the first meeting

You're Beautiful Shin Woo his happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month later~

Backroom

"Anneyeonghaseyo,Cho Chuhyeon imnida, I am 21 years old and the maknae of powerpuffgirls.

I see this program as a chance to gain new experiences.

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo, I am Kang Shin Woo, 26 years old and lead guitarist of anjell. I will work hard.

 

Chuhyeon was nervous to meet her on screen husband and when she arrived, she saw all four anjell members.She bowed politely and apologised for being late and reintroduced herself.

Shin Woo was unusual playful and made her guess which one would be her husband and she played along with it.

She did the child game 1-2-3 away and hesitantly put her blanket over shin woo. Jeremy and Mi Nam started laughing and teasing Shin Woo who laughed shyly. 

Tae Kyung dragged the two maknaes away, leaving the couple to talk.

 

"I can't believe it's you" she blurted out and covered her face in embarrasment.

"Ah yes...same..." he laughed awkwardly, "so where would you like to go?" 

"I don't know...I never just went out on my own but what do you have in mind?"

"Well for me... I'd like to take my date to the park but it's late now so would you like to go to the recording room of anjell?"

"Dae" she nodded. 

 

They went with her van and the ride was awkward at first as they exchanged polite words. 

"How is your Yuyi doing?"

His eyes lit up, "you remember her"

"Dae, she is a cute baby"

"Yuyi-ah is making her first steps now and we need to baby proof the entire apartment" 

"My sisters and I once did a show Hello Baby but I was the worst mum" 

"You were only 17 back then" he replied calmly.

"You've seen it?" 

"No, hyungsoonim told me" 

They continued making small chats until they arrived at the recording room and he took her hand, putting it on the scan, "now you can go in by yourself"

She nodded shyly and entered, amazed by the various instruments.

"The recording part is behind the rice paper door and this is the practise area. When we record a song, we do our own music along with it" 

"Anjell is truly impressive" she smiled and sat down on the chair he pulled for her. 

He took her bag from her and was surprised by the weight, "that is some weight in there"

"Dae" she lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter