Happy Together

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An alarm set off in the quiet walls of SNSD’s dorm.

“STEPHANIE! Turn that damn alarm off or I’ll throw it out the window!” A shout was heard from the far end of the corridor.

Tiffany groaned and turn her alarm off. It’s 8 in the morning and the girl group has no schedule ‘til lunch.

The dorm was quiet in a moment until a call broke off the silent dorm again. Groans and complaints were heard from every door and a hard bang shook Tiffany’s door.

“Tell Choi Seunghyun to never show his face in front of us or he’s dead!”

Tiffany shuffled to get up and stretched.

“Sorry!” Tiffany shouted through the door.

She walked across her room to her phone where the phone call was waiting for her.

“Good morning, sweetheart,” she said answering the phone.

TOP on the other line heard shuffling and stumbling.

“Good morning, babe. Did I wake you?”  He asked.

‘Not just me. You’re dead when they see you,’ Tiffany answered, chuckled.

“Oh. Do tell I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to them,” he laughed. “Off to KBS today.”

‘Oh. You’re with the boys right now?’ She asked, shuffling through her wardrobe.

“Yep. *Say hi*,” he shifted the phone to the boys. “GOOD MORNING PRINCESS!”

‘Oh. Hi,’ she laughed, shocked by the sudden outburst of voices. ‘Good morning.’

“I’ll let you wash up first,” Top said.

‘Okay. 10 minutes,’ she answered.

Top placed his phone first by his side and reached for his packed breakfast, coffee and some muffin.

“That phone call was fast. Usually, it will take until 5 seconds before our schedule starts,” Taeyang said teasing.

“She’ll just wash up. Besides I did not end the call,” Top said sipping his coffee. He reached up his phone and set it to loudspeaker.

“Clingy,” Daesung said making the whole van laugh.

“Call your girlfriend if you’re jealous,” Top shrugged, biting on his muffin.

‘I’m done, Tabi,’ Tiffany’s voice resounded the whole van earning more teasing for Top.

Top turned off the loud speaker and connected his phone to his earphones, and so did Tiffany on the other side.

“What are you up to today?” Top asked, still munching on his muffin.

‘We’re free this morning. I’m going to make toast and bacon and eggs for the girls to make up for disturbing their sleep,’ Tiffany said walking out her room to the kitchen. ‘Then we have MuBank later, then practice as usual.”

“Okay. Be careful not to burn your hands,” Top said, hearing clangs of cooking tools on the other side. “And wear some gloves, apron, and long sleeves.”

‘Yes, mom,’ Tiffany chuckled, placing her almost forgotten apron and a cooking gloves.

“She cooking?” GD asked which Top answered with a curt nod.

“I’ll have to warn Seohyun of their impending doom,” Seungri said earning a smack from Top and a yell from Tiffany.

‘I heard that Lee Seunghyun! Meanie,” Tiffany said.

Big Bang just laughed.

“Taeyeon awake now? She usually wakes before you,” Top asked, slightly glancing to GD.

‘Not yet. I kind of scolded her the other day and I think she took it really seriously. At least she’s not fighting me on this anymore. I’ll let her sleep in to rest’ Tiffany said, now frying some bacons.

“She heed your advice to talk to the kid?” Top said catching the attention of s. He shrugged them off and gestured for later.

‘I think so. Her eyes were puffy when she arrived home and didn’t even acknowledge us as she walked straight to her room. Should I talk to her again?’

“No. Wait for her to open up to you this time. When she’s ready, I know you’ll be the first to know.”

‘Hmm-kay. But I need to check on how Baekhyun is holding up. I saw him in a practice room alone the other day and he looks really sad.’

“I slightly pity him. That’s a lot his going through. But it’s better to be hurting now than later when he finds out. He’s really taken by Taeyeon. It’s quite disturbing looking at him at music shows when he’s so seemingly happy knowing that he’s going through something,” Top said. The other Big Bang members remained silent as they listened in to TOP’s conversation. GD was looking out the window feeling a little guilty caused by TOP’s sentiment.

‘I hope he’ll be fine. So how’s the dragon holding up on the other side?’

Top turned to GD. “The usual. He’s still stubborn and refuses help. I’m not quite sure if it struck him when I said Little Tae is still waiting for him. I mean look at him, he’s not even making any effort to do something about it,” he said staring directly at Jiyong making the atmosphere slightly uncomfortable.

