weekend

You're Beautiful Shin Woo his happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the week they did not have any filming so between the usual schedules, Shin Woo was glued to his laptop watching interviews and shows of powerpuff girls. 

He was very cheerful at home too, playing with his niece and helping Mi Nyu with chores and even playing video games with the younger boys.

"When Tae Kyung hyung fell in love, he was the worst person to be arround and now Shin Woo hyung is in love and he is super sweet" Jeremy exclaimed, throwing himself dramatically at Shin Woo who rolled his eyes at his brother's antics. 

"They have different personalities" mi nyu soothed, "Jeremy, you act as if shin woo doryeonim was not always sweet and patient with you" 

The two maknaes laughed at the scolding from their beloved Mi Nyu who always defended Shin Woo. 

"Sometimes it is as if Shin Woo hyung is more your brother than me" Mi Nam pouted.

"Aigoo oppa, you are my twin but Shin Woo doryeonim is like my big brother and he always supported me" she removed her daughter's hands from her breakfast, "Hwang Yuna-Yi, you are making a mess" she scolded, causing the baby to cry.

Shin Woo quickly took his niece, "my poor little angel, you were just trying to show you are a big girl eh? You only wanted to eat by yourself" he comforted.

The child gave her parents the famous Tae Kyung pout and hid her face in her uncle's chest.

"You spoil her" Tae Kyung sighed but could not help but fall in love with his daughter once again.

"No, she is trying to show you two her improvements and you scold her for it" he kissed the child's head, "Don't worry, angel" 

"She won't listen to us anymore if you keep defending her" Mi Nyu complained.

"Never" Shin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter