Don't let your woman near him

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo

Jae Suk first introduction of him is "Don't ever let your woman near him". All except HaHa look confused. HaHa was busy agreeing with Jae Suk, he had his fill of girlfriends grumbling at him for not been attentive and gentle enough to them after they met Jong Kook. He never understood why in a single meeting all of them made Jong Kook the perfect 10 boyfriend that he needed to live up to.

 

Jae Suk had been smart. He never let his wife met Jong Kook, not that he is afraid to lose out to Jong Kook but ... Jong Kook is still a perfect gentleman when it came to ladies, all types of them. He had saw actress, singers, girls, women, old ladies.. All fallen under his spell. Especially those who had met Jong Kook personally will make him their "boyfriend". In fact, all the managers that manages women artists had requested their artists to be placed with any of the other running man except for Jong Kook.

 

Suk Jin had regretted that running man went to his house for filming. Even till now, he still heard his wife saying, "why can't you be more like Jong Kook Shi, and be more attentive to me". It's was just an hour meeting and his wife had fallen under Jong Kook's spell. He really must speak to Ji Hyo to keep her man under control and stop bewitching the female human species every where he went, especially since he never meant it to be.

 

Haha often update Byul with running man filming details. He, of course, also talked about a lot of his hyung and of course his under denial charisma. Byul listened with a pinch of salt. But that one recording of running man, and now she is a fan of his. She is very much in love with Haha but if she met Jong Kook earlier, she would be dreaming about becoming his wife. Those guys in dramas could have acted as a perfect boyfriends but seeing one real life perfect guy just make her heart fluttered. Haha had regret letting Byul came with close contact with Jong Kook, the worst part is Jong Kook didn't even try to strike a conversation with Byul. His attentiveness to Ji Hyo off camera had make Byul eyes geared up. Haha can just only rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. He needed to keep Byul away from Jong Kook and Ji Hyo.

 

Gary had heard his hyungs complaining about their girlfriends and wifes encounter with Jong Kook. He had steered clear his girlfriends of Jong Kook but he didn't miss out his female colleagues going ooohhh and ahhhhs over Jong Kook. He vowed the only time his girl friends will see Jong Kook will be at their wedding as a guest. He also understood why Ji Hyo never fell in love with him although they are the official love line. How could she when he is just imitating Jong kook every move on screen. His popularity is based on how  he treated ji Hyo but if the fans saw Jong kook off camera,he thought he will surely lost all his popularity. 

 

Kwang Soo always thought his hyung as the perfect person to learn from. His hyung always attracts ladies attention wherever he went, but he took Jae suk advice quite seriously too. He don't want his girlfriend attention to be on his hyung rather than him if they were to out together. So if he had a girlfriend, he would definitely forget about his hyung. Good thing his hyung had rejected meeting his sister, or else how he is going to prevent letting his wife meeting his hyung.

 

Ji Hyo also wanted to reduce her boyfriend's appeal to the women. She had threatened, she had acted cute, she had even cried. He promised not to be attentive and gentle to the rest of the women but somehow it still happened. She could only just roll her eyes, it was part of him and it had appealed to her so much. She guessed she had to live with her oppa defects if she was going to be his wife. She will list it as part of his vices she will accept and live with. She vowed to protect her oppa from those "wolves" and keep her oppa safe. But for now she will enjoy the tender loving care her boyfriend showered her everyday and wished him to propose to her soon.

Jong Kook never understand Jae Suk commented about him, "why should they not let the women  near him" not that he wished women to be surrounding him, it is just stressful for him too but he was not a virus. But well, he guessed this is for the best of everyone. He is contented to have the love of his life fussing over him forever. 

"I love you, Song Ji Hyo." Jong Kook whispered in Ji Hyo ears.