Chapter 1

You turned up the love in my heart

         On the beautiful autumn morning, Gary got into his Bentley and drove to a coffe shop where he usually went to take a sip of morning coffee before going to the studio. He arrived at the cafe and bought his favourite caramel macchitoe. He went to a long bench table located in front of the big window. It was one of the best places in this coffee shop where one can enjoy the scenery of Seoul busy streets and beautiful sky while drinking coffee. It was his favourite place after all. Gary sat at a seat in one end of the long bench table and looked out of the window. The beautiful autumn morning sky greeted him with beautiful sunshine. He then took out his notebook and pencil and started scribbling words. Suddenly a lady sat at a seat beside gary. Gary stopped writing and took a glance at the lady. She was wearing linght sneakers and ripped jeans with white sweater. Her hair was tied up into a bun that showed off her forehead and clear shining skin of her face. Gary was mesmerized by her beauty and couldn't take his eyes off from her until she slowly turned her head towards him. He then lowered his head and shyly smiled. The lady smiled back go him with her prettiest smile. She slightly nodded her head as a sign of saying goodbye and stood up and left the coffee shop. Gary was in a mong state looking at the lady till the figure of her disppeared from his vision.


           Song ji hyo went into the coffee shop and bought the americano and went to an empty seat beside a man of a long bench table. She drank her coffee and enjoying her autumn morning. She then felt like someone was watching and slightly turned her head towards the man beside him. He was in a striped red shirt with black jeans. "He is stylish and handsome". She thought. He smiled to her and she smiled him back. She nodded as a sign of goodbye to him when she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket. She left the cafe and she checked her phone. There were 9 missed calls from her coworker and her assistant, honey. She dialled her number wondering what was the matter early in the morning. Well, it was not that early, it was already 9am. "Hello honey." she said. "Unnie,where are you now? Did you forget that today, you have an early called meeting to present your new project?" Honey replied in a worried voice. "Oh my! I almost forgot. Okay honey, I am on my way now. Bye." she hanged up her phone and drove off to work.

 


 

Sorry it was a little short. But I promise I will try my best to write a fascinating chapter next time. Thank you.