sunday

You're Beautiful Shin Woo his happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late sunday afternoon, everyone was at home. Jeremy and Mi Nam were outside playing with Joli while Shin Woo chatted with his brother Junghyon who was visiting and Tae Kyung was playing on the ground with Yuyi while Mi Nyu got snacks and drinks ready for everyone.
Sunday afternoon/early evening was family time and they watched We Got Married together.
"Omma and appa are curious about Chuhyeon jesu"
"Cincayo? I hope I can show her our home once" 
"Hyungsoonim! Your visitors are here!" Jeremi stormed in, "hyung! Hyung! Joli took phone and now I can't find it!"
"Good for you!" Tae Kyung replied indifferent making Jeremi even more upset.
"Excuse me for a second" Shin Woo sighed and got up, "Jeremi, how did she get your phone?" 
"It was on the ground..."
Shin Woo took a slow deep breath to stay calm and focused because the two younger boys really got on his nerves by times.

On their way out they came across Yu-ee, Jeshika, Yuna and Chuhyeon.
"Anneyong" Shin Woo smiled hurriedly, "I'll be back soon"
"Jeshika! Joli took my phone!" Jeremi cried out. 
Shin Woo quickly grabbed him before he flung his arms arround Jeshika and smiled apologising. 
"Kenchana" Jeshika smiled amused, "you just take care of your wife while Jeremi and I will go on a phone hunt"
"Are you sure? He and Joli..."
"Dae, just go"
Shin Woo nodded and guided the guests inside, "sorry about that, it's a daily mess here"
"I like it" Yu-ee grinned, "maknae her in laws are clearly fun"
Chuhyeon blushed at that and fidgeted with her bag.

"Welcome!" Mi Nyu hurried to her guests to hug them, "come sit down"
She brought them to the livingroom.
"Anneyonghaseyo, Chou family imnida" the sisters bowed deeply.
"Anneyonghaseyo" Tae Kyung waved, taking Yuyi away from the TV.
Yuna went to sit with her boyfriend while Shin Woo offered Chuhyeon a seat on the couch next to him while Yu-ee decided to help Mi Nyu in the kitchen.
"It feels weird if I have to watch myself on tv" Chuhyeon mumbled and Shin Woo offered her a sympathetic smile, "when they watch it, would you like to sit on the terrace with me?"
"Dae" she replied with a shy smile.

A bit later, the program started and the two quietly made their way to the terrace.
"It is lovely here" she smiled and admired the view. 
Shin Woo admired her profile while pouring tea for both of them, she was his ideal girl with her purity, innocence, honesty and gentle femininity. 
"Jeremy ssi really depends on you" she observed.
"Ah, dae... he's a good kid but very hyper and forgetful and loves to sleep"
"Jeshika unnie is our sleeping beauty. She says she excels best in sleeping"
Shin Woo laughed hearty at that statement, "those two should hold a sleeping contest" 
Chuhyeon nodded amused, "we can talk all we want and turn the house upside down yet Jeshika unnie would still sleep"
"I'm impressed" Shin Woo laughed, "jeremi wakes up at noise and starts whining and throwing tantrums so we tiptoe when he is asleep because his tantrums can rival that of a toddler"
"And Mi Nam ssi?" she questioned curiously. 
"He is easier to handle as he is hyungsoonim's twin but don't expect a word from him at the breakfast table because he'll shower, dress, get at the breakfast table and then drop his head on the table to continue his sleep.
Chuhyeon giggled softly, "It sure is interesting here then... everyone is so lively..."
"All thanks to hyungsoonim...she turned our lives upside down" He looked thoughtful. 
"You all adore your sister in law" she stated.
He nodded, she is very kind and honest though clumsy and always putting others first and feeling she is a burden but she taught us many wise lessons.
 

In the livingroom all eyes were glued to the TV, even Tae Kyung was interested in watching the couple on their first real date.
Junghyon laughed hearty at the part where Shin Woo jumped behind Chuhyeon in the horror house, "So much for being a Busan namja...he is not scared to put bait on fish hooks and take living fish with his bare hands but is scared of a horror house...jeongmal..."
"Bwo?! Our always composed hyung is THAT?!" Jeremy and Mi Nam pointed at the screaming Shin Woo on TV at the Tower Drop, "Cinca?! Tae Kyung hyung, is this real?" 
"You two shut up or I leave you two in those seats of the tower drop for 48 hours" Tae Kyung threatened them.
Jeremi looked at Mi Nyu with his puppy eyes and she fed him an extra rice ball as comfort, making Mi Nam pout that his sister did not feed him.
"sshh" Jeshika motioned as the end came to the amusement park date and then returned to the practise room.
 

on the TV

Chuhyeon laughed as she helped Shin Woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter