008

#Superglue

The next day was a weekend and the boys decided to stay over at Minhee's. It was almost like they self-invited themselves, which they technically did. This was no problem to Minhee since they always self-invited themselves to sleep over and her parents were always away for business trips. The boys and Minhee decided to walk back home since they needed to digest their food. 

They were all laughing and making fun of each other when Minhee sees Mingyu walking in her direction. Looks like he is going home?

"Mingyu, Hihi!" 

"What's up!!! You going home?" 

"Yup, Day6 is sleeping over at my house" 

"Mmmm" as Mingyu nods in agreement "Oh, and you didn't reply to my message". Mingyu gave a small pout. 

"A message? I'm so sorry, my battery died. I will look at it once I reach home okay?" 

"Hehehe okay! Text me soon!" as Mingyu waves bye to Minhee. 

Meanwhile, Day6 waits for Minhee behind her. 

"Dowoon-ah, what you gonna do?" Junhyeok asks

"Yea man, your girl is gonna get stolen" as Sungjin states a matter of fact. 

Dowoon being the shy boy that he is can't answer his hyungs. He looks at Minhee and Mingyu, clueless on what to do. He really doesn't like seeing Minhee with another guy, especially one that is so tall and handsome. How could he compare to that right? Not to mention how she was smiling so brightly as the two are tallking. 

"Hey hey! Dowoon you there?" YoungK nudges Dowoon out of his trance.

"Yea I'm here" Dowoon replies with his eyes still fixated on Minhee and Mingyu. They look like they were close friends. 

"Hey, we will help you okay? Don't worry" as Jae tries to reassures Dowoon "I have my trust in #superglue" 

"Yea, don't worry Dowoon". Wonpil gives a hug yet again to Dowoon. Wonpil's hugs are always the best. 

Minhee eventually gets back to Day6 after the short conversation with Mingyu. She could sense an atmosphere change, there was an unusual silence. Sungjin could feel Minhee being suspicious of the cold atmosphere and he took it upon himself to liven the mood by dancing suddenly in the middle of the walkway. The others joined in and it soon became a mess, especially when you have five boys partying in the middle of the street. Dowoon was of course standing by Minhee's side and watching his hyungs embarrass themselves. 

They eventually reach Minhee house. They enter the house and the first thing they do is to plop themselves down on the sofa while Minhee went upstairs to her room. Dowoon switched on the television and flip through the channels. The boys check through their social medial accounts on their phone as they each took turns to shower. Minhee soon came down from her room, fresh out of the shower. 

"You guys not watching anything?" asked Minhee "I wanted to watch The Martian"

"I don't mind, some said its good" said Sungjin. 

"Okay, let's watch it!" Minhee said excitedly. 

The rest just hummed in agreement, too lazy to even give a proper response. Minhee sits down in front of the sofa while the boys started scattering themselves around the living room. Dowoon was the last to finish showering and he tries to find a spot that is unclaimed by his hyungs. Surprisingly, the sofa is empty. He claims the sofa as his and lies down on it while watching The Martian. He notices Minhee, who was now still sitting on the floor but leaning on the sofa, still had wet hair. He took the towel and dried her hair for her, careful not to pull her hair. 

"Thanks Dowoon-ah, I was too lazy to do it just now" 

"No problem! Dry your hair next time, if not you will catch a cold" warned Dowoon. 

"Mmmmm" as Minhee just hums in agreement. 

Minhee's hair soon dried. Everybody was starting to get bored of the movie, nobody was actually watching the movie. Jae, Wonpil and YoungK were already sleeping while the rest were on their phones, including Minhee who was texting Mingyu. 

*text message*
"How's your sleepover going?" as Mingyu tries to start a conversation.

"3 down, 4 awake. The Martian is a boring movie." 

"That movie is boring. Seventeen watched it too and everybody fell asleep." 

"Including you? You were probably the first to fall asleep right?" 

