10.. .

CAN YOU LOVE ME INSTEAD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rule of being bounded

                                    "Bounded person shouldn't be seperated. Or the other one will die."

 

Jeonghan came running away from the school after he talekd to Luhan. He can't belive what the older just said. Vampires and human can't be bounded if they don't love each other. So does that mean he love Joshua from the very start? But he's straight! There's no way he like Joshua.

Jeonghan hand enough of this emotional roller coaster, ever since he met Joshua there's nothing good happened to him. He had done enough for him. They sure are bounded now so Joshua can live, he can live normal again if he left Joshua. That's right, maybe this is the time where he must leave him, afterall he alreay done his part, it should be enough.

When Jeonghan arrived at the mansion he quickly run towrds his room to get all his things. After packing everything he quickly ran out of the mansion.

Joshua in the other hand went home just when Jeonghan left. With the book of spell in his hands he stared at Jeonghan's door. Joshua bit his lip and went inside his own room locking himself up. He placed the book in the table with lights turned off, he brought a bag with him with all the things he needed to perform the spell.

Joshua made sure that if he did the dispelling of their bound he is the only one who will die and Mingyu will not be involved. He placed the things needed for the spell and cut himself to make a drop of blood inside the circle. After making sure that everything has fallen into it's place Joshua eyes began to become crimson red. He said riatuals that's written in the book.

While Joshua was in the middle of saying the ritual he suddenly felt a sting of pain in his chest like his soul is being departeed from him. He kneeled down to the floor, writhing while holding his chest. He can't describe the feeling he's undergoing right now. Is the spell already taking it's effect? But it's impossible, he haven't even in the middle of it.

Suddenly Joshua thought of Jeonghan. With all his might he stood up and went out of his room. With weak legs he went to Jeonghan's room but was only greeted by his empty bedroom and cabinet. "Jeonghan." The pain only increased that it left Joshua writhing in the floor.

By that time Jeonghan already left the city. Bounded per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter