LAST??

CAN YOU LOVE ME INSTEAD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rolling of Jeonghan’s baggage can be heard in the brick tiles of the street. He stopped to some familiar restaurant which him and his friends used to go, but then again everything changed when he was bounded to Joshua.

Jeonghan looked at the time, he is sure by now Joshua is walking home together with Mingyu and Wonwoo. He stared at his wrist watch blankly until he heard the glass door flew wide open. “Hyung!”

“Jeonghan-ah!!”

Sungcheol and Hoshi yelled together, running towards Jeonghan and giving him a bear hug. Jeonghan can’t smile that much but he needs to admit that he misses these two idiot friend of his. It’s not even a month since they last saw each other but look at them, clinging to him for dear life.

“I.. . I can’t breathe.” He protest while lightly punching the two.

Hoshi held his hand while Sungcheol fake a sob. “How are you hyung? Are you eating well? Does your classmates there bully you? How’s your school going?”

Jeonghan laughed weakly. “Wait wait, one question at a time.”

“It’s good to know that you still remember us Jeonghan-ah, we become so lonely after you left.” Sungcheol cried.

“I’m sorry. But everything is fine.”

“Really? You look pale hyung.”

Sungcheol tilt his head and saw Jeonghan’s baggage. “What are those?” He asked.

Jeonghan tried to hide it but it’s too late because his two friends already saw it and gave him a surprised look. “Are you leaving Joshua?” Asked Hoshi.

Jeonghan was surprised and the moment Hoshi realized what he said he covered his mouth. “How did you know. I never told you that I’m living with Joshua.”

“I.. .I kinda heard you guys talk in the corridor before. I’m sorry I didn’t told you.”

“WHAAAT!! JOSHUA AND JEONGHAN ARE LIVING TOGETHER??!!” Asked Sungcheol that caught the other costumer’s attention.

“Sshh! Hyung you’re too loud!” Hoshi said calming down his hyung’s raging heart.

Jeonghan looked at the table, he looks like he is spacing out. He doesn’t know why though. Suddenly why does he feel so weak after he went out of that train, like something is absorbing his strength.

“If you’re living with that moron, why did you leave?” Asked the angry Sungcheol.

“H-huh?”

Sungcheol clicked his tongue. “So I was right.” He said. “That Joshua didn’t bought any good to our friend. From the very beginning he only brought nothing but problem. And now look at Jeonghan. I bet he mistreated him that’s why he looked so pale.”

“N-no.. .that’s not-“ Jeonghan said but was cut off by Sungcheol.

“Please don’t protect him Jeonghan-ah. You’ve suffered enough because of that man. I bet he push himself towards you for you to accept him and I also bet that he’s the reason why you transferred school, am I right? How selfish can he be? He’s such a bad ma-“

“Shut up!!” Jeonghan stood up. Hearing someone talk like that to Joshua makes Jeongan sad and it hurts him knowing that Joshua is not that kind of person.

“He-he’s not like that.” He said calming down a bit. “Joshua never mistreated me. And we transferred school because he just wanted to protect me. He always think of my feelings and even regret his own. He only thinks of my happiness. He endured every hurtful words I say to him. He never pushed himself to me. I’m the one who’s pushing him away and hurting him. He always think of what’s best to me and what makes me more comfortable. He doesn’t think of himself even though he’s already hurting. He.. .He.. .” Suddenly tears starts to fall from his eyes. “He loves me more than anything in the world and.. .he’s willing to die just to protect me.. .”

“A vampire and a human can’t never be bounded if they don’t love each other.”

Suddenly, he remember what Luhan had told him.

“Hyung.”

“Jeonghan-ah.”

Why? Why is he so stupid? Why did he just realize just now? He loves Joshua. He loves him from the very beginning but he is too stupid to admit his own feelings that it came to this. Why does he have to hurt him and to make him suffer if he’s the only person Jeonghan loves.

He’s such an idiot. “I love Joshua.”

“Joshua.” Remembering about the lad Jeonghan putted down his baggage and ran away from the restaurant without saying anything.

He ran as fast as he could so he can catch the next train. With a smile in his face and tears in his eyes, now he is sure, he loves Joshua and he needs to tell him that. Shout at him and say “I love Joshua.”

“Jeonghan-ah!” Jeonghan suddenly stopped to look who called him and saw Wonwoo being carried by a- “Guardian?”

“Jeonghan-ah!!”

Kai carefully landed in the street and ran towards Jeonghan who’s wearing a worried e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter