A day in their lifes

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo

Year 1 of marriage

 

" Seong-Im, I am leaving for gym. Will be back by 5", Jong Kook shouted when stepping out of the door. They had been married for 3 months now. "Ok, see you later, " answered Ji Hyo. 

 

At five, there was still no sign of Jong Kook, and she was busy preparing their dinner. He had promised to help her. "He is late again. Third time this month" she was pissed off. She decided to wait for him. When he is not back by 6, she decided to keep what she had prepared and cooked ramen instead.

 

He reached home at 630. He couldn't find his wife in the kitchen and there is no dinner. An alarm rang, he had pushed his luck too much. He opened the bedroom's door and saw her on the bed, ignoring his presence. He went over and tried to hug her. She pushed him away. "I am angry. I felt you are taking me for granted. We had been so busy lately and I wanted to spend more time with you. But here you are late again." she confronted him.

 

Jong Kook felt bad. He really had taken her for granted and forgot to consider her feeling. "I am sorry. I saw some of the young idols and we forgot the time working out together. I promised I won't take you for granted ever." Jong Kook promised. "As punishment, I will eat whatever you eat for dinner." 

 

This brought a smile immediately on Ji Hyo's lip. "I will go and cook it now", she happily volunteered ans ran to the kitchen to cook ramen. Jong Kook frowned at her choice of dinner but didnt comment. He still want his marriage to go on strong. 

 

"I think I need some more dinner. Mmm...  what should I have". she was flipping through the order menu.."I am going to order fried chicken”. Jong Kook groaned but resigned to his fate. What a stupid thing he had suggested.

 

Ji Hyo had also ordered a dozen of beers with the fried chicken. She forced Jong Kook to eat the chicken with its skin and also drank beers. Ji Hyo is already tipsy after the beers and she started seducing Jong Kook. Jong Kook obliged, A tipsy JI Hyo and seduced Jong Kook made their way to the bedroom while engaging in a deep kiss. Ji Hyo pushed Jong Kook on the bed and rewarded him with the steamiest night ever.

 

Year 5 of marriage

The children were screaming and crying when Jong Kook walked into the kitchen. Ji Hyo were in a mess and her eyes is b with tears. Jong Kook scooped up his eldest son and twin and settled them down at the dinning table. Ji Hyo carried the baby to the bedroom and fed him. They did this in silent and yet in perfect harmony. Jong Kook creeped into the bedroom to tell his wife he is sending the kids to school but he saw her sleeping peacefully with the baby. He was thankful that ji Hyo took a break from acting to take care of their children. He planted a kiss on her forehead and left with the kids for school.

Year 10 of marriage

Ji hyo was feeling irriated. Kim Jong Kook was late, first time in 10 years. The children were hyperactive today and the worse thing is that the baby sitter had called in sick. She was supposed to have a date with Jong Kook. She had missed going out alone with him. Suddenly, she can hear the children shouting hurray and all was quiet. She came out of the room and found her husband smiling brightly instead of her children.

“I had asked my brother to send them to Hacheong for the weekend. They are going to spend time there with his children,” replied Jong Kook, answering Ji Hyo unsaid question. “And we are going for a well deserve holiday in Jeju” giving his wife a hug.

 “But .. “ Ji Hyo said.

“Don’t worry, the kids will be well taken care of in Hacheong and we will just relax.” Ji Hyo nodded in agreement. A whole village of Jong Kook relatives could took care of her kids.

“Come, let’s hurried to the airport. I have packed for both of us” Jong Kook took his wife hand and their luggage.

Ji Hyo smiled. It was the best birthday present ever.

Year 15 of marriage

Jong Kook was burning in jealousy. He saw his wife co star sending her back again.

He confronted her in the morning and they ended up in a bitter argument. Their children had been sensible and left the battleground for school. Both of them ended up not talking the whole day at home.

Ji Hyo had given it a hard thought after she cooled down, she was happy that her husband had still care for her after so many years and she had been insensitive of his feeling. She had not thought that she was still attractive at 50, but obvious her husband did. That pleased her.

Jong Kook on the other hand also had cooled down. He was feeling slightly embarrassed at his outburst. He couldn’t help it, his wife looks like 30 something and he can understand why the co-star was attracted to her. But it seemed that he didn’t support her wife returned to the acting scene. He did, he just didn’t like the co-stars been attracted to her.

Ji Hyo made the first move, after settling the children, she sneaked into the bed beside Jong Kook and gave him a hug. Jong Kook turned and hugged her back, he shared his jealousy with his wife. Ji Hyo giggled, hearing it from him really made her day. She reassured him that she will keep her distance from the male species and be a high and mighty woman from now on. Jong Kook chuckled over her promise, he said she can be friendly but she need to keep her distance from the male species. They sealed their promise with a deep kiss and it developed into the sweetest love making they had.

Year 25 of marriage

 Their children rolled their eyes and tried to keep their distance from their parents. It was really embarrassing to have a lovey dovey parents. They were a good looking family and had always received stares from strangers, plus having celebrities parents didn’t help either. They had refused to go out as a family when they reached puberty. In rare occasion when they did, they would try to meet at the destination. Today, is just a misfortunate they needed to travel as a family. Their parents were simply oblivious of their feeling and plight. They sighed in unison.