‘Well he’s really a coward since the beginning of time so there’s nothing new there,’ Tiffany chuckled.

Top laughed. “Be careful with the hot pan, baby,” he said, hearing a clank on the other side. “Jiyong should’ve already got past his cowardice since it all started to fall apart. He should’ve learned from his mistakes.”

“I'm just right here hyung. I can hear you,” GD said, sending deathly glares to Top.

“Oh really. You can? Then good,” Top said. The rest chuckled at the exchange. GD just rolled his eyes and looked through the window again.

‘Mean,’ Tiffany laughed. ‘Seohyun’s awake. She said that I should warn you not to face any of the girls empty-handed. Haha. Put me on loudspeaker. Seob want to talk to Seungri.’

As instructed, Top did so.

“You’re on loudspeaker now,” Top said.

‘Good morning Big Bang oppas,’ Seohyun’s voice was heard instead of Tiffany’s.

“Good morning, Seob,” BB greeted.

‘Hey Seungri oppa. Thanks for the warning. I already forwarded it to the unnies. I told them not to wake up too early or they’ll wake up to a burnt breakfast and failed fruit juice,’ Seob said laughing.

Big Bang laughed. “No problem, Seob. We don’t want you dead,” Seungri said.

‘Honey, they’re so mean to me!’ Tiffany said voicing a tantrum.

“Yes baby but I don’t want you to end up in jail for homicide so,” Top said making the whole gang laugh there asses off.

‘Choi Seughyun!’ Tiffany shrieked.

‘Stephanie Hwang! Shut up or I’ll kick your !’ Sooyoung’s voice resounded from the room nearest to the kitchen.

“‘Oops.’”

They all laughed.

They talked until Big Bang arrived at their schedule in KBS. The group walked in as they bow to every seniors they pass. Top still clinging unto his phone talking silently to his girlfriend until they reach the studio.

“You should’ve called me so I could’ve fetched you. Knowing you plus shopping, the taxi was so full you hardly can find space to fit yourself,” Top laughed, earning some curious glances from the staffs nearby.

‘You’re exaggerating. Besides, you were busy yesterday in YG.’

“Well, I could’ve left work for you,” Top said earning some comments from his mates and staffs like, ‘Hyung! Ew!’, ‘Shame on you!’, ‘Is that really Choi Seunghyun?’, and many more.

‘Stop it. It already happened yesterday so there’s no use dwelling on could’ve-beens,’ Tiffany said.

“Right. What are you doing now?”

‘I’m lazing on the sofas with Yuri, watching Pororo,’ Tiffany laughed.

“Again?! I swear, someday you’re going to have to choose between that little penguin and me and I’m sure to be left alone to the side,” Top said acting jealous.

‘We’ve talked about choosing, Seunghyun,’ Tiffany said in a serious tone. Top smiled. ‘If you are to choose between me over anything else without a valid reason and you choose the latter, we’re done. And that rule goes both ways. Understand? There’s no valid reason between Pororo and you, so stop the jealous act.’

Top heard a lot of teasing and mocking on the other line which made him chuckle.

“You’re getting creepy, hyung. I think I don’t know you anymore,” Daesung said.

Top mouthed, Nonsense, and turned his attention back to his girlfriend.

“The shoot’s about to start. I’ll see you tonight?” Top asked.

‘Sure. You’re going to fetch me or I’ll just ask oppa to drive me to the villa?’

“I’ll fetch you, baby. Let your manager rest. Haha. I’m craving for that coffee you always get for me. Maybe I’ll ask you to buy me some later,” Top said.

‘Oh. Sure babe. Later then. Fighting for your shoot today. Say my cheers to the boys.”

“Okay, *say bye*,” he said.

“BYE PRINCESS!”

‘Bye!’

“Text me after your schedule. I’ll call you after mine,” Top said casually.

‘Okay. Hang up now, babe.’

“No, you do it. Seungri wants to take a picture of the call duration for some reason,” Top said.

‘Alright. I love you,’ then she hang up.

As said, Seungri took a picture of the phone call duration together with the name.

“I’ll post this on my private account later or I’ll let the show hosts later to take a peak. It’s time to introduce her to our celebrity friends,” Seungri said.

“Boys, to the backstage now please. We’ll start shooting in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter