004

#Superglue

Minhee and Mingyu decided to share a huge one litre milk tea, a specialty of the cafe. The both of them settled down in the window seat of the cafe. There was this air of awkwardness yet again as both Minhee and Mingyu were nervous. It wasn't supposed to be a date right? Mingyu was about to start a conversation when he spots this huge group of boys squinting their eyes at him from across the street. Mingyu could immediately recognise that it was Seventeen. Mingyu immediately tried to his face using his hands and cardigan. 

"What are you doing? What's going on?" as Minhee is surprised at Mingyu's sudden behavior. 

"Oh nothing, just that my head feels dizzy, I want to rest my head on the table heh" 
The only thoughts running through Mingyu's mind is to pray that his friends have left and did not recognize him. 

"You okay? You want some rest at home instead?" Minhee offers as she does not want Mingyu to suffer because of her.

At this moment, the door opens and as Mingyu expected, Seventeen walked in. 

"AWWWW HYUNG, YOU ARE ON A DATE. SO CUTE SO CUTE." an excited Dino runs over and teases Mingyu. 

"KIM MINGYU ON A DATE. BREAKING HEARTS. BREAKING NEWS." 

"Wow Mingyu, you're finally getting it" 

"Mingyu, is that what tuition is supposed to be?" 

"Who is the unlucky girl that has to put up with our Mingyu?" 

The rest starts teasing Mingyu with oohs and ahhs as Mingyu tries to shut his friends up by putting his hands over their mouths and choking them in a headlock. Not forgetting the profanities of course. 

"Minhee right? Did you know that Mingyu always ta- AHSHDGFJDK AHHHHH KIM MINGYU IM SORRY IM SORRY LET GO OF ME ASHSJDKFJSK" 

"Don't mind Jeonghan, he just wants to say hi" Mingyu tries to make up an excuse yet again as he still has his hands over Jeonghan's mouth in an attempt to stop him. 

Poor Minhee is left puzzled with the chaos that is unfolding in front of her. Lucky for her, the trusty leader of Seventeen is always dependable. 

"Guys, let's just leave Mingyu and Minhee alone. Who wants some bubble tea? My treat!" as S.Coups shouts from the counter.

Mingyu heaves a sigh of relief as his friends flocked over to the counter. He mouths a thank you to S.Coups and S.Coups mouthed a "you owe me" back to Mingyu. The boys left the cafe, leaving Mingyu and Minhee alone in the cafe again. 

"Sorry the commotion, you know how loud they can get right?" Mingyu apologizes. "You want to go somewhere else after this? Like an arcade? There's one nearby" 

"Sure! Arcades are always fun" this was the first Mingyu has seen Minhee so hyped up for something. 

The two of them finished their drink and walked over to the nearby arcade. They soon reached the arcade, only to find out the owner has changed it into a haunted house due to Halloween. Minhee was afraid of haunted houses but the twinkle in Mingyu's eyes when he saw the haunted house made it hard for her to say no. 

There was not much crowd as it was the middle of the day. People were made to go in pairs to increase the scariness of the haunted house. The two entered the haunted house with Minhee waking cautiously behind Mingyu. Suddenly, a mummy pops up from the side and the frightened Minhee immediately grabs Mingyu's cardigan as a form of assurance. Mingyu could feel Minhee tugging more and more with each scare as her screams got louder and louder. He turns around to look at her. As much he felt bad for almost forcing Minhee to enter the haunted house, timid Minhee was just so cute in his eyes. Instinctively, he puts his arms over her shoulders and puts her under his cardigan, shielding her from the ghosts that would pop out from the side. All of a sudden, a ghost comes running forward and Minhee got so scared that she buried herself in Mingyu's chest, hugging him tightly. Mingyu patted her back to assure her that everything's fine and the tears that threatened to fall did not. Minhee was so scared from that running ghost that she continued hugging on to Mingyu throughout the rest of the haunted house as Mingyu became her protector against the scares. 

They exited the haunted house still hugging but immediately separated once they realized they were having such close contact. Minhee's hair was all messed up but she looked so adorable to Mingyu as she looked like a child with her blank face. Minhee didn't even realize her hair was messy until Mingyu reached forward to tidy her hair for her. Minhee felt a weird feeling as this was always what Dowoon would do for her whenever they rode a rollercoaster together. Minhee would always help tidy Dowoon's hair and Dowoon would always help tidy Minhee's hair. Why is she even thinking of Dowoon when she is with Mingyu?