Chapter 2

You turned up the love in my heart

Gary was lying on the sofa with his left arm on his head and the right hand on his chest. When he was about to doze off into dreamland, he saw a girl in light sneakers and ripped jeans with white sweater tied her hair back into a bun came towards him with a bright smile. His right hand on his chest could feel something was pouncing in rhythm. He then slowly opened his eyes and all he saw was a white ceiling above him. "Why did that girl from yesterday keep appearing?" he asked himself. He still could feel his chest jumping up and down. "What's wrong with you, Kang Gary? Stress!" he signed.


 Jihyo was in her office still working hard on her new project. Her coworkers were all went back home and she was the only one working in her office. She was sitting in front of her laptop with her rounded glasses and her hair tied up in pony tail. All the files and papers were spreaded on her desks. When she was typing and focusing on her design, someone patted her back that she startled. She turned her head towards that person and saw his brother. "Aren't you going back home?" It is 5pm now," her brother, kim joong kook asked her. "Oppa, I thought you've already gone home," she answered, "I will be coming back when I finished this work done." "I will get going then. Don't stay up too late or daddy and your brothers will be worried about you." "Okay oppa," she waved to her brother and he left the office.Jihyo, the 2nd eldest and the only daughter of yoo jae suk, a CEO of YJS fashion and designing company, worked as a design manager for the company. Her big brother, kim joong kook, the eldest of the family, was the heir of the company. He took good care of both the company and the family.


 Jihyo finished her work and stretched her hands and looked at the clock wondering what time it was. "It is already 7 pm? I didn't know that much time had gone by," she thought to herself. She grabbed her bag and searched for the car key. Then she realized that her car was in the car repairing centre. " Aish, I forgot. I would have better go with oppa". She then took out her phone and about to ask her brother to fetch her but her phone's battery died. "Now I will have to go back home with taxi," she sounded regretful and lightly hit her head with her fist as a punishment to herself. She was now in front of the building, stretched out her hand to catch a taxi. "Why did they all went pass?" she asked herself. She was shaking from the cold weather of the night and was rubbing her hands in order to keep them warm. Suddenly a black car stopped in front of the street she was standing and the car mirror rolled down. "What are you doing here, jihyo ya?" a man in the car asked. "Dong wook? I didn't bring my car today. So I am going to get back home with taxi. But they all went pass by," "Get in, I will drive you home. It is too cold outside." Dong wook said. She then went into his car and they drove off to her home. Dong wook was the best friend of hers. They had known each other since kindergarten. They would sometimes go out just the two of us or with her brothers.


 On the way, they were stuck in the traffic. "Isn't it kwang soo?" Dong wook pointed to a young man walking along the street. "Where?" jihyo asked back in curiosity. She looked out of the car window and saw a tall young man in black jeans and red coat heading towards the club with some young people seemed to be his friends. She turned her head towards dong wook and asked, " Can I use your phone for a while? My phone's battery was running low." He handed her his phone and she dialled her big brother. "Hello, Dong wook, " her brother answered. "Oppa, its me, jihyo. Is kwang soo home?" "No, he said he had an important presentation tomorrow at school so he will be satying at John Park's home to study and do some research. Why?" "Nothing oppa. Bye then." she hanged up the phone and asked dong wook if he could park his car at the side of the street. He willingly did as jihyo requested. "I will get going then, thanks for driving me back home. I will have to go get him. This kid went out again." " I will go with you, its not suitable for a girl to go alone into the club." Dong wook said. "It is okay. I don't want to burden you," she then got off from the car and run towards the club. "I will wait here then," dong wook shouted. Jihyo then looked back at him, smiled and nodded her head as a agreement and went into the club.


 Gary was at the bar in the club drinking. He usually went to club to get inspirations for his music and to let his stress out. His buddies were dancing away on the dance floor and he was alone drinking peacefully. A girl in a y lace red short dress approached him and asked him whether he would love to dance with her." Let's have fun, oppa," she said linking her hands around gary's left arm. Gary quickly free himself from her grip. "I am not in the mood to dance with you or flirt with you now. You better go find someone as your partner for tonight," he said in his serious tone and gulped down his drinks. The lady looked at him with what was wrong with this guy expression and walked away. Gary, being the eldest son of Jisukjin music production and entertainment industry and also a CEO of lessang music production, and because of his charming and stylish looks, he was always surrounded by girls whenever he went to club. Though he kept his profile low and he was hardly known by the entertainment industry, his music and the lyrics were so popular. He wasn't interested in girls at the cub cuz they were not his style at all but he did flirt with them. He was enjoying the music going on in the club and he looked to the sides. Then he saw people were gathering and that drew his attention. He walked near to the crowd and there he saw a girl in her pony tail with long blue coat was grabbing the hair of a man and scolding him. He went closer and " Oh wait, that girl from the cafe!" He said to himself.