5.. .

CAN YOU LOVE ME INSTEAD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FIRST PART OF THE SEQUEL JUST AS I PROMISE :)

THERE'S A JIHAN AND MEANIE HERE SO YOU BETTER VOTE FOR IT!!! :D

 

P.S 

THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST PART XD

I'VE FINSHED IT LIKE A WEEK AGO BUT I FORGOT TO POST IT, SORRY FOR THE MAJOY DELAY. 

ENJOY.. .

 

 

That night when Joshua and Jeonghan was finally blood bounded under the light of the full moon and turned to be a pure blood vampire, which is a stage most of his race never reached. During that day Joshua almost lost himself, if he didn’t control the monster inside him he could’ve killed Jeonghan as well, but he is not the only one who was fighting against that urge that night. Mingyu was struggling as well in the mansion. He will fly from the air only to be pulled down in the floor. He can feel his power draining and his wings weakening. When Mingyu already accept his fate that’s when his body suddenly regain its strength and as an invisible force pulled him up to the air he felt his wings regain its strength and he can feel the power flowing into his veins, a strength that he never felt before. That’s when he felt that Joshua made the blood bounding and passed the pure blood ritual, he is so proud that his master was one of the few who survived the deathly level all vampires and guardians are afraid to undergo.

“Mine.” Joshua said as he embrace Jeonghan tightly, afraid that if he let go of him he will disappear. He is so happy not because he survived the ritual or he is a pure blood now, he is happy because finally no one can ever stole Jeonghan away from him because his mark was engrave in his beloved’s neck that signifies their successful blood bounding. Joshua let go of the hug and when he’s about face Jeonghan he realized that he fainted. He smiled as he cares his long hair away from his flawless face. Nami might have a lot of blood from Jeonghan to make him faint like this, he regret nothing for killing some selfish bastard vampire like that, if she continue to live who knows what she’ll do next to Jeonghan or the other people around them.

Joshua lift Jeonghan bridal style as they make their way to the mansion. When Mingyu sense his master’s presence he quickly flew behind the door and was greeted by Joshua and an unconscious Jeonghan. Mingyu tilt his head as he saw the two. That’s strange, Mingyu didn’t felt Jeonghan’s presence only his master’s, so does that mean the two shared the same presence now since they are sealed by the blood bound? “Master, what happened to him?” Asked Mingyu.

“Don’t worry, he just fainted.” Joshua walked to their room and lay Jeonghan in the bed. Once he assured that Jeonghan was comfortable in the bed he checked his guardian next. He can sense and feel that his guardian evolved together with him and he felt the same power during the pure blood ritual. He can’t contain his happiness that he hugged his guardian, there’s nothing bad happened to Mingyu, he is alive and he’s still beside him. Joshua view Mingyu as another part of himself, without the other he will not be completed, but of course Jeonghan is his heart and soul that he’ll die the moment they are parted.

“I’m sorry Mingyu-ah.” He said when they separate.

“What for master?” Joshua gave him a smile as he cares his guardian’s wings.

“For making you feel the same pain I felt that moment.”

“Don’t be.” Mingyu hugged his master again. “You don’t have to carry all the burden by yourself, I’m here with you master. Till the day I die.”

“Thanks.”

Mingyu cupped Joshua’s face. “I want Jeonghan hyung for you but even though you guys are already blood bound no one can ever replace me to your life, right master?”

“Of course. But I hope you find yourself a mate as well.”

“That won’t be necessary.”

“Who knows?” They both laugh and decided to have late night grocery in the department store so they can present a food for Jeonghan when he wakes up.

 

 

 

 

 

When Jeonghan and his parents visited the next town they decided to hang out by the beach. His parents was so busy having a little reunion in the little resto beside the beach that Jeonghan find really boring and decided to go out and have some fun all by himself. When got out of the resto he saw that the sky was getting darker than it was before when they came. He looked back at his parents’ who is focused with their conversation to notice that the weather is getting bad. The stubborn Jeonghan didn’t backed out and decided go ride some of the fisher man’s boat in their same route to check their nets if some fish got trapped. After having to witness how the fisher man harvest their what they called ‘own crop’ they decided to ride back to the shore since they felt that the waves was getting stronger as well.

Along with their travel back the shore there is sudden strong wave that approached their boat causing it to jiggle. Jeonghan held the side of the boat and some ahjussi held his back for support. The wave continue to rock their boat until Jeonghan fell into the water. Before he was pulled deeper into the water he heard the fisher man argue about saving him, the other said that he should save him and the other hesitated when they saw a rip tide. So that is the thing that tossing and whirling Jeonghan around the water.

The long haired boy was so scared and afraid of what might happen to him. He doesn’t know how to swim or even open his eyes in the water, what is he going to do? Looks like help won’t come to him unless the rescuer themselves wants to die with him. He doesn’t want to die, he still have dreams to pursue and ambition to reach. He can’t die like this, he’s too young to end his life.

Help.. .

Suddenly, Jeonghan felt cold hands grab his and before he can open his eyes he’s been dragged in the shore. He coughed a couple of times before turning around to see the red sky. What happened? Who helped him? “Are you alright?” Jeonghan heard a sweet voice and as he raise his head to see who it was and he was met by a pair of warm brown orbs.

“I.. .” Jeonghan can’t find a right words to say, since when he feel something like this towards a stranger? But what is this man doing here and why is Jeonghan with him? “A-are you the one who saved me?” He asked not looking at the man’s eyes. “I don’t really like to say it that way.” This time Jeonghan had the courage to face the man. Why does when he look at his eyes he felt like drowning again and his smile is so friendly he wanted to put his trust to this stranger that he find rare since he is the type of kid who doesn’t put his guard down on front of a person he doesn’t know.

