episode 2

You're Beautiful Shin Woo his happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they had to film again, there was no real personal interaction since they'd just meet at KBS music bank and show off their couple rings.

Chuhyeon smiled as her ring sparkled in the light and she got into her stage clothes.

As she waited for her unnies, anjell walked passed them and she bowed as greeting, "anneyeonghaseyo, wangja" 

"Anneyeong, Hyeoni" he smiled and waved his hand, showing his ring. 

Her unnies ran away, giggling like school girls.

 

 "Chuchu, he is really proud of his ring" Hyo, who came to cheer on her sisters, giggled as she helped her sister get ready to go on stage. 

"Unnie!" The maknae turned red and hid her face. 

They were called on stage and at their second song she was able to show her ring twice.

 

"Ah, she is beautiful" Mi Nyu sighed as she watched in the waiting room with the group and glanced at her brother in law who watched with a blissful smile.

"Mi Nyu-ah!" 

The young woman turned and saw her church friends Yu-ee and summer entering.

"Yu-ee! Summer!" She hugged her friends, "great to see you two" 

"So we are in laws now eh?" Summer grinned.

"Dae, you can say that" Mi Nyu giggled, "your sisters perform great as usual"

"Our baby sister put more aegyo in her performances than usual..." 

Mi Nyu laughed at that, "come, i'll introduce you to my family" 

 

The powerpuff girls entered the room and Mi Nyu quickly introduced herself to Chuhyeon and the two others. 

Chuhyeon smiled shyly and bowed to the older girl.

"It's our turn now" tae kyung gave his wife a quick kiss and bowed goodbye to the others.

Anjell performed their new single, love light and Mi Nyu smiled knowingly.

From the start Shin Woo was able to show his ring and he sang with much enthusiasm.

Chuhyeon her eyes were not leaving the screen and sang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter