Open Air

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hwang Miyoung!” Taeyeon barged in Tiffany’s apartment. She looked for her best friend all around her flat only to find her in her walk in closet staring at her clothes, deep in thought. She just came back from the president’s office and now rushing to find clothes to wear to their shoot.

“What are you still doing here? We have a music video shoot today! Let’s go!”

Tiffany got startled by Taeyeon’s outburst. She glared at her before picking a peach large sweatshirt and black shorts and a pair of grey sneakers.

Tiffany’s gloomy today, Taeyeon thought, noticing her friend’s lack of pink in her clothes. The only pink on her today is the princess cut diamond ring on her right ring finger.

Woah, that’s a new piece of jewelry. I wonder who gave it to her. Tiffany never buys her rings. It’s always given to her, especially diamond ones. Taeyeon thought as they walk out of the apartment.

The MV shoot lasted for 8 hours and the girls were totally exhausted and haggard.

“Hey, Seungri said BIGBANG’s guesting in Open Air today,” Yuri said.

“Seungri told you or another BIGBANG member told you?” Hyoyeon teased.

“Yah! Stop linking me with that shorty. We both have someone in our lives. Respect that,” Yuri said seriously.

“Let’s watch it. I want to watch it,” Tiffany said out of the blue.

SNSD looked at their member with curiosity. They haven’t seen this side of Tiffany, a fan of BIGBANG. And they thought she was gloomy and down to do something random, like watching TV.

Tiffany the television in their tent and switched the channel to where Open Air was showing.

As Yuri said, BIGBANG’s the guest of the radio show and they’re talking about G-Dragon’s love life right now.

“Before the Japanese model,” Hyungdon said as he raised both his brows in a teasing manner which made GD chuckle. “How many was there in the past?”

GD smiled before answering. “Only one,” he said. BIGBANG laughed and but they looked at him with slight pity in their eyes. Hyungdon and Huiyeol about having one past girlfriend and not believing him.

“It’s true hyung. That one girl was the girl behind all our love songs in the past. She’s also the girl behind GD hyung’s three solo albums,” Seungri said.

The two hosts was shocked of the revelation and they looked at GD for confirmation who didn’t have a choice but to nod shyly. Seungri might talk more if he denies.

“Oh. Is she from the same industry?” Huiyeol asked.

“Yep. And she’s very successful right now. I’ll only tell you that. Haha. I don’t want to ruin anything,” GD said then he flashed his cool smile, not too genuine, more of a sad one.

He still loves her, BIGBANG thought.

“She’s very beautiful, graceful, and a really talented singer. GD hyung is very much in love with her and I know the pretty lady shared the same feelings,” Seungri said smiling his got-you smile. GD punched him on his shoulder but still smiling. If anyone noticed, I used the present tense. It’s because I know he still do love her. Poor hyung, Seungri thought.

Huiyeol and Hyungdon laughed at Seungri’s revelation and gave him two thumbs-up.

They wanted to dig into it more but they took into consideration GD’s words and held back to ask more questions in case they ruin anything. They just decided to move on to the next member.

“So T-O-P,” Hyungdon said turning to Top. “You’ve never introduced any girl to the world. Did you have any girlfriend in the past after that girl before your debut?”

Top smiled. “I think I have one right now. And I’ll say that I had two past relationships and nothing more,” he said.

BIGBANG evidently got startled at the revelation. They can’t believe what he just said and they had no idea of this girlfriend he’s talking about, except Seungri who’s giggling in his seat.

“Hyung’s past girlfriends were very classy, sophisticated and they’re like Barbie dolls in a glass frame. If you take them out of that glass, they’ll break. Fragile, if I may say. That’s why hyung kept his relationships a secret to the public,” Seungri said.

Top just let him since they’re all in the past and it doesn’t matter anymore.

“Tell us more Seungri. We’re not interested about the pasts. I want to know about this present,” Taeyang said as he took the words from everyone’s mouth. Even the hosts are very eager to know about the heartthrob’s love life.

“Why didn’t you tell us you’re seeing someone? We’re deeply hurt right now." GD said as the three of them, him, Taeyang, and Daesung, clutched their chests and acted hurt.

Top laughed at them. “Taeyang is busy with his actress. You and Daesung was and is busy with your models, unlike Seungri who’s busy snooping around and found out about it,” Top said.

”I searched for evidences and connections until I talked to Hyunsuk hyung and he told me he knows as well as the other company president where hyung's girl is signed. That’s when I found out about it,” Seungri said proudly.

BIGBANG looked guilty for not paying attention to their brother but was shrugged off by Top as he said it was okay because he might just be doing what they did from now on.

BIGBANG noticed Top likes this girl so much. She must be some highly sophisticated mature woman that suits Top’s ideal girl.

“So Top is taken. I bet the world is crying because of this news,” Huiyeol said.

“Can’t you tell us more about this girl?” Hyungdon asked.

Top smiled but refused to answer the question. “Before I confirm anything I want to make sure myself if she really is mine now,” then he smiled again.

“She’s very far from hyung’s ideal type. Maybe that’s why hyung is very much in love with her. I say she’s someone who’s very strong. Capable of protecting herself even without hyung. If the world wants to find out who she is then the connection is with Jiyong hyung’s past love,” Seungri said as he winked at the camera.

“Yah! I trusted you!” Then punched Seungri in his shoulder as well but still smiling like an idiot at the description if his girl.

“Sorry hyung, but the president permitted me to say whatever I want to say today. I got an early beating for it so I earned it. Be thankful I did not reveal everything I know,” Seungri said making the whole studio laugh.

Top can’t do anything but smile. He bets the world will find out sooner than later.

BIGBANG is still in shock by the description of Seungri. If they knew any better, the past he’s talking about is the one Jiyong still harbors feelings for and not the model he now hates to death.

“Woah hyung! Don’t tell me this is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter