Music Bank

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Music Bank

FAN Accounts:

[+6983, -2583] 

If Tabi oppa is happy with her, why not? I just want her to show herself already though. I don’t think keeping her identity is still necessary.

[+5382, -6229] 

How can you just bluntly say you have a girlfriend Choi Seunghyun?!! I can’t believe you didn’t think of how your fans will feel. Are we also going to wake up one morning hearing that you’re already married? What a jerk.

[+4972, -3828]

Let us formally meet her, oppa. Let’s not play games anymore. It hurts knowing how much you love her with the effort you make with every clue you’re all going to reveal. Not to mention all the boys looks like they very much approve of her.

[+9362, -2846]

It’s about time you say that you have a girlfriend, Top oppa. You’re nearing the marriage age now. If you haven’t revealed any girlfriend, I may have probably suspected that you were gay after your birthday. Haha.

[+6328, -5923]

I feel betrayed yet I feel fulfilled. Listening to Top’s girlfriend in Open Air gave me a sense of security that this mystery girl can protect and give tender love and care to our Tabi. She seem very confident, strong, and very protective. She could have let GD’s life out of the public though. I don’t think GD oppa is ready like her and Tabi.

[+1923, -3230]

You should’ve given us a clue for your revelation first. I still can’t absorb this news.

[+10928, -6280]

Congratulations oppa. I can see that you’re really happy and in love with your mystery woman. I have a speculation of her identity and I think I am correct. Haha. Hopefully. I wish you both well.

[+2523, -2133]

Is this another YG plot for publicity?! How desprate can you get. Some fans can't be fooled by your games YG. Fans know Top since his debut and we know that he's not likely to just drop a bomb about his private life. Pathetic.

[+6827, -3673]

I'm really sure I've heard that laugh "angelic laugh" from somewhere. Is it.. NO IMPOSSIBLE. I think this mystery is driving me crazy. IT'S NOT SNSD right?! HAHA I'm delusional I know. It's just that I ship him with Fany haha lol.

[+2418, -1837]

Lol for the above comment. That's really impossible. Do you think YG and Sooman will allow any of their idols date each other?! Hahaha I support your statement that you're delusional.

[+5293, -2723]

Let's not throw random names, please. Especially names from the other side of Tabi's world.

[+9369, -8182]

At long last, you gave us a clue of your private love affairs. Gosh. I was waiting for informations for my fanfictions of you. XD

***

“Boys! You’re being summoned to the top floor,” their group manager said.

BIGBANG was just starting their rest when their group manager appeared by the door with a serious face. They groaned and muttered complaints but still followed their manager. They just finished their practice run for their performance later and still soaking wet with their sweat when they reached the top floor.

“Are we in trouble?” Seungri muttered. The others just shrugged.

“Stop complaining,” their manager said as he passed towels to each member. “At least dry yourselves!” He scolded as he pushed them inside.

“Good morning, boss,” GD greeted as he dragged his feet to the couches.

“Hey, hyung,” Top said sprawling on the carpet.

Taeyang bowed as he wipes his sweat all over his torso. “Morning.”

Seungri pushed Taeyang out of his way still muttering complaints of his exhaustion before bowing 90 degrees to his boss. “Hey, boss. What you got for us?” He asked as he slumped next to Top.

Daesung sat beside Taeyang on the couch with GD as he focused on his phone. He just muttered a small greeting to President Yang Hyunsuk then continued to look at his phone.

“What the hell did you do to be this exhausted early in the morning?” Yang Hyunsuk asked.

“Dry run for the stage later,” GD answered.

Hyunsuk frowned. He’d never seen these boys be this worn out by a stage performance practice in 3 years.

“You’re just going to perform two songs. Why are you this exhausted?” He asked.

“We added something for the fans,” Taeyang said. “We promised to give them clues in performances too.”

“Yes, about that. Jiyong, I need to know if you’re okay about you’re past going public. Your fans are going wild about your story,” Hyunsuk said turning to GD.

“I don’t know. If ever I agree then we also have to coordinate with the other party, right? And as I said, I don’t want to ruin anything,” GD said.

“Ruin what?” Seungri asked as he sits up.

GD looked at him with a frown. “Well, obviously, it will be a scandal if the people will find out my past with her and Tiff wants to fix it.”

“And the scandal will ruin what?” Hyunsuk asked.

“Well, she’s involved with someone else okay? I assume she’s happy right now so I don’t want to ruin that for her. I’ve hurt her enough, guys. I don’t want to do that again,” GD said as he looked at the people in the room with sadness in his eyes.

“You’re assuming, Jiyong. You’re not sure,” Taeyang said.

GD frowned. “Well, how can I be so sure? It’s not like I still talk to her.”

“Okay. Chill, hyung. Obviously, you haven’t seen the news,” Seungri said.

“Don’t give him hope. SM hasn’t confirmed it yet,” Top said.

“Well, we have Tiffany for that right? Straight from the source,” Taeyang said.

“What the hell are you all talking about?” GD looked at them confusedly.

“This. It’s all over worldwide showbiz news,” Daesung said reaching out his phone to GD.

GD reads: K-Pop TRENDING NEWS: Girl’s Generation’s Taeyeon and EXO’s Baekhyun Breakup

“Well, actually Fany has been stressed about Taeyeon’s well-being lately,” Top said. “Tiffany said she’s happier than usual and plays a lot than normal.”

“Well, that’s good right?” Taeyang asked.

“Yeah, except the fact that Taeyeon’s an introvert and not very expressive. Plus she gave up playing since things happened,” GD said.

“Well, fortunately, SM confirmed the news just before you got here,” Hyunsuk said. “Well, Ms. Tiffany called me actually just for this matter. She asked me to talk to you into giving yourself a chance to forgive yourself and seek the real truth of the past. That’s why I called you all here. I can’t do this alone so I need the whole group for back up. I want to help you, Jiyong. Not as your boss but as your cool hyung,” Hyunsuk said with a sympathizing look directed to GD.

“I don’t get why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter