Leaving/Arrival

Kim Jonghyun's GirlFriend

 

“Don't worry mom, I'll call all the time.” I say hugging her. Both of my parents came with me and Jonghyun to the airport.

 

“I'll keep her safe, I promise.” Jonghyun says to my parents, mostly to my dad who was really over protective of me. We said our final goodbyes and start to walk to the private plane. Jonghyun was in disguise just in case.

 

Once boarded, I could breath normally. I'm so excited to move in with the love of my life. Not to mention to work at SM! The only thing I'm worried about is meeting Jonghyun's mom for the first time. Especially since I'm not Korean.

 

“Jagi gwenchana?” Jjong asks.

“Ne, just tired.” I say smiling.

“ Jagiya, I know you better than that, what's wrong?” Jonghyun asks again taking my hand and squeezes it slightly.

 

“I'm just worried...what if no one accepts me? What if your mom doesn't approve?” I say. Jonghyun kisses my forehead.

 

“She'll love you. Not as much as I love you but it's close.” Jonghyun says reassuringly. I blush slightly. I've always love that Jonghyun is always honest with me, and that he isn't afraid to show skinship with me.

 

We have a sixteen hour flight ahead of us. We sleep and talk most of the way. I'm going to have to get used to the 16 hour difference.

 

“ Jagi, wake up we're here.” Jonghyun says nudging me. I open my eyes and see we've landed. I smile as we get off and walk to get out luggage.

 

“I'm kinda glad there's no fans here.” I say. Jonghyun laughs.

“I know, only manager hyung and Shinee knew that I left.” He replies. We get our stuff and Jonghyun drove us to the dorms. I only remember being there once when I first started dating him. I'm slightly nervous about living with the five of them. But I trust them like big brothers. As we walk up the stairs and walk into the dorm, SHINee greets us.

 

“Hyung!”

“Mi-ah!”

“Welcome back!”

 

Minho immediately comes to hug me, then Taemin, Onew then Key.

 

“Annyong oppas!” I smile.\

 

“I can't believe you're finally here, we've been waiting forever!” Taemin says. I smile again.

“It's so good to see you guys. I can't believe I'm going to be living here!” I say.

“ Finally I have a shopping buddy!” Key says. I laugh. Manager-ssi comes to welcome me and I say hello.

 

“Alright, since we will be having a girl live with us, here are the rules.” Key starts. “No barging into Jonghyun's and Mia's room, always knock, same thing goes with the bathroom, and Jonghyn try not to make noise if you're going to be doing anything with Mi-ah.” Key continues.

 

I blush and playfully punch Key's arm.

“Oppa!” I squeal embarrassed as they laugh.

 

“Ahem, anyway we should go and unpack, my jagi is probably tired.” Jonghyn says pulling me towards our room.

 

“Yah! Kim Jonghyun! I better not hear anything!” Key said his inner umma coming out.

 

“Yeah, yeah.” Jonghyun says as he locks the door after we walk in.


“You okay?” I ask taking my sweater off.

 

“Ne, I just want to spend some time alone with you.” Jonghyun says as he wraps his arms around my waist. I smile and put my arms around his neck pulling our bodies together. Jonghyn grins as he pulls me in for a kiss.

 

But then, someone bangs on the door.

 

“Yah hyung! We're going out to eat, come with us.” Minho shouts. Jonghyn groans as I giggle. I kiss his lips.

 

“There, c'mon oppa let's go.” I say smiling. Jonghyun smiles shyly as he opens the door. We walk out and Minho wiggles his eyebrows at me. I punch his arm. The we all head out of the dorm