.. .

CAN YOU LOVE ME INSTEAD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was cool but not cold. The chairs are like antiques from his grandmother’s house, the curtain looks like it was stolen in Queen Elizabeth’s bedroom, their desk, has carves around it like some Greeks or Romans built it during time of Zeus. Everything, everything in this school is too high for  a poor boy like Jeonghan. But his social status is not his problem right now, if it was it will be in his last worries, what he is worrying about now, is this boys gathered up around him like he is a new girl transfer student.

“Where do you live?”

“Do you have a pet?”

“Can I get your number?”

Jeonghan let out a deep sigh as he rolled his eyes. “Boys.. .” He said making them stop from their question and answer forum. “I. Am. A. Guy. Got that?”

The four boys look at each other and shrug their shoulders. “So?” Jeonghan scoffed. “So? It’s not so, so, SO? I am a guy and you guys.. .you’re literally flirting with your same gender, we all have dangling things between our legs, come on!” Jeonghan said as a matter of fact but it seems the boys are not getting what he’s saying as they look down to his legs. “Woah woah, where you lookin’ at?” He said as he put his legs together without knowing the reason why.

“Chill out princess, why are you so tense?” The other boy asked.

“Well I would be relaxed if you guys will stop looking at my during class.” Jeonghan deadpan. “And don’t call me a princess because I’m a K-I-N-G.”

“Sorry about that.” The other boy said.

“But can I have your number?”

Jeonghan groaned. He is about to lose his temper but thanks all the heavens Joshua arrived. “What’s happening here boys?” He asked.

“We just want to get his number and be friendly.” The boy answered.

“Oh.” Joshua looked at Jeonghan. The long haired boy gave him a signal that they are just flirting with him and he is not comfortable at all. “Well.. .I’m sorry for popping your bubbles boys.. .but.” Joshua walked towards Jeonghan and swift his lose hair strand to hang it in his ears and let them show that Jeonghan already has his mark. “He is already marked. By me.”

The whole class go gaga after knowing that they have a blood bounded classmate, they gather behind them like fan girls seeing their idols. Jeonghan didn’t quite get it. Why is there to be happy about? And what’s even more weirder is that they didn’t even run away or get scared like he is expecting them to be.

“I’m sorry man.” The boy said giving Joshua a low five and a pat in the back. “Nah, it’s alright.”

“We didn’t know that he’s already bounded, we didn’t smell your scent on him.”

Jeonghan furrowed his brow for the use of the terms he is not familiar with. “Scent?” He asked Joshua.

Joshua scratch his temple before answering the question. “Will you excuse us gentlemen?”

Joshua drag Jeonghan out of the room to the empty hallways. He forgot to tell what kind of school this is to Jeonghan nor what kind of world he entered. There’s a lot of things that he needs to let Jeonghan know and maybe he should start now before Jeonghan goes hysterical.

“What are those guys talking about? What is a scent?” Jeonghan asked first hand.

“Wait Jeonghan.” Joshua put his pal to Jeonghan’s shoulder to calm him down. “Look, I’m sorry  I didn’t tell you this first but.. .80% of our classmate is not.. -.” Joshua hesitate.

“Not what?”

“Not that.. .hu-man.”

“What? What not human? Please Joshua just tell me.”

Joshua sighed. “Those guys you said flirting with you. They’re werewolves.”

“Were- what?”

“Werewolves. And they are known to have keen sense of smell. And about the scent they are talking about.. .well we didn’t totally.. .you know.. .like that.. .that’s why they didn’t smell my scent on you. In werewolves rule if you have a property and you don’t want anyone else touching it you must put your scent into it.”

“Oh my god.” Jeonghan blushed when he gets what Joshua was trying to say. Knowing that he has classmates that’s not human is pretty acceptable for Jeonghan, but using the word ‘scent’ like that, to be honest, is so unusual for him.

“How about the others?” Asked Jeonghan.

“Well apparently, there are vampires as well. But they are as young as you are.”

“That’s why they are so worked up about the blood bounding thing.”

“Yuph, they sure do.”

“Then that’s that? Werewolves and vampires invade this class? I thought your race and their race are not that.. .very much friendly with each other?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, aren’t you werewolves and vampires in bad terms?”

“How’d you know that?”

“Twilight said so.”

“Oh.. .”

“So you guys really are enemies?”

“Oh no. Like I said before we are more than that. Don’t believe everything you watched in t.v, sometimes they’re just lying to you. Well all the times.”

Jeonghan furrowed his brow and nodded. ‘So they are not really enemies. I should say this to Hoshi and Sungcheol, they are so in to werewolves vs. vampire things.’

“But there’s not only vampires and werewolves in the room. There are humans and witch as well.”

“Witch?! Really?” Joshua nodded. “Then I bet those are the witch.” Jeonghan pointed out the girls with raven hair, sharp eyes, with a matching red lip stick. Joshua in the other hand shook his head. “Those are the humans.”

“Seriously?”

“Yes, those are the witch.” Joshua pointed out the girls with colorful hair dress and rainbow nail polish. “So the t.v is really a liar.”

“Told you so.”

Jeonghan sighed again. It’s really a revelation to him, knowing that his classmates are not humans, but they look as friendly as Joshua so maybe he can be friends with them, he just wished that werewolves doesn’t like eating human flesh.

“I’m sorry.” Joshua suddenly said that caught Jeonghan’s attention, why is he apologizing all of a sudden? “Why? For what?” The long hared boy asked.

Joshua scratch the back of his head and avoid eye contact with Jeonghan. “For announcing to the class that I’ve marked you. Now they will be looking at you differently specially the girls.” Someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter