Pick Me Up, Brush Me Off, Who Are You?

Peeking Over The Edge

 

Key's POV

I picked myself up off the ground, trying not to acknowledge the bastard who knocked him over. For some reason, I always  seem to get knocked over by the most attractive guys. So, by not looking at them, it’s easier to just get up and walk away. But, by the way he was whining to his friend, I must’ve hurt him. So, I picked up my head and gazed up at him. I almost gasped. He was ADORABLE. He had hair that was brown at the top, lighter brown in the middle, and blonde on the bottom. He had dark brown eyes and large-ish nostrils. He reminded me of a dinosaur. Totally adorable! His friend with long, dark brown hair grabbed his hand and helped him up. He couldn’t stand on one ankle. I walked over.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry! Are you ok?!”

The boy winced and looked at his ankle.

“Yeah, I just twisted my ankle a little. I’ll be ok.”

He tried to stand on it again, but he couldn’t. He collapsed onto the pavement.

“No, your not ok!” I panicked. Once again, I was embarrassing myself with my so called ‘umma instincts’.

“I took a medical training class! Come with me. I have some bandages at my house.”

The boy looked at me.

“Ummm…I have soccer practice…”

“Go,” the other boy said. “I’ll tell coach that you hurt your ankle and went to get it wrapped.”

“Ok.”

The other boy put his arm around my shoulders for support, and I helped him limp back to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Jonghyun's POV:

As the boy helped me back to his house, I realized how soft his skin was. He smelled like something delicious…like…like…vanilla, and maybe some cotton candy. It took me a second to realize that he was talking to me.

“So, what’s your name?”

“Kim Jonghyun. What’s yours?”

“Kim Kibum. You can call me Key.”

“Ok, Key. Where exactly is your house?

“Right here. One sec. Let me get my key.”

He slid his bag off his arm and onto the ground. His tee shirt slid up his side, revealing a very seductive sliver of pure white skin. I ran my fingers through my hair.

What on earth is going on? I’m not gay!

I took a deep breath and limped inside his house, and he closed the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyyy gais! :)

Soooooo... how was this chapter?

Yes, no, maybe so?

Go subscribe! 20 subscribers is my goal!

I'm hoping to reach and increase this goal!

Love you gais!

Mooey<3