012

#Superglue

"Graduation is coming. Should we try to match our outfits?" Sungjin suggested as he sees a shop selling suits.

"Hyung hyung hyung, we should try something different this year." as Wonpil replied excitedly "We can wear pink knit sweaters together!" 

"HELL NO" everyone roars at Wonpil, even Minhee included.

"Okay chill chill.... the date for prom is not even out yet actually." as YoungK tries to be the peacemaker.

"Dowoon, are you planning to bring a date to your prom? Or will you invite us?" Sungjin asks. 

"Eh? I have 3 years till my prom." Dowoon answers.

"Oops" Sungjin says sarcastically "but will you bring a lady with you to prom?" 

"HYUNGGGGGGG" as Dowoon tries to avoid the question but his face is as red as a tomato.

Minhee's heart suddenly hurt a little bit knowing that Dowoon wants to bring a date to prom. She thought she could always ask Dowoon out for prom as friends but it looks like he would most probably be going to prom with someone else but her. Probably someone prettier, taller, cuter and smarter than her. The boys decided to head straight to dinner as the stores in the mall were catered to the working adults instead of college students. Minhee was still spacing out and didn't even notice Jae was asking for her opinion on where to eat for Dinner. 

"Minhee? You there??? Knock knock" Jae asks Minhee.

"Eh? Oh yea yea I'm here" Minhee answers.

"Where would you like to eat?"

"The foodcourt? Everybody can choose what they would like to eat over there and it's affordable too." 

"GO GO GO" Wonpil replies in aegyo.

"SOMEBODY STOP WONPIL PLEASE" as Jae quickly walks ahead, acting like he hates Wonpil's aegyo.

 

"Mmmmmm the food smells so good" YoungK exclaims.

"You like all kinds of food. Of course it smells good to you" Dowoon says.

"Awwwwww Dowoon knows me best"

"Ew ew ew" Wonpil squirms in disgust at YoungK's reply.

"As if your aegyo is any better" YoungK retorts.

"At least people really do love my aegyo, RIGHT JAE?" as Wonpil turns to Jae.

"Erm.... OKAY LET'S SIT HERE. WE SHALL ALL GET OUR FOOD RIGHT NOW" Jae perfectly changes the topic and leaves Wonpil pouting.

Everybody dispersed and went to the respective stalls to get their meal. Dowoon doesn't know what to eat and casually walks around the foodcourt before deciding to eat western cuisine. At the stall, he sees Minhee standing there and already waiting for his order.

"Minhee! What did you order?" Dowoon asks as he's still unsure of what dish to order exactly. 

"Fish and chips!!" Minhee replies excitedly.

"Alright then I will have fish and chips too" 

The both of them wait for their respective orders of fish and chip but there is somehow an awkward atmosphere because of what happened earlier at Dowoon's house.

"You know there's this newly opened cafe down the street?" Dowoon tried to start the conversation going first.

"Oh yea, I heard they serve pretty good coffee and their toasts are said to be delicious too" Minhee replies.

"Yes, I went there with YoungK a few days ago and it's pretty good."

"Ahhhhhh" 

"You've not been there?"

"Nope" 

"Do you want to go there together this Wednesday?" Dowoon asks.

"Sure!" 

Dowoon gave a huge smile back to Minhee. Part of him was happy that he would get to taste the cafe's tasty menu again but a bigger part of him was happy he scored a date with Minhee. Well, not exactly a date since they are still friends and only friends as of now. But Dowoon does have something in mind planned for this Wednesday.