"Duhhhh, that movie is so long-winded. I just wanted it get to the part where he gets rescued" 

"I knew it hehehe, so typical of you" 

"Hey, it isn't my fault that the movie is more than two hours long ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ" 

Minhee could already imagine Mingyu pouting while saying that and she chuckled. The conversation continued on with Mingyu through the night while everyone else fell asleep one by one. By the time she was done texting, she was the only one awake. She walked to the television to switch it off and went to the closer to get some extra blankets for the boys. She covered each one of them but they were all in deep sleep that they didn't even notice they were being covered by a blanket. She eventually got to Dowoon and her heart started being super fast. Was it because she never noticed how handsome he looked or because she was falling for him? She was always with Dowoon that she didn't even realize how much he have grown since they were kids. She covered Dowoon carefully and sat by the sofa, admiring his features. This was okay right? Everybody else was asleep anyways, all but one guy who caught Minhee admiring Dowoon. Minhee didn't notice somebody else was awake and went straight to her room for the night. She exchanged texts with Luna who is coming over in the morning. 

"Wonpil-ah, it's time to wake up" as Minhee wakes Wonpil up first. 

"Hmmmm" as Wonpil struggles to wake up.

"Wonpil-ah, Luna is coming over soon" Minhee tells Wonpil. 

"Luna?!?" as he jolts up, awake upon hearing her name.

"Yea, and now wake your hyungs up, she is reaching soon!" Minhee teases. 

Minhee went to quickly wash up too while Wonpil was still struggling to wake his hyungs up. 

"HYUNNNNNGS, WAKE UP" as Wonpil shouts 

"Second maknae, go back to sleep" Junhyeok says. 

"But Luna is reaching soon!" as he whines, desperate for everybody to wake up. 

"It isn't the first time she've seen us, just let her see us sleep. Good night." as Jae announces he is going back to sleep. 

"But-" 

Suddenly the bell rings and Wonpil runs to open the door. 

"Hi Min- Oh hi Wonpil!" 

"Hihi!! Everybody else is still sleeping, please excuse them" as Wonpil feels sorry that Luna has to see his sleeping hyungs

"It's okay, you just woke up too? Your hair is so messy hehehe" as Luna teases Wonpil 

"Eh?" Wonpil touches his hair to figure out what Luna was talking about 

"Hehehehe, so cute" she mutters as she walks in to the house. 

Wonpil heard it and his face immediately heated up. It is so obvious these two have something for each other. Minhee walks out of her room to see Luna and Wonpil cooking breakfast for the boys. 

"Luna!" as Minhee surprises Luna from the back. 

"Minhee!!!!" as Luna hugs Minhee. 

"How is breakfast? Thank you for helping to cook breakfast" 

"No problem, cooking is fun!" 

"And now I just need to wake the boys up" as Minhee looks at the boys who are still sleeping in the living room. 

"BACON FOR BREAKFAST" Minhee announces. 

With the power of bacon, everybody starts waking up and assembled at the dining table. It feels weird to see so many people at the dining table. 

"Brush your teeth first before eating" Minhee warns. She really was like the mum of the boys at times. 

Breakfast was delicious and everybody finished it in record time. Minhee was doing the dishes alone when YoungK comes over to help her. 

"You know, Dowoon really is a nice guy" YoungK says. 

"Eh?" 

"I'm not saying this as his friend but you two really do match each other. Sometimes, the obvious things don't stand out because they seem to fade into our busy lives. But the truth is, it has always been there and it will always be there." 

"But me and Dowoon have been friends for so long and-" 

"Exactly. Nobody knows you like him and nobody knows him like you. But why is it that you guys are so oblivious to the obvious?" 

Minhee stays silent as she tries to take in what YoungK has bombarded her with early in the morning. At that moment, Dowoon walks in on them. 

"YoungK, can you help us with the amp? Jae and Sungjin can't seem to fix it." 

"Sure! Minhee you okay here?" 

"Yup!" Minhee reassures YoungK. 

As YoungK removes the gloves from his hands, he whispers into Minhee's ears. 
"I saw you watching Dowoon last night" 

Minhee's face went into shock and she started blushing while YoungK teases her with a "I SAW THAT" as he walks away. 

Just what is happening to her life right now?