morning

You're Beautiful Shin Woo his happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Chuhyeon received a message from Shin Woo wishing her sweet dreams. 

She smiled and wished him goodnight before hugged her keroro doll tightly.

 

The next morning she woke up by her parents' voices.

She practically leaped out of bed, waking up Hyo-Yoona, "unnie! Omma and appa are here! Palli!" 

The older girl let herself be dragged out of bed, chuhyeon was unstoppable if their parents came home.

"Omma! Appa!" Chuhyeon called.

The parents who were in the livingroom talking to Terry, got up and Mr Choi opened his arms for his baby girl while Mrs Choi hugged her sleepy daughter. 

"It's good to be home" mrs choi sighed.

"I watched the first episode of we got married, my baby is all grown up" mr. Choi teased, making Chuhyeon blush deeply.

"Is he a good man?" Their mother smiled.

"Dae" terry and hyo-yoon confirmed, "He has a lot of appa's traits" 

"He is reliable, gentle and patient but has a great sense of humor too" hyo agreed with her older sister, "Chu is shy though" 

"She is our baby after all" their father smiled.

"Do you have schedules today?" 

"Anniyo, I requested manager oppa to clear our schedule for today so we could enjoy today with you and appa. Hyo, Yu-ee, Yu, Summer, snow princess and Sonia all took the day off. We planned a family picnic" 

"That's lovely" their mother smiled, "we can invite Shin Woo ssi and his family too"

"Omma, he is my on screen husband" chuhyeon protested.

"Still, we want to meet him" their dad spoke firmly.

"Then Yuna can bring Junghyon too so we can finally meet him" Terry chuckled, "This will be a great day!"

Arround 8.30 am, Chuhyeon received a text from Shin Woo.

To: Princess bubbles goodmorning, hyeoni. Had a good night rest?

 

Chuhyeon was in such an extatic mood since her parents returned that she replied without hesitation.

 

To: Anjell Shin Woo

Goodmorning, I slept well thank you. Did you sleep well? Do you have any schedules for today? My parents returned home and we're having a family picnic and they asked me to invite you and your family

To: princess bubbles

"We all have a day off today. That is really kind but are you okay with it? Will you not be uncomfortable?

 

To: anjell shin woo

Anniyo, kenchana. Meet us at Han river park, ahrasseo?

 

To: Princess Bubbles

Ahrasseo, Hyeoni

 

Shin Woo glanced at the clock, "9 am and those lazy kids are still asleep" he chuckled softly and joined tae kyung at the breakfast table, "we are invited by the Choi family to have a picnic lunch with them in the park"

"Sounds fun" Mi Nyu smiled, "it has been a while since I've seen their parents" 

"Your celebrity omma and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter