Peace At Last

Peeking Over The Edge

Jonghyun's POV

Key and I were home after weeks of Key being in the hospital. The doctors said Key sould have died, but something saved him. They said science could never prove what had happened that day. When I asked Key if he knew, he just said,

"I heard you voice. I decided I wasn't leaving yet, becuse I could never leave you."

Key had told the police about Mi Yung. When they searched her house, they found an underground cellar that contained a jail cell, along with chains that contained Key's blood. When Mi Yung spoke to me for her only phone call, all I said was,

"Even if I was single, I wouldn't have dated you. Rot in hell, you evil ." I hung up and she was out of our lives forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key's POV

6 years later

Today, was the day I had been dreamin of my entire life. It was my wedding day. I was marrying the love of my life, Kim Jonghyun, and nothing could make me happier. I thought back to the day Jonghyun proposed to me.

FLASHBACK:

Jonghyun and I were walking down the street, and we passed the cafe where I had first run into him 9 years ago.

"Key, hold on."

He grabbed my arm and I turned around. He tied Roo, his little puppy I had gotten him for his birthday last year, around a bike rack. I stood there, wondering what was going on, until he got down on one knee. I covered my mouth with my hands, and tears collected in my eyes.

"Key, I have loved you for over 9 years. You are my life, you are my soul. Kibummie, will you marry me?"

He stood just in time for me to jump into his arms.

"Neh, Jonghyun! Neh! Saranghae!!!"

He slid the ring on my finger. It was a diamond, tinted pink, of course, that was surrounded by blue sapphires. He untied Roo from the rack, grabbed my hand, and we happily headed home.

END FLASHBACK

Taemin walked down the aisle, arm in arm with Minho. Taemin was my man of honor, and Minho was Jonghyun's. I walked down the aisle by myself, and I saw Jonghyun waiting at the altar for me. As I reached the altar, me and Jonghyun faced eachother, eager to be married for life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun's POV

"You may kiss your husband."

That was all I needed to hear before I quickly kissed Key. I pulled away and grabbed his hand as we walked back down the aisle. We made our way out to our car, which took us directly to an airport, where we took off for out honeymoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key's POV

I woke up the next morning with Jonghyun's arm slung around my waist, and my clothes were on the floor. We were in America, in New York City. I gently shook Jjongie.

"Jjongie, wake up. I wanna go to the Centeral Park Zoo."

"Alright, Kibummie."

A half hour later, Jonghyun and I walked out onto the street, ready to have fun.

When we arrived at Centeral Park, we took a seat on a bench near a jazz band and bought ourselves some nuts from a street vender. As we enjoyed the tranquility, Jonghyun turned to me.

"Saranghae, Kibummie."

I put my head on Jonghyun's shoulder and sighed.

"Saranghae, Jjongie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And BAM! It's over! So thats the end of this fanfiction, and I hoped you all enjoyed it. A special shout out to UkissShinee. Thank you! And, another special shout out to Claire! Saranghae! So everyone knows, my new bias is G-Dragon, and I am currently listening to Breathe by GD. Thank you all for reading, and I hope you check out my other fanfictios!!!

Saranghae!!!

Mooey<3