks over to the canteen. She opens the door and tries to find Day6. As usual, the canteen was noisy as hell, including that very table at the corner. Seventeen's table. She could see Mingyu doing funny faces while Hoshi was imitating a fashion photographer and taking pictures of him. She puts her mind back to finding Day6, eventually finding them at the window seat. 

"Wassup Minhee!" Jae greets her 

"Hi guys, I'm fine hehehe" 

Junhyeok immediately changed place for Minhee to sit next to Dowoon. 

"Dowoon! I got something for you, wanna guess what it is?" 

"Eh?" a shocked Dowoon answers.

"My baby Dowoon is getting a present from Minhee!" Junhyeok teases. 

"Hey, what do you mean 'my baby'? He is MY baby" YoungK retaliates. 

"What about JaeHyungParkIan? I can't believe this YoungK, we're over" said Jae.

"You know what, Dowoon is mine" as Wonpil hugs Dowoon. 

"SHUT UP, HE IS OURS" the rest of Day6 answers. 

Obviously Dowoon is too well loved by his hyungs. Just another day with Day6. 

"Anyways, here is your gift!" as Minhee puts on the black snapback for Dowoon.

"Awwww, #superglue is so cute. Look at that!!! BRIAN KANG WHY HAVENT YOU GIVEN ME A SNAPBACK? We're losing in the game" a jealous Jae said. 

"More like I should get you a shoe rack so that you can wear the CORRECT shoes on both feet" YoungK answers. 

"This is fashion okay, F A S H I O N" Jae said. 

"Yea yea, whatever" as YoungK gives up on ever trying to win Jae in an argument. 

Meanwhile Dowoon is busy admiring his new cap through his phone. He really loves it, and he looks good in it. He quickly pulls Minhee in for a selfie with his new cap. 

"Selfie game without us?" Junhyeok asks. 

"SELFIE!!!" Jae quickly whips out his phone and takes a group selfie. 

It was time for class and everybody starts leaving the canteen. 

"Minhee-ah, thanks a lot for the snapback. I really do like it alot!" as Dowoon touches the cap on his hat and gave his signature sheepish smile. 

"No problem, glad you like it!!" Minhee answers. 

Minhee hugs Dowoon before heading to class. It was something they were used to since they were close friends for so long. 

Mingyu wanted to approach Minhee to greet her a good morning but he sees Minhee hugging Dowoon. Stuck between believing whether they were just friends or something more, he avoids Minhee and walks straight to class. Minhee did not see Mingyu walk past her as she was hugging Dowoon. 

The day soon ended and the hallway was packed with students packing their lockers, all ready to head home. Minhee was packing her locker when Mingyu approaches her. 

"Hey hey, what's up" 

"Oh hey! Just packing my stuff before meeting Day6. You?" 

"Probably gonna chill at Wonwoo's house" Mingyu answers. He wanted to send Minhee home but he quickly made up an excuse to not look like he wanted to. 

"Oh okay... See you soon?" 

"Yup! Don't you dare sleep on my messages anymore" 

"Yea yea, bye!" 

The two split and Minhee walks over to the music rooms to find Day6. They were having band practice today and Minhee would like to tag along. It has been long since she came to watch them practice because of projects. It is definitely not easy to be a freshman. 

She opens the door to hear them practicing Congratulations. Not wanting to disturb them, she quietly walks over to the side to watch them. The song ended and they greeted her. Dowoon was still wearing the black snapback. Looks like he really did like the gift a lot. 

"You sure you wanna stay for our practice? You can go over to the room there to study if it's gets too noisy, exams are coming soon." Sungjin reminded. Indeed, the leader is the most sensible. 

"Alright, I will watch you guys from there. Practice hard!" 

Minhee enters the studio and it really is a lot quieter. She could still hear the sounds of them practicing and look at them through the glass panel but she doesn't mind at all. She misses spending time with Day6. 

Practice ended and the boys look so tired. 

"How did revision go? Were we too loud?" Sungjin asks.

"Nope, it was fine. I actually finished most of my work in there" 

"That's good. Push on for the exams!" 

"Thanks Sungjin!!" 

"I seriously need to get a coffee, I've got a hella essays to do" 

"Politician Jae" Junhyeok rubs it in. 

"I just need coffee right now" said Jae. You know Jae is tired when he doesn't even bother retaliating. 

"You're tired?" as Wonpil hugs Jae to comfort him. 

The whole of Day6 soon got into a group hug to console each other. Minhee wonders how they can be so cute and caring for each other. They totally look like penguins right now.  

They walk home together with Minhee walking with Dowoon, while the rest walk in the front. It was already late at night and the school was pretty dark. The music rooms were on the top floor and they had to walk down a series of dark and creepy stairs to reach the ground floor. 

Minhee was abit scared as there were always rumors of ghosts on this particular staircase. Dowoon could sense that Minhee was nervous and he grabbed Minhee's arms to link with his. 

"Minhee you okay with this-" YoungK worriedly turns out to ask, only to see the two of them linking arms. 

"Eh?" Jae turned around to look at why YoungK stopped talking. He hatched a prank to scare the both of them. When they reached a corner, the five boys hid behind a wall, planning to scare them. 

Indeed, the two of them got scared when they hit turned around the corner. Dowoon however became protective of Minhee and quickly put Minhee behind him. Minhee grabbed on to his bag tightly with close eyes, only to hear laughter. 

"HAHAHA, WE GOT YOU SO BAD" as Sungjin dances in front of them. 

Wonpil being the second maknae comforted Minhee who was still scared from the prank. Dowoon also looked over to Minhee to ensure she was fine, patting her head to calm her down. She looked into his reassuring eyes and she did feel much better. 

"Feel guilty Jae, feel guilty" YoungK teases 

"I would beat you so hard if not for JaeHyungParkIan" 

Jae eventually apologized and everything was back to normal. They visited the nearby shops for dinner, and decided on western food. While waiting for her food, Minhee can't stop thinking about how Dowoon shielded her from the scare. It reminded her of how Mingyu did the same in the haunted house but it felt different with Dowoon. The food eventually came and everyone started eating. Dowoon suddenly switched his plate with Minhee to give her the meat that has already been cut. Dowoon did do this once in a while but her heart did a flip when she looked up to see Dowoon mouth a "go ahead" at her to eat from the plate that he cut. This wasn't the first time he did this but why did her heart skip?