Prologue.

The playboy

It was another day to school that Myungsoo didn't particularly look forward to.  Firstly because,  he wasn't feeling so well since last night.  Probably it was the shrimp he had that were starting to get to him.

Lazily though he untankle himself from his white sheet and were heading to the bathroom when his eyes landed as usual on a silhouette walking on the pavement outside his window. For some reason for about 6 months,  he got to see that same persona passing by his street every weekly day, not that he was keeping tabs on him or anything. He just happened to have a really good memory.  Anyway from the uniform,  he guessed that he was from his school however beside the uniform he couldn't quite put a name on that pale, midnight colored hair and onyx eyes.  Even though he could've sworn he saw that face somewhere. 

Funny how his brain gets to pick up and memorize any kind of random things aside from people.  Not that he really cared about anyway.  

Turning away from the window, he headed to the shower for a shower that lasted for about 3 to 4 MIN max. Then after shoving just about any book in his backpack, he ran down the stairs for his breakfast. Totally uncaring from all the noise he was making by running in the house.  After all, his mother was probably already up hours ago.  A habit she couldn't shake off even after 18 years away from the country side whom she calls her home. Myungsoo usually asked her why she never thought of going back after his father's death but until today the question is yet to be answered. 

"Aigoo, Myungsoo,  hurry up and eat! You're going to be late for school, she says while serving breakfast." With a sigh,  Myungsoo sits on his chair and after litteraly swallowing everything that was in his plate,  he gave her mom a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door after giving a slight "have a nice day",  he headed to the nearest bus stop. Unbeknown, that the minute he reached the bus stop, and climbed in it, bumping on the way someone, his destiny was sealed.