.. .

CAN YOU LOVE ME INSTEAD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan opened the canned juice and drink it with such gracefulness that Jeonghan didn’t missed to see. But in the other hand Luhan is so curious why is Jeonghan looking at him like he is some treasure or there’s something in his face? “Jeonghan?” He asked that brought Jeonghan back to the real world. “I’m sorry, what is it?” He asked.

“Nothing, I just.. .I kinda feel uncomfortable when you stare at me like that.”

“Oh. I’m.. .I’m sorry.”

Jeonghan opened his canned juice and drink it with one gulp. He didn’t noticed that he’s been looking at Luhan all along since they met 1 hour ago in the hallways. He still couldn’t believe that there is someone in this school who has the same situation as he is, or maybe not exact since him and Joshua is only bounded by a ritual and he thinks that Luhan and his mate is bounded not only by ritual but by love as well.

Thinking about that Jeonghan once again looked at Luhan who’s drinking his juice. Luhan is such a beauty like he is. He has small round sparkling eyes like girls, his lips are think and kissable, he has a fair skin and he is petite like him. He bet Luhan has some curves in perfect places, thanks to his uniform that suited him perfectly. So if Luhan accepted to be bounded by a vampire then he is somewhat.. .not straight as Jeonghan prefer to call it.

“Do you want to ask me something?” Luhan asked getting kinda curious about the younger’s gaze. Jeonghan in the other hand was taken aback, but he has some questions, not some but too many questions that he thinks it would be awkward to ask Luhan about it. “Don’t hesitate.” Jeonghan looked at the older with surprise. Luhan was smiling at him, showing that it’s ok to ask question from him. “Is it really ok?” He asked.

“Of course. It looks like you’re newly bounded and doesn’t know anything from it.”

“Yes I am.”

“So how long have you guys been bounded?”

Luhan changed his sitting so he can be face to face to Jeonghan who did the same. “One week.”

“One week?”

“Yeah.. .we’re like bounded last week so yes.. .it’s been a week, and getting two I guess.” Jeonghan bit his lip and avoided Luhan’s gaze towards him. It feels like the younger is looking directly to him that he knows what he truly feels, it scares Jeonghan.

“H-how about you? How long have been guys bounded?” He asked trying to kill the awkward atmosphere around them. “Well.. .we’ve been together for 3 years now.”

Jeonghan’s eyes widened for the info. 3 years is sure long and he’s been only living with Joshua for a month now. “T-three years?”

“Yuph. We were bounded when I was a freshman.”

“T-that’s long. How can you possibly endure those years? I mean, you’re a human, we are human. How can you live with him in a place like this and be chained for him forever?”

Luhan just smiled at him and looked up into the sky. He stood up from the bench and walked three steps away from Jeonghan. “I’m not actually enduring it and I don’t like to call it chained. I know we’ve been bounded by a ritual but it’s like marriage in human, you sign a piece of paper and you’re married.” He turned to look at Jeonghan who’s still sitting in the bench. “And I don’t care if I am a human he’s not. His world is mine and what’s mine is his as well.”

Jeonghan stood up. He can’t do it. Be with Joshua forever, locked up in that mansion and be chained forever with him? The road that’s meant for vampire’s mate is not his to walk on to. “I can’t.. .” He said that made Luhan furrowed his brow and walk back to the younger. “What’s wrong Jeonghan?”

“I can’t.. .I can’t do what you’re doing.. .me and Joshua aren’t that-“

“Wait what? What are you saying?” Luhan asked getting confused.

“Look, our relationship is just one sided. Joshua is right. I don’t I can do this.” Jeonghan was in the merge of crying when Luhan placed his hands to his shoulders.

“Jeonghan what are you saying? You and Joshua are bounded right?”

“You don’t understand.” Jeonghan said.

“No Jeonghan. You’re the one who doesn’t understand. You guys are bounded. Vampires and human can’t perform the ritual if you’re not-“

 

 

 

 

Joshua was looking at books in the library. Last night there is something that kept him up all night. It hurts him to see Jeonghan being down like that. At first all that Joshua wants is to be with Jeonghan forever but when he realized they can’t go that way if the feeling is just one-sided. He thought that eventually Jeonghan might like him in the end but that end is not coming at all and it seems like it won’t. The fact that he believed to a 9 year old kid to save him before is such a stupid mistake that caused someone’s happiness.

How can he be so careless? Jeonghan was only 9 years old that time, he couldn’t possibly understand what ‘saving’ means to vampires like him. He wants to correct his mistake, he needs to find some way to dispel the bound even if it caused his life. Now that Joshua knows that Mingyu won’t die if he is, he is pretty sure he can sacrifice his life for Jeonghan who sacrificed his own when they were blood bounded.

“Where is that book?” Joshua chant as he search for the old shelves. He walks and search without looking which way he is going until he bumps to someone. The man who he bumps fell the book he’s holding. “Oh, I’m sorry.” Joshua helped the man gets his book and handed it over to him. The boy is taller than him and more skinnier, by the looks only Joshua can tell that he is a vampire, and an older Vampire, he also took note that the man in front of him is bounded as well.

“Thank you.” The man said as he placed the books on the shelves where Joshua is still looking. The man noticed that Joshua is finding it hard to find a book he is searching and being a Samaritan he is, he asked the younger what he is looking for.

“Looking for something?” He asked while still putting the piled up books he borrowed into its shelves. “Yeah.”

“May I ask what is it? I think I can help you.” He asked.

“Well, some books that has spells

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter