The fruit

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo

Ji Hyo, Jong Kook stared at each other, or the better description was they were staring at themselves. Their eyes registered their shock. What on earth had happened!

 

Both of them tried very hard to remember… They were filming running man. They had been hiding in the forest when Ji Hyo picked up a strange looking fruit. It smelt delicious and sweet. Ji Hyo peeled it opened and tried a piece before Jong Kook could stop her. It tasted great and she immediately force fed a piece to Jong Kook. Jong Kook swallowed it, nearly choked. Suddenly both of them felt tired and fell asleep instantly.

 

And now, they were staring at their own face. Ji Hyo touched the face in front of her, Jong kook flinched, but Ji Hyo could tell it was really hers. She tried to pinch herself, rather Jong Kook body and she immediately felt pain. She noticed Jong Kook about to do the same thing, she immediately prevented him from hurting her body.

 

"Crap!! Can someone tell me what is happening," she heard her voice asking. 

 

"How I know" she answered, feeling irritated. 

 

"What the time now? .. 4.15? we just fell asleep for 5 minutes and we are like this now. Oh no, we are in the midst of recording." Ji Hyo exclaimed. 

 

"Ok, here’s the plan. We will pretend to be each other and complete the recording. Sigh.. why did we wonder off without out VJs. Then we will discuss what to do after the recording." Jong Kook tried to rationalise a temporary plan. His phone rang, the VJs and PDs were asking where they were.

 

"OK, I think that the best we can do." Ji Hyo agreed. Both of them joined the rest in recording. 

 

Jong Kook was behaving very much like himself and tried to tear Jae Suk’s name tag off.  But he found that his strength is much weaker and Jae Suk in the end nearly tore off his tag if not for Ji Hyo, or Jong Kook, help. Jae Suk exclaimed in jest, "Ji Hyo, I can feel the Jong Kook in you." Both of them blushed. Ji Hyo angrily whispered to Jong Kook, "Please remember you are me now". Jong Kook nodded.

 

Ji Hyo told Jong Kook the best were both of them to be out of the game. They purposely tore each other tags off and lost the game. Soon it was closing and they stuck near to each other. Finally, the day was done. Both of them thought it was best to continue their discussion back at their home. Since Ji Hyo stayed alone, they decided to go back her place.

 

They decided to order dinner. Ji Hyo ordered her usual dinner order but Jong Kook immediately stop her. He iwaznot allowing her to feed those things into his body. He told her to order two chicken salads instead. Ji Hyo objected, “Chicken salad is boring. I want to eat Kim Chi ramen with rice sticks and since the body you are in now is mine, it should be fed the same thing. Let’s do scissors, paper, stone.” Jong Kook lost and he can’t deny he enjoyed his meal very much but he not going to tell Ji Hyo that.

 

Suddenly, Jong Kook felt that his bladder was full and he needed to go toilet. He walked towards the washroom, Ji Hyo immediately asked where he was going and after explaining, Ji Hyo blushed. She stopped him from going toilet and said it was not appropriate of him to be doing that. Jong Kook explained he was already going to burst soon. Ji Hyo went to take a piece of cloth and tied over his eyes. She then led him to the toilet and asked him to sit. Jong Kook immediately released while blushing all the way from head to toe. Ji Hyo also expressed her need to go toilet and Jong Kook did the same things as what Ji Hyo had done. Both of them were feeling very hot but they quickly washed their hands and exited the bathroom.

 

After dinner, they recapped what had happened and decided to go back to the forest and tried to find the fruit again. Meanwhile, they should try to stick to each other, which meant they will need to go Jong Kook house to pick up his clothes for these few days. Thankfully, they had two days off from their busy schedule.

 

After they got home, the first thing Jong Kook felt like doing was to bath, which Ji Hyo objected immediately. After the bathroom incident, she don’t think she can handle bathing herself. Jong Kook had to agree but they would need to bath and do other businesses sooner or later. It is too much for both of them to handle touching themselves using each other bodies. They decided during these time a simple rinse with water and soap water had to suffice.

 

Lying on her bed, Ji Hyo was thinking that she was glad that she had exchanged with Jong Kook and not the others. With Jong Kook, she could still feel at ease. Moreover, she had been secretly in love with him for so long, she was happy that she was spending time with him, even in this state. Jong Kook was lying on the bed in the other room. He was glad Ji Hyo is in this with him, he couldn’t bear another male doing all these with Ji Hyo. He would be so jealous. They finally fell asleep.

 

The alarm went off in Jong Kook room in the morning. He quickly woke Ji Hyo up and they had a quick breakfast before driving to the forest. They tried to follow the same route but they couldn’t find the fruit or the tree. Both of them were hot and tired and they had decided to take a rest where they thought they fell asleep.

 

Jong Kook gathered his courage, “Ji Hyo,  I am glad I am with this with you”

 

“Why”, Ji Hyo questioned.

 

“I will be so jealous of any guy that stuck with you. I mean …. I rather it’s me” Jong Kook try to explain. “Ji Hyo, this maybe the wrong time, but I can’t find a better time anyway. I had been in love with you for so long. I had tried to forget you, I had tried to treat you as friends, family and even a little sister, but all of them failed. I only want you to be my girlfriend and better yet, my wife.”

 

Ji Hyo was stunned. He felt the same way too.

 

Jong Kook continued, “But as you should be feeling now, my body is giving me all sorts of pain, these pain could burden you. I would try to cure it so if no matter we can exchange back out body or not, I would like to spend the rest of my life as your boyfriend and husband” He looked at her with much love in her eyes.

 

Ji Hyo felt her heart going to explode, she was overjoyed. She couldn’t raise her eyes to look at Jong Kook as she felt very shy. However Jong Kook had misunderstood Ji Hyo and he felt his heart breaking to pieces. He quietly said, “It’s ok, you don’t feel the same, just forget what I said. Just think I am crazy or what. Let’s go find the fruit.” He wanted to get up and just walked away to mourn his lost love.

 

He felt a hand on his arm. “Don’t go! I felt the same way. I love you too. I had felt your pain and I am sure you will not burden me. Don’t walk away from our love” Ji Hyo confessed. He turned round to looked at her and she bent down and kissed him. Her tongue probed his lips and he opened, using his tongue to gently touch hers and he felt her tongue further explore his mouth. Suddenly, they felt sleepy again and they once again fell asleep in the forest together.

 

When they woke up, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo could see that they are back. Jong kook hugged Ji Hyo and bend down to give her another kiss to make sure they will not exchange back. This time, his tongue probed her lips and then tasted the sweetness of . Ji Hyo enjoyed Jong Kook manliness tongue. They kissed until they are out of breathe. They were rejoiced that they didn’t change back.

 

“Ji Hyo, will you please my girlfriend and finally my wife?” Jong Kook asked.

 

“Yes”, Ji Hyo answered. “I will. “

 

“I love you, Song Ji Hyo”

 

“I love you, Kim Jong Kook”