“I almost died out there.” He suddenly blurt out.

“I know.”

“But you saved me. Why did you saved me?”

Joshua was taken aback a little at how this kid can talk like he is already an adult. “Because I don’t want you to die.” Since the kid is asking blunt questions then he needed to answer it bluntly as well. The next thing Jeonghan did, caught Joshua off guard, he smiled. “Thank you mister.” He said and gave Joshua one of his sweetest smile. Joshua might live here on earth for almost 92 years but he never once saw someone smile so angelic like this little kid in front of him, and this is actually the first time he felt his heart race. Why does his heart race for a 9 year old kid?

“My pleasure.” He smiled as he took the kid’s hand and shook it. Jeonghan in the other hand gave his hand a look after they parted. The man who grasp his hand has a cold one but this one who is standing next to him has warm ones. Joshua saw the confuse look of the younger so he asked what is bothering him. “Your hands.. .” Jeonghan said that made Joshua looked at it. “They are warm.” The next thing he said made Joshua furrowed his brow. How did that happen? To check if the kid was saying the truth he put his palm to his face. He felt his own warm hands and it felt good, the way it relaxed his tensed up muscle because of the coldness of the water that he dived to.

How did that happen? Vampires doesn’t have body heat, his parents told him that and some other vampires educated him as well in that matter but what made Joshua more surprised is the fact that he remember something about a vampire having a body heat. It is when they found a candidate for blood bounding.

“Oh! I forgot!” Jeonghan clapped his hands that brought Joshua back to reality. “I’m Jeonghan by the way.” Joshua smiled and was about to reach the kid’s small ones when someone called him. “Jeonghan-ah!” They both look at Joshua’s back and saw Jeonghan’s parent walking towards their direction. “Seems like your parents are here to-“ He didn’t finish his sentence as pair of short arms snake in his shoulders. Jeonghan hugged him tightly as he burry his small face to Joshua’s broad chest. “Thanks for saving me mister.” He separate from the hug but still has his eyes on Joshua. “I promise that when the time comes that you need my help, I’ll be there to get you out of danger.” Joshua put his hand to Jeonghan’s head and ruffle his hair. “I’ll wait for that.”

 

 

 

 

Jeonghan slowly open his eyes and saw the familiar ceiling. His throat was dry and his body hurts in every part. He slowly rise up while his hand supports his head. “Aurgh.” He groaned when he felt his neck ache. What happened? Why does his head and body hurts?

Die!!

Jeonghan almost jumped from his bed when he recall what happened between him and Nami. That’s right. He got kidnapped by his ex-girlfriend who is surprisingly a vampire as well and he almost got killed by her! Jeonghan suddenly ran towards the mirror to see the bite he got when Nami his blood but upon seeing his reflection in the mirror he saw no bruise nor cut, what was he never expecting to see was an unfamiliar alphabet tattooed in his neck where he is sure Nami bit. “What is this?” he said as he cares the letters.

“Jeonghan?” The moment Jeonghan saw Joshua behind the door he ran towards him and held his hands. “Joshua, what is this mark all about? And where is Nami?” he asked getting confuse of what really happened yesterday. In the other hand Joshua furrowed his brow, not getting what his mate was trying to imply. “Josh! Answer-“ Jeonghan’s eyes widened in horror as the memory of last night strike down like a strong current. What happened when he was kidnapped by Nami, when she was killed and how the blood bounding occurred, everything! Jeonghan remembered it all, and what’s even more embarrassing

 

.. .was the kiss.

 

“Jeonghan?” Joshua asked because Jeonghan was staring at him too long. Jeonghan suddenly felt like he wanted the ground to eat him alive or he can die on the spot because of too much embarrassment. He blushed deep shade of red as he stared at Joshua’s kissable lips and how soft and nice it felt to have it in his own. “What do you mean? You don’t remember what happened?” Joshua asked getting scared about Jeonghan’s memory.

“I.. .I do remember it. And.” Jeonghan sighed deeply. “We are.. .we are.. .blood bounded aren’t we? Because we.. .we kissed and.. .”

There’s a big smiled formed in Joshua’s eyes when Jeonghan said he has the memory of what happened last night, so that means he’s conscious when he performed the ritual with him.

Jeonghan suddenly furrowed his brow when he suddenly felt happy. He touched his chest and feel his heart. Why is he feeling happy? But there’s something in it, feels like he’s not the one who is happy right now. He looked at Joshua who’s wearing a big smile. “Josh.” He said that caught Joshua’s attention. “Hmm?”

“Are you happy?”

“Of course.”

“Oh no.”

“Why?”

“I think I just felt you.”

Joshua paused for a while and think of what his mate had said. “What do you mean you felt me?”

“I.. .I felt you! When you feel happy there’s something telling inside me that you are.” Jeonghan can’t believe what’s happening to him, is this all part of the blood bounding thing that he can feel Joshua’s emotion?

“Wow, I didn’t see that coming.” Joshua said amazed. “So this is the power of blood bounding. You can feel what your mate is feeling.”

“So does that mean we share the same emotions now?”

“I don’t know.”

“What’s happening? I’m hungry.” Mingyu suddenly interfere the couple while caressing his stomach to emphasize his hungriness. Joshua and Jeonghan just exchange looks with each other. “You’re become more handsome Mingyu-ah.” Jeonghan said leading the way back to the kitchen.

“Oh really? Did you know that I almost die before getting this handsome?” Mingyu leaped through the stairs into the ground using a little of his wings to balance his landing beside Jeonghan. The long haired boy stopped walking for a while when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter