home

You're Beautiful Shin Woo his happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chuhyeon was quiet during the entire ride and was pleasantly surprised when Shin Woo opened and closed the car door for her when she got in.

 

He played soothing music with nature sounds in the car which surprised her even more, anjell was a rockband after all.

 

When they arrived he opened up the door for her again.

He truly was the prince charming, she thought quietly and appreciated it.

Inside he brought her to the livingroom to sit down and put the baby in her pack 'n play.

"Would you like some tea?" He offered politely while cleaning up some toys from the couch.

"Yes please" she replied politely.

He went to the kitchen to make tea for both of them and made some sandwiches as well.

Chuyeon was pleasantly surprised to see he made sandwiches

"Thank you, Kang ssi" she smiled up to him and took the tea.

He placed the tray on the table and took her sandwich for her. 

"Please, no formalities" he smiled, "you helped out so much" 

"Anniyo" she shook her head shyly.

"Waeyo?" He looked curious.

"I have never met you before and you are my unnies their age" 

"Ahraseo" he smiled kindly and took a sip of his tea, "did you text your sisters that you are here?" 

She nodded, "My apologies for not formally introducing myself before, Cho Chhyeon imnida" 

"That is alright" he smiled, "beautiful name though bubbles is a cute name"

She blushed at that, he was being kind and sincere and unlike other male idols he did not attempt to compliment her on her voice or her looks and she appreciated it. "I noticed you played a cd of Dan gibson, solitudes in the car... it is nice..."

"Are you a fan of his work as well, Chohyeon ssi?" He smiled, glad they had something in common. He loved his dongsaengs a lot but they were not the most sensible ones or relaxing company, Tae Kyung was the only level headed brother friend he had in his life.

"Ne" She nodded with a smile, "It is highly amusing for my 8 sisters though"

"You have 8 sisters?" He truly admired her now, her two sisters he met were nice but rather...energetic and by times reminded him of ajhummas and then there were 6 more..."

"Ne" she giggled at his expression, "terry unnie, Stefani unnie, Hee-yoona unnie, Sonia unnie, Soo-hyeon unnie, Yoo-ee unnie, Summer unnie and Yuna unnie" 

Shin Woo tried to remember all names but he must have looked dazed as she giggled at him, "That is a lot to take it, I assume" 

"Quite" he nodded slowly, "idols as well?" 

"No, Hyo-Yoona unnie runs a dance studio for toddlers, Sonia unnie and Soo Hyeon unnie are designers, Summer unnie is their promotion model and Yu-ee unnie and Yuna unnie run a daycare-pre kindergarten for idols' kids" 

He was about to reply when his rowdy dongsaengs stumbled in, laughing and bickering like children.

"Sshhh" Shin Woo motioned towards the baby.

"Sorry hyung" Mi Nam looked guilty, not noticing his brother had company. "Araseo" Shin Woo sighed and patted his head affectionately, "boys, this is Cho Chuhyeon ssi" 

"Bwo?!" Jeremy his eyes widened, "Hyung, you are dating Cho Chuhyeon?! The nation's ideal daughter?!" 

Chuhyeon blushed and hid her face behind her curtain of hair while Shin Woo just rolled his eyes, "No, she i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter