The Aftermath

Peeking Over The Edge

 

20 subscribers!*sniff* I’m so proud!!! Thank you so much to levelcgirl for our 20th

 subscriber!!! Everybody thanks her! Now, on with the story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Jonghyun's POV

When I woke up, Key and I were lying in the middle of a parking lot. My leg was on fire and my nose hurt like hell. Key was passed out, and his face was bloodied and bruised. I picked up his phone, which he was clutching. I looked and saw he had already dialed 9-1-1. I saw Key's open hand and I placed mine in his. The last thing I felt was a desperate clench of our fingers before my mind drifted blank.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I finally woke up, I was staring at a white ceiling. I was lying in an uncomfortable bed, and was wearing a nightgown. I was in a hospital. I looked to my left and sighed in relief. Key was in a bed next to me. He was still sleeping, but his face was stitched up. I reached my hand to my nose and touched it gingerly. It was bound in some sort of cast, and my leg had lots of stitches.  I heard a moan an looked over. Key was up.

"Hey, Kibummie. How are you feeling?"

He smiled slightly.

"Like ."

"That'll happen."

Key groaned again, and his arm started to bleed. I didn't even know one of the boys had a knife, but the wound on his arm suggested they did. I pressed the call button by my bed. A nurse rushed in.

"Do you need something?"

I pointed at Key and she nodded. She took off the bandages to reveal what definetly was a knife wound. She replaced the bandages, doing little to ease Key's pain. She shot some clear liquid into his IV and his ceased and his face relaxed. The nurse gave me some of the medicine too, and my head suddenly went foggy. The last thing I remember was Key reaching out and taking my hand. I fell into a deep sleep after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun's POV

When I woke up, I was in a bedroom with pink walls and a big sighn that said 'Diva' over the door. If I had 1 guess, I would guess I was in Key's room. I reached my arm over and found Key's face. He was sitting up and was staring at me. He smiled weakly.

"Morning, my prince,"

"Morning, princess,"

Key laughed.

"Princess?"

"Ne..."

I sat up, but even that small movement caused me tremendous amount of pain.

Key smiled a knowing smile. I looked around

"What am I doing here?"

Key bit his lip.

"Your mom saw the fight, and found out why they were beating us up. She refused to let you in the house, so I didn't know what else to do..."

A few tears slid down his cheeks.

"Hey, don't worry. It's okay. I didn't want to live with my mom anyway."

I pulled Key into a hug. Hey yelped, either from surprise or pain. All I knew is that I never wanted to let him go.

He was my new family