unexpected meeting

You're Beautiful Shin Woo his happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It has been years since tae kyung and go mi nyu got together and after her return from Africa, they married in all peace and quietness.

Mi nyu became a kindergarten teacher while Tae Kyung became more a song writer than a performer, handing over the lead to Shin Woo and the two others.

A year after their marriage, tae kyung and Mi Nyu were blessed with an adorable little girl named Yuna-Yi but everyone called her Yuyi and she was a bundle of cuteness and wrapped each and everyone around her little finger with her sweet voice and mischievous grin. She was her parents' pride and joy and Mo Hwa Ran was a proud grandmother who was always eager to babysit when Yuyi her parents and uncles were very busy. 

 

When Yuyi was about 13 months old, Shin Woo had to babysit her as he was the only one without a schedule for that day. 

Jeremy and Mi Nam had to go to Japan for a cf shooting while Tae Kyung had an important meeting with some new clients.

Mi Nyu went with Mo Hwa Ran to the village to visit the graves.

It was around lunch time when Shin Woo got a call from their manager that he was booked as MC for a music program and he could not get out of it without causing any scandals. 

"What now, Yuyi?" He sighed as he fed her some fruit for lunch. 

The child gave him a high squeal and bounced on his knee.

"You are excited about it?" He kissed her dark hair tenderly and she tilted her head back giving him a sweet smile. 

Shin Woo returned the smile and cuddled her, "let's get ready, little beauty" 

Like an experienced parent he bathed her and dressed her in a long sleeved white shirt with a pink jeans and white shoes, putting a pink bow fabric headband on her head and put on her pink coat.

He placed her in her playpen and went to get ready himself.

 

Around 3 pm he arrived at the building the music program was held at and he took Yuyi out of her car seat. He easily balanced the child on one arm and the diaper bag he hung on his free arm. 

He thanked God for the private undergroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter