Episode 4, part 1

You're Beautiful Shin Woo his happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





Shin Woo sat at the breakfast table, waiting until Tae Kyung, Jeremy and Mi Nam signed the little book that came with the anjell CD.
"Hyung, can you ask hyungsoonim to give this to Jeshika noona?" Jeremy handed him a box with earplugs, "a thank you gift"
Tae Kyung rolled his eyes, "is that how you plan on making a move on Jeshika ssi?"
"Hyuuunnnggg! She is my noona chingoo!" The blond boy whined and dropped his head on the table.
"If you continue doing that, we need a new table" Mi Nam spoke calmly.
"Shut up!" His best friend called and blindly slapped into the air, trying to reach Mi Nam but knocked over the glass with juice and it landed on Shin Woo his clothes.
The calm boy rolled his eyes and wiped the exessive liquid with a tea towel before leaving to change clothes.
"Ya! Jeremy!" Tae Kyung scolded, "sit up and behave! You are creating a mess!" 
"Hyungsoonim!" Jeremy cried out and his eyes filled with tears.
"Yeobo, talk more gentle please"
"Ahrasseo" the leader sighed, "I'll wake up Yuyi"

Arround 11 pm Shin Woo left for the cafe near anjell's practise room. He'd meet up with Chuhyeon there for the filming of We Got Married. 
He waited a good half hour before she arrived.
"Anneyonghaseyo" she greeted as she entered.
"Hyeooonnn!" He called lazily and pushed out the chair opposite of him. 
She laughed and went to sit down cheerfully.
He observed her with a quiet smile, "you are in a very good mood today"
"Yes, I got lots of sleep" she smiled brightly, making his heart flutter, "You don't too well though...kenchanayo?"
"Dae" he replied, "Just a noisy morning with those two idiots of brothers"
"Perhaps they should stay with my noisy sisters" she joked, "you must have been busy as I didn't see you at music programs" 
"Bworago? I have seen you often..."
"Cincayo? Maybe I just couldn't see you" 
"Perhaps I should be taller" he chuckled, "I ordered a drink for you, goguma latte" "oh! Chuhuaheyo!" She replied happily clapping her hands, "kamshamnida!"

"You really like anything goguma related" he teased.
"Dae" she laughed, "I really do"
"Well, you choose a drink for me then" 
"Goguma latte" 
"Without a second thought..."
"Dae, let's have the same"
He ordered a goguma latte and turned to Chuhyeon, "did you bring the CD?"
"Dae" she took it out of her back, "everyone wrote something"
He handed her his CD and took out the little book that came with the Powerpuff Girls or their Korean name, TeSteChu CD.

First was from Yuna,
"Shin Woo seobang! Yuna here kekeke.
Chuchu baby is an innocent child has no experience with boys and has always  been protected by the eight of us. Please give her lots of love just like we always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter