Chapter 9

You turned up the love in my heart

Jihyo’s fashion show day had arrived. She was busy arranging clothes for the models at the backstage meanwhile gary and haha came with a big bouquet of pink roses in gary’s hands. They went to sit beside joong kook in the first row which was for VIP. The show began. The models in their light steps passed one by one with amazingly designed clothes but none of them seemed to attract gary’s attention though he praised jihyo for her talented designed clothes.

He didn’t know about fashion. He was a music man after all. But he knew a little basic on fashion show like a designer will always come out at the end of the show. He was eagerly waiting for the end of the show. While he was counting every second, the show finally ended and jihyo came out on the runway in her white crop top dress with a model beside her. “Oh My! Is she one of the models? You are so beautiful jihyo-a,” gary praised in his heart.


After-party continued. The guests were chatting and sharing their thoughts about the show in a group of two or three with a glass of wine in each of their hands. And there was also a group of five men, jae suk, joong kook, haha, kwang soo and gary, also introducing themselves and chatting. Then jihyo came together with dong wook to join the conversation.

“Jihyo-a, this is for you. Congratulation,” gary said handing the bouquet he brought to jihyo.

“Thank you oppa,” she said while taking a deep breath for the fragrance of the flowers.

“Appa, oppa, kwang soo ya, he is kang gary. The one who kept my phone,” jihyo introduced gary to her family.

“Really? Gary ya, I never thought that it will be you,” joong kook was surprised.

“You know gary oppa?” Jihyo asked vaguely.

“Yes we knew each other after our first meeting at the health club,” joong kook answered.

The conversation went on for a long time with more laugher, talking and at the same time surprised of their meeting.

Everyone except dong wook were happily chatting. He would laugh along to some jokes and would come into conversation for sometimes but he didn’t seem to occupy himself into the talk. He wondered what was bothering him and the answer always came out the same. The answer was Kang Gary who had became so close to jihyo and now her family.


The party was over and jihyo bid goodbye to the guests who had come to the show and thanked them for coming so. Jae suk went back home early to take a rest after his daughter’s show.

Haha and joong kook were persuading rest of them to have an another round of party.

“Oppas and dong wook just go and have fun,” jihyo said, “I and kwang soo will be going home as I am so tired and kwang soo has classes tomorrow.”

“I will have to say no hyung, I have a recording tomorrow so I will be joining next time,” gary said to the two active brothers.

“I also had an early call time to work so… I am sorry hyung,” dong wook also apologized.

“Then, ma little bro, lets have fun just two of us,” joong kook said to haha and they left first.

“Noona, I have to go to the restroom now. I can’t hold it anymore. Wait me at the car park, okay? Hyung please accompany me to the restroom. I am afraid to go alone that now there is no one in the building,” kwang soo said grabbing dong wook hand and rushed to the restroom.


Now jihyo and gary were both walking together to the car park.

“Jihyo-a, do you have time on Wednesday night?” gary asked.

“Yes I have. Why oppa?”

“Well, actually I was given two movie tickets from my friend and I don’t have anyone to go together so I am asking if you would like to go with me. Do you like horror film?” gary asked while his heart beating out of rhythms.

“Asking me out for movie? Is it a confession? Ya! Get rid of the stupid imagination,” jihyo thought to herself. “Yes I like but I always scream and close my eyes whenever a ghost appears. I will go with you oppa,” jihyo accepted gary’s offer.

“Then, lets meet on Wednesday night,” gary said trying so hard not to jump and scream because of happiness overloading in his heart.

Dong wook and kwang soo came to the car park and both saw gary and jihyo chatting with their widest smile on them.

“Is he noona’s mystery boy then?” kwang soo whispered to himself but it was loud enough to reach into dong wook’s ears. “Jihyo’s Mystery boy?” he asked.

Kwang soo was so flustered. “Nothing hyung, lets go,” he said and went to where gary and jihyo was.

They all said goodbye to each other and left and dong wook still in his car dialed someone.

“It’s me. I want every information about the man name, Kang… Gary…. Send these to me as quick as possible,” he said and hanged up.


Gary was driving back home. He the music and singing along with it. “Oh yes, she accepted,” he was screaming out of joy.

Also jihyo was so excited for Wednesday. “What should I wear that day? A dress? A skirt? Jeans?” she was thinking and at the same time smile spread along with the love and excitement in her heart.

“Noona, what are you so happy about?” Kwang soo asked who was driving beside.

“nothing, I am just satisfied with my show,”


Wednesday night which I am( me- author) also waiting will be updated on the next chapter. What will happen that night? Love? Confession? Or unexpected event from dong wook’s jealousy? Please stay tune for the next chapter.


Thank you all for reading my fanfic. I am sorry for my bad grammars and lack of vocabulary.

I will try my best to find time to update the next chapter as soon as possible. I am sorry for the short chapter since I have exams and busy with art classes.

Thank you all.