Chapter 3

You turned up the love in my heart

Jihyo went into the club and saw there were many people dancing under the lights with a loud music which made her confused to find her little brother. " Why is the music so loud?" she said to herself.

She had neither been to clubs nor she ever went there. She would rather spend her free time at home sleeping than going to clubs or shopping. She wasn't used to this kind of environment.

She squeezed her body between people who were dancing. "What the hell is he doing here?" she said angrily while struggling herself between those dancing and at the same time searching for her brother. Then she saw his little brother dancing his weirdest robot dances.

She could easily recognized him even from a far distance. His tall height, his long legs and his dance moves were so obvious to her sister, Jihyo. She quickly made her way to him. "Yah, Lee kwang soo!" she shouted but the music DJ was playing in the club was too loud to reach into Kwang soo ears.

She went near to him and slapped his arm. Kwang soo looked back and his eyes wide opened. He was so shocked to see his sister in her angry bird eyes that he almost felt his heart stopped beating.

Jihyo grabbed his hair with her right hand and put her left arm around his neck making him bent down. This scence atttracted everyone in the club and people started gathering around them.

"You are doing your research for your presentation tomorrow at the club, huh? Is the presentation title about "one night at the club"? she asked. "No, noona, arrr it's hard!" he kept screaming his lungs out and was dragged along by her sister. Though  he try to struggle, she was too strong.

While she was making her way through the crowd with kwang soo to the outside of the club, she didn't realize that her phone slipped from her jean's pocket. The people gathering parted, some mumbling about the situation and some went back to the dancing floor.


Gary who was watching the whole scence that just happened all the time saw a white flat thing on the floor. He then recalled the scence back and knew that the lady might probably dropped her phone and ran to outside of the club to give the phone back to her.

When he reached, he saw her getting into the car with a young man before. He was about to call her but he remebered he either knew her name or how to call so he ran to her but the car drove off. He was watching the back of the car that had just left with his right hand firmly holding the phone she dropped.

He went back into the club and his friend, gil, asked him where he had been. He just said he was't feeling so well so he would go home first. He said goodbye and left the club. "She will call back right? It is her phone anyway. Or she won't?" he kept thinking on his way home.

When he got back home, though he knew it wasn't a good manner to look at other's phone, he just checked her phone batttery in order that if she call. He saw her battery was dead and plugged in the charger and went into the bathroom.


On the way home, Jihyo kept scolding kwang soo and Dong wook just laughed quitely watching the two siblings bickering. When they reached home, Jihyo grabbed Dong wook arm to come inside the house for tea because she felt guilty towards him. "It is too late Jihyo-ya, I will come and join next time." "I am so sorry and thank you Dong wook-a" she said. "There is no need to say sorry and thank you between friends." Dong wook then left their house.

Jihyo and kwang soo went inside the house. "Jihyo-ya, why are you so late, Kwang soo, you said you are staying at John park's home to study and what happened to your hair?" Joong kook asked. Jihyo then explained the situation and both her daddy and her big brother laughed. "We should never believe you." said jihyo. "I am sorry noona," Kwang soo requested for forgiveness with his cute act. Jihyo then melted and told him not to do that again.

jihyo went into her room and when she was about to charge her phone, she realized that her phone was no longer in her pocket. "Oppa, Appa, Kwang soo ya!" she screamed and went downstairs.

"I think my phone slipped from the pocket at the club. What do I do? There were important designs and datas for my new project in the phone!" she started to panic. "Calm down, noona, you can try calling the phone. Someone might keep it." Kwang soo suggested.

"But there were too many people in the club and the battery is low. Is it possible that someone would keep it?" she said worriedly. "Still there is nothing to lose for giving it a call!" Kwang soo being so aggreable for the first time. Jihyo then dialled her number and the call reached.


In gary's room,~~~ Ring-Ring-Ring-Ring~~~~,

"Hello," Gary answered.