Dispatch

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You two are trending worldwide for two days now. Amazing,” Taeyang said.

BIGBANG was in their studio for their comeback performances preparations. They were on a practice break at the moment and Taeyang got a hold of his tablet and scanned his SNS.

“Who do you think we are?” Top smirked with playfulness.

”I’m quite regretting now. My phone never stopped dinging since then. My notifications on SNS tripled. I think I need to get a new one,” Seungri said.

“You should’ve foreseen this if you thought the situation through, thoroughly,” Daesung frowned.

“Well, I did gave it much thought but not to this extent. It’s like the whole entertainment world got a hold of my number and wants to ambush me,” Seungri said in a frightful voice.

“I want to be sorry for you, but I can’t sympathize with you right now. You did quite a scandal there,” GD said.

“You should thank Tiffany for riding with you or you would’ve found yourself walking alone ambushed by fans,” Top said, siding with GD.

“Now, now hyung. It’s not like I did any harm to your relationship. Besides, I think I helped you a lot. Now that everything will be revealed you don’t have to hide anymore,” Seungri said trying to save himself.

Top thought about what Seungri said then looked enlightened.

“You’re right,” Bingu said then grinned widely at the maknae and slapped his back.

GD just sighed as he lost his ally.

“Get up. We need plans for our performances for music shows,” GD said in his leader voice.

“Oh we need to add some clues in,” Seungri said.

“Aish. Added work,” Daesung said smacking Seungri’s nape. The latter just smirked and faced Top with a knowing smile. Top sighed and knew what the maknae wanted.

“Let’s just get this over with. Three months is not that long,” Top said giving in to the maknae who whooped.

The others groaned as Top used his oldest card and so they can’t do anything about it, not even GD.

“Knock. Knock,” a female’s voice interrupted their meeting.

All the people in the room, the boys, the dancers, the staffs, turned and saw a head slipping through the opening of the door. Her whole face was covered with shades and mask and her hair with a baseball cap.

Top stood and smiled widely. He walked across the room and meet the lady dressed in a cotton white long-sleeved shirt tucked in black high waist shorts and sneakers.

Of course BIGBANG knew who she was, but not the staffs so they need to be very careful of what they say. But surely, it was obvious to the staffs that the lady is the girlfriend of T-O-P and who the world is very curious about.

“You came. How did you get through the paparazzi and fans outside?” Top asked as he kissed his her forehead.

“I have my ways,” she smiled. She looked around the room and saw that it wasn’t only BIGBANG she was expecting, was there. She felt embarrassed and hid her face in Top’s back after bowing slightly at them.

“Cute. Hi Princess!” Seungri broke the silence.

She let out a squeak greeting back then hid at Top’s again.

“Why didn’t you tell me there will be many other people in the room? Embarrassing. I didn’t even notice them,” She whispered removing the mask that covered half of her face.

Top chuckled. “You didn’t ask,” he said. She just grunted then and stood straight to compose her usual confident self.

“Annyeonghaseyo, TOP’s girlfriend-imnida,” she introduced herself not forgetting the look Seungri gave her when he greeted her.

“Nice to meet you,” Some of them replied, a name hanging, waiting to be said.

“Not a chance, guys. Her identity will remain a mystery, even to all of you. President’s orders. And if you have a clue, keep it to yourself and wait after three months,” Seungri said.

“Hyung, why don’t you let her sit first? The princess looks exhausted,” Taeyang said, giving the lady a smile.

“No need. We’re leaving anyway. She just came to pick me up,” Top said dismissing Taeyang.

“We’re not done with the meeting, hyung,” GD said which Top blatantly disregarded.

“And you’re not even bothered that she’s the one fetching you?” Daesung asked.

“You’re a disappointment to men, hyung,” Seungri supported.

“Why is that wrong? It’s our date and she’s in charge for tonight,” Top challenged.

“Still, hyung. A man should never let a woman go to him. It’s always the man fetching the lady,” Taeyang said with his naturally good-mannered voice.

“Yah---,” Top was about to shout at his dongsaengs when he was cut off.

“Boys, calm down. It’s not the end of the world. I wanted to fetch my boyfriend because I don’t want him to know where were going. He might just object to it, if ever,” she explained.

“Still princess, he should’ve insisted,” GD said.

“In our relationship, we never insist. We compromise, right?” She said looking straight to Top’s endearing eyes.

“Right,” Top answered.

“And what did hyung compromised if I may ask?” Daesung asked.

“Not a chance, big boys. Completely confidential,” she chuckled.

“I can think up of a few and knowing hyung, it may or may not involve racy---,” Seungri was cut off by a bunch of smack in the head by his hyungs.

Top looked at his girlfriend, both of them embarrassed by Seungri’s thought. They have not gone far into their relationship to go that far into physical contact so it was pretty awkward at times.

“We’re leaving,” Top said as he grabbed his girlfriend’s hand retreating to the door after bowing to everyone in the room.

“Take care of the princess, hyung,” Daesung said as he waved goodbye.

“Bring him back in one piece, princess,” Taeyang said.

“Don’t forget your disguises,” GD reminded.

“And don’t forget to use protection, kids,” Seungri shouted to their retreating backs, earning another smack from his three hyung.

“Yah! Stop smacking my head. My brilliance will diminish if you keep doing that,” Seungri complained.

“You deserve it,” Daesung said nonchalantly.

“What brilliance are you talking about?” Taeyang asked smirking with GD as they ignored the protests of their maknae and get back to their meeting.

Meanwhile, in the corridors…

“Can you tell me now how did you get in?” Top asked.

“But you’ll do it too if I tell you,” Tiffany teased.

Top looked at her with a bored face and stayed like that as they walk through the hallways to the parking lot. Tiffany never yielded though she knew that look on his face was a sign that she should tell him or he’ll never stop it until she gives in. But Tiffany feels strong today so she never caved in until she got annoyed when they reached her car.

“Stop it, Seunghyun,” she said with a serious voice. Top knowing his girlfriend is now annoyed, pouted.

“But you wouldn’t tell me,” he whined.

“Playing any of your cards, may it be aegyo or seduction, I will never tell you,” Tiffany said as she started the engines.

“Seduction?” Top said, tilting his head while looking at her with a playful smirk. “But I never tried seduction before. Are you suggesting I try it?” He asked st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter