YG Entertainment

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: YG Entertainment

Taeyeon was suddenly awakened by the intrusion of a raging Tiffany in her room, causing her to fall from her bed. She didn’t find time to recover when the beast started ranting about disappointing her because of what happened with Jiyong. Taeyeon rubbed her buttocks and stretched her arm as she stood up and faced Tiffany with a glare.

“Enough.”

Tiffany mummed. With that one word, Taeyeon knew that Tiffany will fold.

“I was stupid. I know. Let’s not dwell on past mistakes, alright? New beginnings should be considered for today,” Taeyeon said calmly as she walk to her bathroom. Tiffany still remained silent. “I’ll make it up to him if I must. Just like always,” she added.

She was about to close the bathroom’s door when Tiffany spoke again.

“Too late,” she said and she walked out the room.

Taeyeon sighed and let her be.

Too late huh. When was I ever on time? I’m always too late or he’s always too early that’s why we’re like this. We never met at the right time. That’s why, Jiyong and I, we only need to find the right time.

**

Tiffany sat tiredly on Seunghyun’s couch as she rest her feet on his lap.

“She’ll never get why we’re doing this for her,” she said.

“Yeah and Jiyong’s being stubborn as always. He’s always so impatient to wait. Jiyong only follows his own thoughts,” Seunghyun said.

“I’m tired of this. The two presidents need to intervene now. We can’t not use their help. This is partly their fault anyway,” Tiffany said.

“Let’s wait for a while before calling a meeting again. Jiyong might change his mind if given a chance and might just have a plan to fix this on his own,” Seunghyun said.

Tiffany sighed. “Fine.”

Seunghyun stood up and held out his hand to help Tiffany up too.

“Come on. It’s time for you meet the YG family after I’ve met your whole town,” He said, making Tiffany laugh.

“Are you sure that they’ll like me?” She asked for the hundredth time.

“Yes, luv. Maybe not as much as I do, but still,” Seunghyun said wrapping an arm around her shoulders as they approached his car.

“I need to visit the studio in a bit so I’m going to let you wander around the building with Seungri and maybe someone else in a while,” he added.

“Why? Is Seungri not busy? I don’t need a baby-sitter just because my boyfriend is at work,” she argued.

“Seungri’s never busy for me. I just don’t want you to be alone. You might get lost. Knowing you, you’ll wander around the building even if you’re alone,” Seunghyun said.

Tiffany pouted. “Okay.”

“Besides, I think you’ll have to talk to him now and discuss how you’re going to reveal to the public that you’re my mystery girlfriend,” Seunghyun teased.

Tiffany just rolled her eyes and waited for Seunghyun to start the car and hit the road.

“Should I greet the president first?” She asked.

“Let’s just greet everyone we pass by from the lobby then after I check on the studio I’ll you there,” he said in which Tiffany just nodded.

They arrived at the basement parking of YG entertainment. The interior from the basement to the lobby was just what everyone was saying about it. Class and style reflected even from the walls of the building.

The couple reached the lift and went straight up to the ground floor without letting go of each other’s hand. When the elevator opened, they were faced to face with a bewildered Seungri who looked like he desperately needed a bath at the moment.

“What are you?” Top asked.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at him as she tried to keep her smile and not offend Seungri further more.

“I’m a dog,” he answered as his eyes sparkled, holding back his tears. “You should’ve come earlier, hyung. I can’t take that dragon anymore,” Seungri said as he heaved a long tired sigh.

“He’s in one of his moods again? How bad?”

“The worst!” Seungri whined.

“Get me out of here hyung! I can’t do this anymore. I’ve been recording since 5 in the morning. This is the first time he let me out of that hell hole. I can’t do this anymore!”

Tiffany looked at Seungri with pity in her eyes. She heard all the rumors about the other side of Kwon Jiyong, the vile, ruthless, perfectionist dragon. She just confirmed through Seungri that all those rumors were true. She’d never seen the bubbly Seungri like this before.

“I’ll save you,” Tiffany said.

“Really?!” Seungri asked as he found his salvation.

“Yeah. Tabi wants you to accompany me anyway. Come. Tour me around the place,” she nodded linking her arms with Seungri living Top behind.

“Yah! Hwang Miyoung!” Top shouted to be heard by the other people inside the building, earning the attention of everybody nearby. Tiffany turned back laughing and ran to her boyfriend as he looked at her with his arms crossed.

“I love you, sweetheart,” she said as she reached him and tipt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter