siblings =_=

You're Beautiful Shin Woo his happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Chuhyeon woke up, seeing her two eldest sisters at her bed giggling like school girls as they waited for her to wake up.
"Morning" chuhyeon yawned and sat up.
"Yah! Bubbles! Tell us the details about yesterday" terry teased.
"What details?" She tilted her head to the side, wrinkling her nose as she thought back. "Kang ssi was very kind to me, he is a gentleman just like his brothers"
"He is really the prince charming" stefani sighed, "He carried you to the car and made sure you were comfortable"
Chuhyeon nodded slowly, "he is very funny and kind, different from the quiet and distant Kang ssi that the public eye witnesses... he is very caring towards his dongsaengs and Tae Kyung ssi"
"Did you exchange phone numbers?" Terry teased or added each other on SNS?"
"Anniyo!" She looked startled, "he did enough for me already" "
Aigoo" the older girls sighed and exchanged exasperated glances.
"We have a schedule to attend" chuhyeon got up energetically and noticed the blanket, "oh I should return this once we meet on the set of running man"
"Bwo?!" Her sisters shouted, "he will visit you there?!
"Anniyo, unnies! He and his dongsaengs will participate too, Jeremy ssi told me"
"Ooh!" They squealed, "so you met your future brothers in law!"
"You are talking silly things" chuhyeon sighed, "you two act like ahjummas now"
 

At the anjell house Shin Woo got teased merciless as well by his dongsaengs.
" Shin Woo doryeonnim, thank you for taking care of Yuyi for us yesterday and do express my gratitude to Chuhyeon ssi" Mi Nyu spoke sweetly as she fed Yuyi her breakfast, " She is always welcome here too"
"Did you kiss her goodnight?" Jeremy grinned innocently.
"She was only helping out" Shin Woo spoke calmly but ever since got out of his room, he could not stop smiling.
"Did you get her phone number, hyung?" Mi Nam informed curiously.
"No, that would be rude"
"Hyung, are you really joining us for running man?" Jeremy spoke with a mouthful as usual.
"Dae hyung, are you serious?" Mi Nam jumped in, "you would cancel last minute..."
"You two need a babysitter" Shin Woo replied with a smile as he drank his tea.
"Can it be because Chuhyeon ssi left her gloves and you want to return them?" Mi Nyu looked innocent.
Shin Woo avoided her gaze and started cleaning the table to distract himself.
Tae Kyung slowly ate while studying the new melody Shin Woo composed on the tablet, "Did you even sleep?" "No, the melody was in my head so i worked on it until I found the notes for it"
"It's really good" Mi Nyu listened with her husband, "different...very sweet...dreamy..."
Tae Kyung raised his eyebrows, "there is even some lyrics"
Shin Woo shrugged, "the words just came automatically..."
Mi Nyu read the lyrics out loud, " when i look at you my face gets red when i see you my heart goes thump thump i talk with shyness like a kid when i look at you i just smile out of nowhere like a fool I keep doing that"
She smiled gently at Shin Woo who looked very uncomfortable, "just go with your heart"

At the set of running man Chuhyeon looked like a lost little girl without her sisters on each side of her until she suddenly heard the voice that made her heart rate speed up. "Oh there is Chuhyeon-ah!" Jeremy bounced to her and grabbed her hands, "let's play well together" "Jeremy, it is too early to bounce like that" Shin Woo scolded lightly and ruffled his hair, "save your energy for the competition" He turned to Chuhyeon, "did you sleep well?" "Ne" she replied shyly and handed him the blanket, "Thank you for yesterday"
He handed the blanket back to her, "you should keep it, the sparkles on it fit you well"
"Ah, kamshamida" she giggled nervously and twirled her ponytail, "we should join the rest now, your brothers seem restless already"
Chuhyeon was on the same team as Shin Woo and during the games and on breaks she got to know him a bit by observing him and asking him questions. He was a true gentleman and she felt a fluttering feeling in her stomach but did not connect it with liking Shin Woo. He in return was content to look out for her, care and make her smile so she would not miss her si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter