SEQUEL PART 2 ;)

CAN YOU LOVE ME INSTEAD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan’s hands are occupied by knife and meat. His eyes focused on cutting the meat in its proportion size but contradict to his movements his mind is flying into something that happened last night.

After chopping the meatloaf he placed it to the frying pan. He held the spatula in his other hand and watch it get cook. While watching the pan, Jeonghan suddenly blushed. “Oh dear.” He said to himself as he cover his blushing face with his hands.

“Ottoke?” He asked himself. He fan himself using his hands as he try to calm down his fast beating heart. “Why do I keep on remembering it?” He asked himself getting more embarrassed.

“So you won’t forget it.”

Jeonghan suddenly froze as he heard a familiar voice. He turn his head to look at his most beloved person. “Joshua. How long have you been standing there?”

“Long enough?” Joshua replied in a teasing tone as he lean his body to the wall, looking at Jeonghan lovingly.

Jeonghan in the other hand can’t help but to examine his lover’s body. He’s not wearing a shirt so his tone chest is not safe from the long haired boy to fantasize with. He’s wearing his grey pajama lower than it should be and the way he’s starring at Jeonghan is so sensual.

“Have you lost your words because of last night? Was I rough?” Joshua asked making Jeonghan’s mouth wide open.

Joshua smiled at his lover’s reaction. How Jeonghan can be so beautiful, hot and cute at the  same time? When you look at them you’ll get the impression that Joshua is the one teasing Jeonghan, but for him the long haired boy is the playing him.

Jeonghan can promised that he was never been this flustered before, he can’t even say a word to Joshua. It’s early in the morning yet his hormones are very active because of this man standing in front of him.

Joshua finally decided to walk towards his lover. “Good morning.” He greeted last.

Jeonghan scoffed and turned around. “Yah! Why are doing this to me? Aish jinjja.” He protest as he flipped the meat to the other side.

He crossed his arm and let out a air.

Joshua smiled and hug Jeonghan instead, putting the spatula to the side. He placed his chin to Jeonghan’s shoulder and closer so his nose touches his neck. “I’m sorry. I just can’t help it. I can’t believe we finally became one.”

As far as he knows Joshua’s been playing him around but the way he said those words is really heart whelming for the beautiful lad. “I.. .I’m thinking the same.” He answered back shyly.

Joshua smiled. “Now you smell like me.” He said before pulling off.

Jeonghan turned around with a disbelief look. “We’re not animals ok?!” He protest gritting his teeth to Joshua.

He laughed and tried to calm down his lover. “Alright alright. I’ll go change my clothes then.” When Joshua was about to walk away he suddenly halt when he felt something foreign inside of him. He turned around to check Jeonghan with a confuse look on his face. “You can do that?” He asked.

Jeonghan didn’ t turned around. A smirk plastered on his face. “Don’t you dare suppress your presence again. You’re not the only one who can use our connection to our advantage.” He said proudly.

Joshua sighed. “I’m sorry. I won’t do it again then.”

“Good.”

Joshua stepped two step away from the kitchen when an idea popped on his head. “Jeonghan-ah.”

“Hmmm?”

“Can you do that again when we sleep together? Freezing my body so you can do what you  want to me.”

Jeonghan froze and blushed redder than before. “Yah!!!” By the time he turned around, Joshua is already running in the stairs.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week since Joshua regain his strength, last night was the night when they finally had , and this is the first day they went to school as a real mated couple.

Jeonghan sighed in annoyance. Why does his friend wolves keeping their distance from him? And why are they giving him that kind of stares? He never failed to notice the pushing battle of the wolves to the side on who’s going to approach him first.

“If you’re gonna ask something then spill it.” He said annoyed.

Finally one of the wolf had the courage to walk beside him. His nose twitching when he’s too near to Jeonghan that he blocked his nose.

Jeonghan furrowed his brow and smell his uniform. “Do I stink?” He asked.

“N-no.”

“Then why are you guys acting like that?”

He didn’t answer for a while but instead the wolves shared meaningful stares at each other that pissed Jeonghan more. “Yah!! Are you gonna speak or what?” The wolves stepped backward like scared puppies.

Jeonghan scoffed and clicked his tongue. “Aish.. .jjajeungna.” He stood up and went outside their room get some air, but he stumbled on someone.

