the park

You're Beautiful Shin Woo his happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the park

 

The Choi family arrived before the anjell family and shortly after them, Junghyon arrived.

"Oppa!" Yuna ran to him and he picked her up with ease, hugging her tighly, "Yu, I missed you" his accent was heavy but to Yuna it added to things she loved about him. 

"Come, you can finally meet my parents" 

She pulled him along to her family, "omma, appa...this is Kang Junghyun"

"Pleased to meet you, omonim, abonim" he knelt down by them before they could get up and bowed his head in respect.

"Lift your head, child" mrs. Choi smiled, "welcome to the family"

"Junghyon ssi, are you serious with my baby?" 

"Sir, I love Yuna very much and I want to marry her at some point when she is ready. Until now we only had dates at home with at least two of her sisters as chaperones because I did not want to take her out without your blessings first" 

"You have my blessings" mr. Choi smiled, "Just a little warning, her eight sisters don't tolerate it if someone makes their sister cry"

"Neomu kamshamnida, abonim and omonim" He spoke sincerely.

"Oh Shin Woo seobang has arrived!" The noisy sisters squealed.

Shin Woo was holding the two maknaes on each side, unfazed by their noise.

Tae Kyung walked hand in hand with his wife and their daughter was in her car seat which he held in his other hand.

Shin Woo let go of the boys and introduced himself to the Choi parents.

"We heard only praises about you" Mr Choi teased, studying the young man.

"You have a lovely well mannered daughter, sir and ma'am"

"Just say abonim and omonim" mrs. Choi laughed, liking the serene maturity he radiated. 

"Our baby girl is not the easiest to deal with, being the youngest she is very stubborn and headstrong and she can be very blunt but I kindly ask you to have patience and try to understand her" 

"Aboji, I think Chuhyeon ssi is mature beyond her years and she is so pure and honest that she makes me want to be a better person"

"Oppa always stoops down to my level to try to understand me and teach me where I am lacking" Chuhyeon spoke shyly.

Shin Woo flashed her a smile which she answered with a timid one of her own.

"Hyung!" Shin Woo discovered the other man.

"Great to see you too, little brother" Junghyon smiled, "meet my girlfriend Yuna" 

"Yuna ssi, it is nice meeting you" Shin Woo spoke sincerely and turned to his band, " everyone, this is hwang tae kyung with his wife mi nyu and their daughter Yuna-Yi and these two are Jeremy and Mi Nam"

"I didn't know you and Junghyon oppa were brothers" Chuhyeon spoke quietly to Shin Woo who went to sit next to her.

"Shin Woo does not want me to live in his shadow. If people know my brother is an idol, they will compare us and treat me differently so Shin Woo keeps his private life far from the spotlight" Junghyon explained.

"Shin Woo seobang, Fani unnie, Terry unnie and Chuchu made the lunch so it is safe" Summer assured.

"Gomawoyo" He smiled.

Yuna pouted and Chuhyeon giggled softly then explained the kimbap prank Yuna pulled on them.

"Hyung did it with kimchi" Shin Woo grinned, "he added half a bag of salt in a bowl with kimchi when we were teens"

"They are a true match" summer laughed.

Everyone was enjoying themselves, Tae Kyung discussed work with Mrs. Choi while Mi Nyu talked about charity projects with Mrs. Choi, Mi Nam became friends with Yu-ee as they were both water sports fans and Jeremy talked with Soo Hyeon who was better known as Jeshika, her second name, about fashion and animals.

They all had fruit, kimbap, ddubuki, egg roles and carrot slices for lunch.

Mi Nyu had made the ddubuki and carrot while the Choi girls made eggrolls and kimbap and Junghyon brought fruit. 

 

Shin Woo talked with his brother about home and it was clear that they were close like best friends. Chuhyeon thought the satoori sounded very cute at Shin Woo.

"Junghyon ssi, did you teach Shin Woo oppa to play guitar?"

"Anniyo, he got a toy guitar for his 3rd birthday and by listening to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter