011

#Superglue

Lunch was soon over and everyone was just chilling in the living room, using their phones.

"I think I'm having a food coma" Jae says.

"Not surprised. You ate almost three portions of food" YoungK replies. 

"A boys gotta eat. I am a growing boy" Jae answers back. 

"Yea sure, still a boy of course" YoungK replies. 

"I can't be bothered with you, I'm falling asleep soon. Bye." Jae answers, lazy to retaliate YoungK's reply. 
 
"What are the rest do-" a bored YoungK looks around to see what everybody else is up to.

Junhyeok, Sungjin and Wonpil are playing some board game. Dowoon and Minhee are watching YouTube videos on the TV. YoungK didn't want to be a lightbulb and joined the trio in their board game. 

"It's their new vlog, let's watch that!" Minhee says. 

Dowoon clicks on the new vlog in the subscription list. They made themselves comfortable, leaning against the sofa as they watched the vlog while sitting on the floor. Each vlog brought them to another vlog and food coma was starting to catch up. Minhee was about to pause the video when Dowoon lied down on her lap. This has got to be most daring thing Dowoon has ever done in his life. 

"Dowoon why-" Minhee tries to figure out what's going on when she got interrupted by Dowoon.

"I'm sleepy, and YoungK took the sofa" 

"Oh okay..." 

Minhee tried to look as if her attention was on the vlog playing on the TV but her mind was on Dowoon. She looks around and realises that everybody else was in their own spot trying to take a nap too. As she looks down on Dowoon, a feeling of deja vu takes over her. Just like that night, everyone else was sleeping except her as she looks at Dowoon. She combs through his hair and pushes back his fringe that is all over his face. Now that she is looking at him up close, he really is handsome. The house was quiet as everybody got overwhelmed by the effect of food coma. She continues staring at his face until sleepiness takes over her too, and she falls asleep with her hands holding Dowoon's head. 

It was soon time to wake up and it just so happens that YoungK is the first to wake up. He sees Minhee and Dowoon having their moment and quietly wakes the other members up.  

"Look at our maknae, so cute" Sungjin says 

"What cute?!?!?!!!! Excuse me, he is mine" YoungK retorts

"Too bad he belongs to Minhee now" Wonpil adds fuel to the fire 

"Shut up, settle your 'some' with Luna, EX-MAKNAE" YoungK gives a comeback 

"OHHHHHHHH" as everybody witnessed that burn by YoungK


Both Minhee and Dowoon squirm as they got awoken by the noise the boys were making. Minhee realised she fell asleep while holding Dowoon and quickly retracted her hands. She quickly pushed Dowoon away from her and tries to stop herself from blushing. She looks up to see the boys giving her their teasing smiles. 

"WHAT. I DID NOTHING." Minhee tries to defend herself.

"We didn't say anything" Junhyeok teases 

Shy from embarrassment, she quickly walks away to the kitchen to get a drink.
She wasn't even thirsty but she downed a whole cup of water. 

Dowoon finally fully wakes up as he stretches himself. 

"What did I miss? I heard a lot of noise in my sleep." Dowoon asks 

"You miss her" as Jae takes his turn to  

"Erm... BYE" as Dowoon runs away to where his phone is, in an attempt to escape from his hyungs. 

"Announcement to the lovebirds and lightbulbs, let's go to the mall before going for dinner" Sungjin orders everyone.

 

It's gonna be yet another rollercoaster ride at the mall with Minhee's feelings for Dowoon showing more and more.