After bumping each other in the hallway, Luhan and Jeonghan decided to hang out in the cafeteria. While on their way to their destination, Jeonghan noticed that when they encounter a wolf in the corridor, it’s like on their reflex to stay away from them which make Jeonghan more confuse than before.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan gave Jeonghan the coke that he opened and sip it quickly. “Aaah. This is refreshing.” He said after taking a gulp of the cola.

“What happened Jeonghan-ah? You look pissed?” Luhan opened his own and swallow it with manners.

“Those wolves are giving creeps. They keep on staring at me but they’re keeping their distance like I have AIDS.”

Luhan can’t help but to laugh at his dongsaeng. “Hyung! Why are you laughing!” Jeonghan protest, throwing a tantrum like a kid.

“I’m sorry. I just can’t help it. You didn’t get them don’t you?” He asked, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Jeonhan pouted and nodded. “You’re truly me when I’m new to this world.” Luhan said.

“Just tell me what you know hyung.” Jeonghan pleaded.

Luhan placed his cola in to the table and sat properly to he can be face to face with Jeonghan. “Those wolves are afraid of Joshua.” He started.

Jeonghan didn’t quite get what the older is talking about, titling his head to the side, trying to figure out what could it mean but he just can’t understand it.

“Why? They seem friendly to me. Joshua said Wolves and Vampires is not really in bad terms.”

“I know. I’m not talking to that. I’m talking-“ Luhan paused for a while and take a look around to see if someone is near them. After checking the surroundings he lean forward to Jeonghan’s ear. “I’m talking about your intimate moment.”

Jeonghan’s eyes widened as Luhan went back on his position with a satisfied look on his face. “What!?”

Luhan nodded as he cross his arms to his chest. “Wolves has keen sense of smell so they can literally smell Joshua’s scent on you.”

“Boya? That’s insane. That’s their reason why they are keeping their distance from me?

“Well. You’re not the only one.”

Jeonghan ruffled his own hair out of confusion. How can he get familiar with these kind of things? It’s wrecking his brain.

“What do you mean?” He asked the older.

“When Sehun and I had mated for real.” He started as a matter of fact. “My wolves friend keep their distance for a month I guess? They told me that they can feel Sehun’s protection in my body and it’s dragging them away from me. Kinda like sealing his territory.”

Jeonghan’s eyes widened. “What??! Oh my gosh. Their world is really.. .aurgh! What’s with that?”

“Yah yah. I really understand what you feel.” He said as he pat the younger’s back. “But we can’t blame them. Joshua finally reached his maturity when you two got intimate just like Sehun matured when we undergone the same thing. It’s part of the process.”

Jeonghan sighed. “How many process do I still need to undergo?”

 

 

 

 

Wonwoo was walking towards the library together with his favorite senpai in school, his Do Kyungsoo hyung. He met Kyungsoo when Mingyu was still in the middle of recovering his strength and Kyungsoo had been a great comfort for him with those lonesome days.

“I’m glad that he’s finally awake.” Kyungsoo said.

“Me too. I’m sorry for skipping a week hyung, you must be worried about me for not telling you anything.” Wonwoo apologized, tugging the hem of Kyungsoo’s uniform.

“It’s ok. You have your own worries, but I’m glad I was able to help you somehow.”

Wonwoo smiled and hugged Kyungsoo’s arm. “I’m really happy hyung. Thanks for staying by side.”

Kyungsoo smiled and ruffled Wonwoo’s hair.

Wonwoo lean his head to Kyungsoo’s shoulder and was about say something when his eyes catch a familiar figure standing in front of them.

Wonwoo stopped and smiled at Mingyu. “Mingyu-ah.” He greeted.

Mingyu’s eyes landed on Wonwoo’s arm that is still knotted to Kyungsoo’s.

Wonwoo noticed Mingyu’s eyes and furrowed his brow. Why is the younger making that kind of face. Kyungsoo in the other hand understand well enough the glare he is receiving from what he thinks is Mingyu. So he take the initiative to pull Wonwoo away from him.

“Hyung?”

“A-ah, I forgot I need to do something Wonwoo-ah.” Kyungsoo reason out. “See you next time.” He said as he walk opposite from the two.

Wonwoo in the other hand scratch the back of his head.  “What’s wrong with him?” He asked himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter