Pann

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was busy drawing and mixing colors in her room when the door opened and Tiffany entered with a frown on her face.

“Where’s your phone?” She asked.

Taeyeon frowned. Tiffany’s looks could kill. “Bed. Why? Is there a problem?”

“I’ve been calling you since this early morning! Why aren’t you minding your phone?!” Tiffany said in an irritated voice and grabbed the phone from the bed. She unlocked it and immediately opened the browser and searched for the news she came to tell Taeyeon.

“You’re in trouble,” Tiffany said and handed Taeyeon her phone. The browser was opened in an article featuring her name in the headlines. Taeyeon’s eyes widened as she read through the article. It was a rumor spreading about her and G-Dragon being together.

“What the hell is this? How did this happen?” Taeyeon asked, still rigid and shock scrolling through her phone.

“Get dressed. We’re going to the company. Sooman sajangnim wants to talk to you. Faster. A response article should be released soon or the press will really make something out of it.”

Tiffany waited for Taeyeon to get dress and immediately ushered the both of them to her car.

“Who wrote the article?” Taeyeon asked.

“The article was released at dawn. The management can’t trace who wrote the original article. It was under an anonymous username and was deleted immediately after another news website published it. He or she produced some solid evidence. The company is just waiting for the other side to deny and then release an article after them,” Tiffany explained.

“Then why is Sooman-nim asking for me? They already know what to do,” Taeyeon asked. She looked at Tiffany bewildered and confused. They arrived at the basement parking before Tiffany reluctantly answered Taeyeon.

“Boo, he wants to know your opinion first. Wait. Why are you not at work today anyway?” Tiffany asked.

“They told me not to go today. What did the other side say?”

“The decision is yours, to deny or not. Ready?” Tiffany asked as they reached the top office where Lee Sooman is.

Taeyeon sighed before nodding for Tiffany to knock.

“Good afternoon, sir.” They greeted as they entered.

“Come in, girls. Have a seat,” Sooman gestured the sofa in front of his table. “I presume you have read the article before coming here, right?” He asked.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and nodded.

“Well, I just want to know where you stand Taeyeon. You have been in and out of scandals in the past months and here’s another one not long after your break-up article which we had not answered until now. What do you want me to do?” Sooman asked looking seriously at Taeyeon.

“It’s not real. That’s the truth,” Taeyeon answered.

“Taeyeon,” Tiffany said. “We all know you two still have an unfinished business with each other. The president is giving you the chance to open things up again and finish that business and fix things. It is a great opportunity to figure out the reasons why he left you and why he never made an effort to explain,” Tiffany said reaching out for her hand.

Taeyeon jerked her hands away from Tiffany’s grip and sighed. “I’m not relieving anything from that past. I am getting on with my life as peacefully as possible. I don’t want complications to ruin everything again,” she said hardly.

Tiffany shrugged and sighed.  “You’ll never have peace if you don’t face the horrors that’s hunting you,” she muttered.

“So I’ll deny it?” Sooman asked.

“Of course, sajangnim,” Taeyeon answered and walked out the office. Tiffany bowed sorry and said goodbye to Sooman before she catch up with Taeyeon.

They reached the lobby of the building and proceeded to the basement parking.

“What is wrong with you?!” Tiffany asked in frustration.

“Me? There’s nothing wrong with me. What’s wrong with you? Why are you pushing me to go back to the past when you know what I’ve been through because of that man?!” Taeyeon shouted in outburst.

“I am not pushing you! I am merely trying to encourage you to figure out the things you don’t know and the reasons behind everything that has happened many years ago,” Tiffany answered with the same intensity. Their shouts were resounding the whole parking lot and they were completely oblivious if anyone was around but they didn’t care.

“That’s the point Miyoung! It happened many years ago! There’s no point going back and try to figure things out! You know I’ve tried but obviously I failed! There’s no point making the same mistakes all over again!”

“There is a point and that is you still can’t move on! And the reason why you’re stuck is because you never knew where it ended and you have no idea where to start! That’s why I want you to take actions again! I told you to never enter that relationship with Baekhyun from the very beginning not because of my given reason that he’s just starting his career and merely starting to grow but because I know you can’t handle any relationship right then and you’re just going to hurt him, that now you already did and still doing so. What do you suppose he’ll think when he sees that article about you and Jiyong? What do you think he’ll say? Do you think he’ll congratulate you?! Do you know why the company did not stop that article of you and Baekhyun in your car? The company wants to teach you Taeyeon! Lee Sooman wants you to see the end of your dysfunctional relationship. He gave you a glimpse of how hurt Baekhyun will be in the end. All the disappointment, the dishonesty and his pride will cause him so much pain just like how you felt it and it might wreck not just his life but also his team! You can’t even hold on to Sooyeon do you think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter