005

#Superglue

Isn't it weird to think of Dowoon when she is with Mingyu? It's almost as if she misses Dowoon. Shrugging that off, she switches her attention back to Mingyu. 

"So what are gonna do next?" Minhee asks. 

"Wanna just walk around? The haunted house is so energy draining." Mingyu pouts exaggeratedly to cheer Minhee up as he does some aegyo

"Awwwwww, so sad." Minhee pats Mingyu's head as she replies Mingyu sarcastically. Even so, she really appreciates Mingyu's efforts in trying to cheer her up. 

The two walk around the neighborhood, window shopping and just chatting about life.  

"That's how Seventeen was formed," Mingyu explains "because of our screwed up families." 

"Hey, don't say that. We all have family problems. You now have Seventeen as your new family, and you have me!" 

"Oh no, you've been spending too much time with me. You're starting to talk like me." 

Mingyu is actually pretty nice to talk to despite his joker behavior. He makes Minhee feel at ease and comfortable with herself. This is a different side of the noisy Mingyu she sees everyday in school. In the midst of admiring Mingyu, Mingyu suddenly holds her hand and runs. 

"Come on, we're going to be late!" 

"Wait what?!?" clueless Minhee just allows herself to get dragged by Mingyu. Mingyu's long legs are seriously not a joke for Minhee's petite ones. 

The two of them ran for a good three minutes non-stop until they reached the beach. 

"Quick, the sun is setting!" Mingyu quickly whips out his phone and takes a selfie of him together with Minhee, using the sunset as a background. 

"Did we really just run for the sunset?" 

"I think we just did" Mingyu answers "It's free, it's pretty, it's amazing!" 

"How did the picture look tho? I bet I looked like a mess" Minhee asks. 

The two look at Mingyu's phone together to look at the selfie. Minhee's hair was all over the place and Mingyu's eyes were half open. Minhee started laughing at how Mingyu was the one who was holding the phone and taking the selfie but still had his eyes half open. 

"Hey, let's take another one before the sun fully sets!" Mingyu suggests "That selfie doesn't do us justice." 

The two gathered again to take another selfie when suddenly familiar voices could be heard. 

"Oh no, not again" as Mingyu grumbles. His chance to take another picture with Minhee is gone. 

"Oh who is this? Is this 2Min I see?" 

"Wow wow, first date at a beach." 

"Mingyu and Minhee sitting on a tree. K I S AHHHHHHHH" as Dino runs for his life. Poor Dino, getting chased by Mingyu's long legs. 

Dino finds himself at a dead end, stuck right where the waves hit the coast. Dino suddenly smirks and says "IM REALLY SORRY HYUNG". The rest of Seventeen that has gathered behind Mingyu suddenly carried him and threw him into the water. Angered Mingyu chases after Dino yet again and pushes him into the sea. With Dino and Mingyu now both drenched, they gave each other the look. 

"WONWOO BABY IM HERE" Mingyu catches Wonwoo by his back and Dino helped Mingyu hold Wonwoo's ankles, successfully throwing Woowoo into the water too. The whole of Seventeen started playing in the water as they all got drenched. Mingyu runs over to accompany Minhee who was still dry and the boys quickly hatched a plan to bring Minhee and Mingyu together. 

The group of boys started walking towards Mingyu and Minhee suspiciously, to Mingyu's attention of course. 

"Hey guys, what are you thinking..." as he quickly puts Minhee behind him to protect her from whatever the boys are about to do 

"Nothing Mingyu baby, we just want some fun" as Wonwoo answers and at the same time inching forward towards the two.

Before Mingyu realised it, he found him and Minhee surrounded by the boys. 

"POWER" as Scoups commanded. 

The boys started splashing water in all directions towards Minhee and Mingyu. Minhee closed her eyes to prepare herself for the impact of splashing water. Mingyu quickly pulled Minhee in into his cardigan and covered her just like he did in the haunted house, protecting her from the water his friends were splashing. Minhee was still getting wet but it's all fun and laughter. Mingyu sees a gap between Woozi and Jun, and he quickly grabs Minhee's hand and runs, escaping from the boys. 

"I guess that worked?" Hoshi asked. 

"Uh huh. And now, it's time to throw the leader again!" Seungkwan announces. Everyone gathered around SCoups and threw him in into the water. 

"Say the name Seventeen!" Joshua teases before running away from a frustrated leader. 

Back to Minhee and Mingyu, the two are taking a stroll along the beach. Drenched from the sea water, both of them were starting to shiver. 

"It's a little bit cold right? Should we go dry ourselves? There's a shop nearby that sells cheap clothes, we could probably get some dry clothes there" suggested Mingyu. 

The two then headed to the shop. Turns out that the shop was by a charity organization who took in donated old clothes to sell for charity. They enter the stall and went to the respective sections for their clothing. After 20 mins, they meet each other at the cashier.

"Hey copycat!" 

"I took that first! You're the copycat" 

"I may look like a cat, but I'm not a copycat. I'm a handsome cat." and Mingyu broke out into a series of high fashion poses right in front of the cashier. Needless to say, the cashier looked as if he went through a culture shock. 

"A handsome copycat that is" 

"So you think I'm handsome? Am I vogue enough for you?" as he broke out into a catwalk "and now the handsome cat is doing his catwalk"

Minhee just giggled and quickly walked away to the fitting room to get changed, trying not to get associated with Mingyu. Minhee ended up waiting outside for Mingyu while he was still inside getting changed. She walks around the store trying to kill time, and finds herself at the hats section of the store. She lays her eyes on this simple black snapback as she thought of how it would look so good on this certain someone.