The fight

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were in the biggest fight ever since they were together. There was uneasiness around them since they were paired with over zealous partners. Jong Kook had a stay over at Ji Hyo, the night together didn't ease the air, in fact, had worsen the situation when both kept their feelings in their heart. They went to sleep doubting their relationship.

 
In the morning came the tipping point, Jong Kook was grumbling about the way Ji Hyo used the toothpaste. Ji Hyo was hurt and retorted and one thing led to another, they had ended up listing all the things that had been bothering since they were together. The small wound in their heart had became a huge tear with salt added to the wound. Jong Kook had left her apartment fuming and bitter.
 
After his departure, Ji Hyo had reduced from a enrage monster to a weeping girl. She wondered will this spell the end of their relationship especially after she had named so much bad things about Jong Kook. She been taken over by hurt and anger so much that she ignored the good things about him. She was and still in love with him.
 
Jong Kook was not much better, his outrage ego had subsided after he drove around for an hour. He realized this could possible be the end of their love, he was alarmed. In his fit of anger, he had dished more hurt to Ji Hyo then he ever wanted, totally forgetting his love for her. He stopped his car and slapped himself on his forehead.
 
He picked up his phone, dialing Ji Hyo number, it was engaged, he sighed.
She picked up her phone, dialing Jong Kook number, it was engaged and she stared at the phone, thinking what to do next. 
 
He decided to return to her house after dropping her a message. He was near anyway, he just circled around her house for the past hour. She received the message and her heart thumped uneasily. Had he came to break off, she wondered and more tears dropped.
 
The doorbell rang, she slowly walked to the door like someone going for her death sentence. Two haggard person came face to face. Jong Kook heart went to Ji Hyo when he saw her tears stricken face. He reached over and gave her a hug, whispering "I am sorry, I didn't meant to hurt you".
 
She laid in his arms, cranking her head to his ears and sobbing "I am sorry, I didn't meant what I had said" before sobbing in his arms. Both of their hearts eased off, they did love each other. It was enough for now, to feel their love together.
 
After both of them calm down, they talked about what had been bothering them and they had compromised. They felt a huge stone taken off their hearts and the love under it, whelmed their heart. It was like feeling in love again but with a clearer look at each other. They knew they need to tolerant each other weakness and things that they don't like. They would need to share their feelings with each other more often less it erupted like today.
 
They felt exhausted from the morning events and they felt sleepy. They retired to the bedroom and hugged each other to sleep.