Entertainment Weekly

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “She’s still snoring so,” Taeyeon shrugged. “Good luck.”

Seunghyun arrived at SNSD’s dorm around half past noon. He got a day off from recording and planned to surprise his girlfriend who just came back from a concert across the country. She told him last night that she misses him badly and it was a long time since they’d gone out on a date. Seunghyun felt his girlfriend’s longing and so he planned this day just for the two of them. Besides, he missed her a lot too. Like a lot that Seungri almost smacked his hyung like how everybody does to him.

“Is everyone awake?” He asked.

“Yeah. I think,” Taeyeon answered. “They’re by the TV room if you want to say hi. I’ll prepare lunch. You going to eat here?”

“No. I plan to take her out today.”

“Where to?”

“It’s a secret,” Seunghyun grinned. “I’ll just say hi to the girls and then I’ll take her out. Awake or not.”

Taeyeon shrugged. “Away with you. You’re giving me the chills.”

Seunghyun laughed and walked to the TV room to greet the girls. SNSD just plainly said hi to him like it’s just a normal occurrence that he’s there. They sent him to Tiffany’s room immediately after their exchange of pleasantries. They did not bother to question him about his plans because they trust him and they knew that Tiffany wanted him.

Seunghyun walked inside Tiffany’s room who’s still fast asleep and approached her bed to look at her closer. He brushed the hair covering her face and kissed her lightly on her forehead.

“Wake up, sleepyhead,” Seunghyun whispered.

Tiffany groaned and turned her back away from him. He chuckled and walked the other side. He smiled and gave Tiffany a flick on her forehead.

“Wake up, luv. I’m here,” He cooed.

“Go away. Let me sleep,” she groaned again in answer.

“But you said you missed me. I thought you wanted to see me,” Seunghyun feigned a crying sound.

Tiffany slowly opened her right eye and then saw her boyfriend grinning at her. She abruptly sat up and hit her head on the headboard.

“Ouch,” she said rubbing the back of head.

“Careful,” he said and sat up at the side of her bed. “You awake now?”

“If I shock you and hit your head on a hard headboard, are you still going to ask me if I’m awake? What are you doing here?”

“Grumpy,” Seunghyun chuckled. “We’re going out. You said you missed me remember?”

“Yeah, it’s not like I don’t miss you every single day,” she murmured.

“What was that?” Seunghyun asked grinning as he heard what she said.

“Nothing. Wait for me outside. Give me time to fix up,” she said as she pushed him out the door.

Seunghyun laughed at her shy face and blushing cheeks.

“I’ll wait in the car. Make it fast,” Seunghyun said. He kissed her on her forehead before leaving.

Tiffany made haste to fix herself. She just clad herself with a loose pull over and shorts and paired it with her high-cut boots. She grabbed her bag and immediately followed Seunghyun out. She first said goodbye to the girls and reminded Taeyeon of her APPOINTMENT for the day.

“Hey boo, you said you have to meet him today. Do not forget about it. Girls, don’t let her do things around the dorm just to make an excuse,” Tiffany said as she went out the door.

Seunghyun opened the door for her when she arrived.

“I hope I’m dressed properly for where you’re taking me,” Tiffany said.

“Kind of,” he answered as he closed her door and ran to the other side of the car.

“So I’m not really dressed for where we’re going?!” Tiffany shrieked.

“Hey. Relax, luv. You are dressed for where we’re going. It’s just that I don’t like how short it is. We’re going to be normal today. I don’t want the public to see your legs so casually, even if they've already seen it on TV,” Seunghyun explained.

“Wait. We’re going public? Like IN public? What about…?”  

Seunghyun cut her off. “We’ll be wearing a little disguise, like the usual cap and shades. Seungri wants to consume his three months. He said and I quote, “I like challenging My Everything.”

They both laughed and mocked Seungri’s name for their fans. They did what they usually do inside the car, talking about what they’d missed on each other’s lives and what they’re looking forward to. They’ve been doing this ever since they started dating. They would always update about each other and give each other encouragement every time they’re at work. Tiffany had set their boundaries for work. They should only interrupt work if and only if they needed help from the other or it’s an emergency. Seunghyun would always make sure to call Tiffany before her schedule so he can avoid being answered by an answering machine and vice versa. But whenever one misses a call or a message, a compensation is a must. As Tiffany said, in their relationship they always compromise. They would always talk about things that could benefit both of them and not just one. They are both perfectionists and so they always made sure that what they give and what they get is perfect. Isn’t that what everyone has to do? To be the perfect imperfect person for one’s love.

“Taeyeon’s supposed to meet Jiyong today. Did you know?” Tiffany asked as they cruise the highwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter